Thread: Suipacha 921 piso 11 C

+ Submit Report
This blog is moderated by WorldTravel69
  1. 04-15-20 18:56

Bunch of chicas at Suipacha 921 - Right next door to Ness

I called 15-2634-9825. Her handler answered. She is in Apartment 3 B. No air conditioning so it is very hot. Apartment is clean. Advertises as a massage girl but no massage. I paid the gringo price I am sure at 700 P. Picture be could be her - she might have had a boob job. Also features three or four tattoos. I thought she was good looking. Probably does anal if you know her better. I had by finger way up her ass until she decided "no." I would grade Delfina as an average BA privado experience. First experience for me on this trip and she took the edge off.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Delfina.jpg‎  

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Big Boss Man For This Post:

Update

3 Chicas. Prices: 200p 30 min. 250p hour. They would like you to Call first. Tel: 4313-3538. Hours: Monday to Saturday, 1pm to 8-9pm.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to WorldTravel69 For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by El Alamo
    P. S. I would love to hook up with Denisse. She is hot. However, everytime I go there Mahia assumes that I want to be with Mahia.
    I think Mahia has a little more incentive to "pull" a bit. She has 18 XPs on her Baires page. Denisse has 104. Doesn't mean Denisse is better, just that she has an established fan club. I should know. ;-) See the particulars at: http://www.argentinaprivate.com/foru...9&page=3&pp=15

That said, I've heard only good things about Mahia too and I love those curly tresses so one of these days.

Quote Originally Posted by CO2
    I stopped by this place two more times and still no answer. Of course today is a holiday and just about every privado I tried had no answer either. I guess I'll put this place on my list for the next visit.

Thanks for the info Captain / El Alamo.
    This place is open but she prefers you to call. Anyways, stopped by today without calling but Denisse happened to be there and she let me in anyway. She wanted 200p instead of 150 (the price on the privado list) I didn't bother bargain. 50p really is just two subway sandwiches if you really think about it.

Anyways, there is definitely some loss from her photos but she looked good enough for a shag. I am never really into anal so a little BBBJ and I mounted. Sex, a little Spanish practice, and then off I went.

I think she is enthusiastic enough and 200p is not bad. However, I still prefer nightclubs because I am the kind of person who needs a bit dancing show to be really turned on.

I stopped by this place two more times and still no answer. Of course today is a holiday and just about every privado I tried had no answer either. I guess I'll put this place on my list for the next visit.

Thanks for the info Captain / El Alamo.

I rate Denisse and Mahia both very very highly.

Anybody interested can read my detailed reviews of them here.

According to the local boards this privado is still open. It is run by Denisse and Mahia and I think they have a third girl now.

They usually do not have a receptionist so they may not have heard the doorbell. They might have been busy because they are very popular - perhaps the highest rated privado on the local boards.

Also, they close pretty early, about 9PM and are sometimes closed Saturdays and always closed Sundays.

This privado gets a A plus, plus plus as long as Denisse and Mahia are there (pictures in BairesGirls) this is a no brainer

P.S. I would love to hook up with Denisse. She is hot. However, everytime I go there Mahia assumes that I want to be with Mahia.

I was curious if anyone has been here recently. I stopped by a few months ago and rang the apartment. It was rush hour and there was a lot street traffic noise from buses etc. So it was hard to completely understand but I am guessing that the woman was either trying to explain to me that they were occupied OR that this is no longer a privado.

Anyone have any recent experience here? As another poster mentioned recently, that would really suck to live in an apartment that was previously a privado.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kazzooey
    She was cooperative, though a little hurried, since she had an appointment with a client almost immediately afterward.
    I would recommend going in the afternoon or be the last client of the evening. Thanks to the glowing reports on various local forums, she is a very popular girl and in extreme demand. At times, she has 8 or 9 clients a day. Many times, she is suggesting other girls to visiting clients because of overwork. She has more or less decided to charge 200 ARS for new clients or even 300 ARS with non-Spanish speaking clients. Though she is still continuing 150 ARS with her old clients who repeat her regularly.

She is very friendly & patient in bed but being so damn busy, their would be times when she would be in a hurry.

Denisse

I fucked Denisse the other day, and I thought she was very beautiful and hot. Really loved her body. Spectacular breasts, sensuous ass, nice face. I tried to negotiate down to 150p / hora (which some have gotten from her it seems) but she insisted on 200, and I wasn't able to negotiate lower.

She was cooperative, though a little hurried, since she had an appointment with a client almost immediately afterward. I was not impressed by her BBBJ, but her body was what made it nice. Tongue kisses. Cum on breasts available, not on face or tongue. Oh, and she was very willing to give up the cola. I came twice, both times with my cock buried in her ass.

Would recommend her, though, guys, do better than me and hold firm at 150. We can do it together, after all.

Oh, and this doesn't seem like a privado. I think the girls own the place. She said there are other girls, but they come and go and she doesn't even really know their schedule.

Suipacha 921 Depto 11c

Well there were previous reports on this apartment over in the bairesgirls thread, however it seems to be a legit private apartment deserving of it's own thread here.

So as mentioned there are three girls typically. Two (Mahia and another dirty blond) were present at 12pm and the third, Denisse was due in later in the day. No mamasan, just the girls. The un-named girl answered the door looking pretty good, however CBJ-only. Luckily Mahia was around too, and based on her friendly smile and the glowing reports I had read about her, she was the choice "este vez" (it's always awkward telling one chica you prefer someone else)

Mahia had a great smile and a very friendly demeanor. She was wearing a striped bikini and a strong 7 in my book. Almost thin enough to be a spinner. In the room started with some nice DFK proceeding into BBBJ. I wanted to slow things down so we switched into me giving her a massage and then segued into DATY. Followed with more BBBJ and on into several vaginal positions before breaching the cola in doggy. Then we switched into anal missionary which was a new position for me. Shortly after starting that she stopped me and had to run off to the bathroom. Looking down, I could understand why as there were visible excrement on the tip of my condom and the smell was bad. But as they say, if you can't take the heat stay out of the kitchen.

When she returned I had removed the smelly condom and we resumed with a standing BBBJ to completion on her chest. No CIM allowed. After cleanup we laid around chatting. Very friendly girl. I had business to attend to so I couldn't stick around, though after the fact I noted that others had gotten 2 shots and 1:40 for the same 150p (with Denisse at least)

So bottomline on Mahia, friendly, willing, attractive girl. Felt somewhat rushed, and no real connection, but YMMV.

Might repeat at this place to try Denisse.

RtW

Suipacha 921 piso 11 C

at Paraguay, (next to Ness). 3 Chicas. Prices: 100p 30 min. 150p hour. Tel: 4313-3538. Hours: Monday to Saturday, Noon to 10pm.

El Alamo said it is very popular with the locals. The Chicas are Hot!

But of course everything Changes.

Posting Limitations