Thread: The Governor of New York

+ Submit Report
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
This blog is moderated by Exon123
    Quote Originally Posted by KeithEdwards
    It is not legal anywhere in the U. S. But tolerated in some places. Believe it or not R. I. Is one of them. Fuck to your hearts content, but leave your dick in BA.
    Not like BA but legal none the less.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prostit..._United_States

We are here because!

It is not legal anywhere in the U. S., but tolerated in some places. Believe it or not R. I. Is one of them. Fuck to your hearts content, but leave your dick in BA.

Quote Originally Posted by Tessan
    If he had not resigned as governor, they would have gone after him, much harder.
    Maybe yes, maybe no. My guess is that they have a shitty case. In addition, were they to mount a prosecution, their handling of the investigation would be made public. I very much doubt they would be happy about the scrutiny involved and what it might uncover. Railroaded.

If he had not resigned as governor, they would have gone after him, much harder.

No Federal Charges

The US government announced today that no federal charges will be filed against Spitzer. Part of the Fed's statement:

"After a thorough investigation, this Office has uncovered no evidence of misuse of public or campaign funds. In addition, we have determined that there is insufficient evidence to bring charges against Mr. SPITZER for any offense relating to the withdrawal of funds for, and his payments to, the Emperors Club VIP".

In other words, except for the obvious facts that Spitzer was the governor of a state and had a history of pissing off some very important people, he wasn't much different than you and me. I ain't saying he was an angel, and there were alot of things about him I didn't like. Being a hypocrite for one. Even so, he was railroaded by the Feds, and anybody who can't see that now is blind, deaf or dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by Punter 127
    This is old news, but three things you need to remember, first prostitution is a state law, so all San Francisco is voting on is rather or not to restrict local LE from enforcing the state law.

Second Obama can 't legalize prostitution because it 's not federal law, so that 's a mute issue.

Third in the case of San Francisco they have never said if it includes heterosexual prostitution or not.
    Plus, the proposition apparently has little chance of passing anyway. But, maybe one more small step in the direction of a European mentality.

Quote Originally Posted by Exon123
    I just saw that Dogg and I hope to Hell it pass's.

That would make Nevada clean up its act and we could fuck in San Francisco.

Another thing is if Oboma is elected he's going to legalize it so we could fuck everywhere LOL, LOL.

Exon
    This is old news, but three things you need to remember, first prostitution is a state law, so all San Francisco is voting on is rather or not to restrict local LE from enforcing the state law.

Second Obama can't legalize prostitution because it's not federal law, so that's a mute issue.

Third in the case of San Francisco they have never said if it includes heterosexual prostitution or not.

Legal

"And I thought the ranch I visited in Nevada was truly "legal".

Hope San Francisco can offer more comfort than those outta way places!

Retired Member

Quote Originally Posted by Doggboy
    Per the news today, San Francisco is considering legalizing prostitution. If it could happen anywhere in the USA it would happen there. Legal pussy and legal pot. Not bad.
    I just saw that Dogg and I hope to Hell it pass's.

That would make Nevada clean up its act and we could fuck in San Francisco.

Another thing is if Oboma is elected he's going to legalize it so we could fuck everywhere LOL, LOL.

Exon

San Francisco

Per the news today, San Francisco is considering legalizing prostitution. If it could happen anywhere in the USA it would happen there. Legal pussy and legal pot. Not bad.

He interfered in the investigation, by asking the girl not to say he paid for sex, since he knew he would lose his job, crime yes, but it's understandable. They probably pressured the girl, to tell them.

He was getting divorced, so probably was not getting sex from his wife for a while, so I can see how he was tempted to go to a working girl.

Venues: 8
    First - I agree that the law is stupid. A woman can do what the fuck ever she wants to do with her body. However - I would never become a federal judge either - I'm not a hypocrit. At least I try not to be.

He didn't resign because his wife accused him of spending thousands of dollars at a strip club (which indeed is not legal) It sounds to me like the investigation was just getting going into why he probably resigned - the prostitution issue.

". Nottingham's name popped up as a client in an investigation of a Denver prostitution ring and that a prostitute had complained to the 10th Circuit that Nottingham had asked her to mislead judicial investigators about their relationship."

Well, if that was true and fairly proveable, it really doesn't matter what any of us think about prostitution personally, the judge was sworn to uphold the laws of the United States. Even if the law is only a local law. He is a judge for crying out loud.

Notonly did he potentially break the law, but it also appears that he tried to interfere with an investigation into his activities, which is actually a federal crime, not just a local crime of prostitution.

If this guy commits to a job like this, he is committing to following the law, no matter what he personally believes. If he can't help himself and goes to spend money on illegal things, he doesn't belong in such a high position. Note that this was not a Justice of the Peace (local judge) or a county judge, etc. This guy was a life-long federal appointee, which makes him somewhat powerful in the scheme of the US federal court system.

So - if he can't follow the job with this thing, what other things can he not be trusted on?

Our system is not perfect, but we try to root out corruption when we can. It's not a judge's responsibility to make laws, but to interpret the constitution and the laws and if one can't follow the laws, he shouldn't be in power.

If he can't keep his dick in his pants he should have found a different occupation.

As far as him losing his pension - LOL. I would be very surprised if a political appointee isn't quite well off indeed and wasn't doing the job for the money or the pension.

Retired Member

Another One Bites The Dust

This poor CockSucker.

Exon

US laws are too fucken Puritan.

Another person bits the dust, like Spitzer. The US is so stupid. I really don't think prostitution harms anyone.

Chief Judge Robert Henry of the U. S. Court of Appeals for the 10th Circuit had to lose it job, because his wife during a divorce accused him of going to strip clubs, which in not illegal, and then he was named as a client in an investigation of a Denver prostitution ring. So he forced out of his lifetime job, and probably loses his pension.

http://www.denverpost.com/previous2/home/ci_10777031

Quote Originally Posted by Kleinberg
    Sorry Jaimito I don't agree. As I am an inhabitant of sexual prison #2 (France) "Nicolas le petit" didn't get either the shadow of a bump in his rating but a huge hole.
    Did they impeach him? Have hearings for what seemed liked years? I think the French are pissed off because he knocked her up AND married her.

Posting Limitations