This blog is moderated by Paul VJK
    You are correct in the fact that most internet girls are working in a privado. Privados are a pretty good bet that you will be happy. This does not however mean that if you take a privado girl to your apartment you will get the same level of service that you get in the apartment that you found her in.

I have had the most problems in clubs. You never know if she will turn cold as soon as you get her back to the apartment or some other crazy shit. This being said I love going out to clubs.

I have had the least problems in going to an independent chicas private apartment. This is just one girl working out of an apartment. If you show up, she opens the door you don't like what you see. Do a 180 and walk away. These are mostly upper end chicas that don't work at late hours though.

Discussion: Who offers the best quality sex?

Hello friends, I will like to initiate a discussion on who offers the best quality sex among chicas from privados, night clubs and websites.

My experience says that its chicas from privados. I feel chicas from night clubs are almost always against BBBJ or CIM or COF kind of acts. While chicas from Privados are used to doing this on a hourly basis seem to be more easily adjusted to it. I have yet to experience a girl from website but then they are almost like Privado girls!

Quote Originally Posted by Paul VJK
    I've been going down to Bs As a lot for the last few years and have been reading the board to get tips. I've noticed than there are way more comments / reviews in the Apartments thread than in the Internet thread or the Cafes thread. I'm wondering why.

Any thoughts? I prefer using the Internet. If you do your research, you know what you are getting - even though it may be a bit more expensive.
    If you research in the spanish local forums, you'll see almost no info, or a very small and in some cases unaccurate info regarding clubs. This forum has a huge amount of real experiences, concerns, troubles and succesful stories about clubs, the reason from my point of view it's locals are often married / commited and the internet girls (business hours private apartments / independeant chicas) can satisfy the demand for sex @ business hours during business days while as a tourist or business traveler you'll have empty nights, and the best option to entertain it's going to the clubs.

Now about the cafes, we only have Orleans remaining.

Apartments vs Internet vs Cafes

I've been going down to Bs As a lot for the last few years and have been reading the board to get tips. I've noticed than there are way more comments / reviews in the Apartments thread than in the Internet thread or the Cafes thread. I'm wondering why.

Any thoughts? I prefer using the Internet. If you do your research, you know what you are getting - even though it may be a bit more expensive.

Posting Limitations