Thread: Rodizio Style Churasscos?

+ Submit Report
This blog is moderated by Hobbying

Spettus was re opened under new management recently.

I would suggest you try it out. The food was really good last time I went (about 6 weeks ago) I never went when it was under the other management. But since it re-opened I have to say the food is very good.

Quote Originally Posted by Aqualung
    I have found both Spettus and the Rodizios as good places to take out of town clients for an interesting and fun dinner but the quality of the food there is questionable. The meat is the tougher Cebú cow meat (or at least used to be as I haven't been there for a long time) and the salad bars have been blamed for more than one stomach problem.

And JC is absolutely correct in his assessment of the quality / pricing

I have found both Spettus and the Rodizios as good places to take out of town clients for an interesting and fun dinner but the quality of the food there is questionable. The meat is the tougher Cebú cow meat (or at least used to be as I haven't been there for a long time) and the salad bars have been blamed for more than one stomach problem.

And JC is absolutely correct in his assessment of the quality / pricing

Rodizio - Costanera branch

Me and my friends ate here today and sampled their churascos. We are a group of five and of those five, three had stomach problem afterwards. I don't think its the meat because they tasted and looked fresh to me. I have a feeling the culprit is the salad bar because I noticed that some of the greens are not that fresh.

I hope what happened today is an isolated case because the Costanera branch of Rodizio offers a nice view of the Rio especially when you're hosting prospective out of town clients.

Oh and yes JC, you are right the quality and variety of food is not commensurate to their price.
    Last edited by ComeOnDown; 03-10-08 at 01:04. Reason: Additional

I've eaten at the Rodizio chain, and have posted reviews on them before. Decent food, so-so pricing. I guess I don't think the pricing justifies the food. Way more expensive than other nice buffets around.

Thumbs up

Not for nothing but Spettus is the best I have tried as far as Brazilian style parilla is concerned.

They are in Puerto Madero. Check em out. $ 60-80 pesos per person. I got my moneys worth IMHO. I would go back any time. Free parking.

Regards,

BM.

Spettus

Alicia M. de Justo 876

4334 4126

Quote Originally Posted by Hobbying
    I'm sure there are alot of good ones but which ones are the more famous ones in BA?

Rodizio Style Churasscos?

I'm sure there are alot of good ones but which ones are the more famous ones in BA?

Posting Limitations