Thread: Cabildo 2985

+ Submit Report
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
This blog is moderated by WorldTravel69
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazzooey
    Also, based on Hayashi's positive report, I was excited to catch a glimpse of Valerie and her ass. When I asked Vivi whether a Valerie worked there, she said no. Again, confused.
    I thought her name was Valerie at first but I mentioned in the report that she told me her name was Analea. Sorry about confusion. She doesn't work on Monday and I think she can be only found on day time. I took picture of her nice fine ass that I only show to my real-life friend. And they LOVE it!

Hey!

Quote Originally Posted by Dickhead
    Ara and Michelle are the only "Belgrano" gals I've seen there. Ara I did not fuck, very skinny, looked like she on drugs. Michelle I fucked twice and was so-so. But the turnover here is phenomenal.

It's 80 an hour unless you want a suite which they will sometimes try to upsell for 100. As far as cola, ask Stowe or some other sick fuck about that.
    I seem to recall you entire the back door quite frequently lately. While you are going down the pervert road. I have been converted (my pastor is completely against cola unless it is with a altarboy) onto the holy path or chastity.

Suerte.

Stowe

Ara and Michelle are the only "Belgrano" gals I've seen there. Ara I did not fuck, very skinny, looked like she on drugs. Michelle I fucked twice and was so-so. But the turnover here is phenomenal.

It's 80 an hour unless you want a suite which they will sometimes try to upsell for 100. As far as cola, ask Stowe or some other sick fuck about that.

Vivi / Martina - and are privado web sites pretty much useless?

Was at this Privado last night. Chose Vivi, based on her slim, tight body. Enjoyed looking at her ass. For pictures of her, see their web site -- http://www.elparaisovip.com.ar/html/main.htm and look up Martina under Belgrano.

The web site lists her as Super Completo, so I was excited to do some plundering, but in fact the cola is completely off limits. WTF? She tellls me she has never done anal before ever in her life. Talk about false advertising.

Strictly an OK fuck. Not a girlfriend experience. No DFK, BBBJ or any intimacy. Just a nice body to fuck.

Also, based on Hayashi's positive report, I was excited to catch a glimpse of Valerie and her ass. When I asked Vivi whether a Valerie worked there, she said no. Again, confused.

And can anyone tell me whether they have ever seen Violeta (on the web site, I am sure she uses a different name in the house) in the flesh? If so, does she do anal, or is their web site wrong at that one too?

-- Kaz

ps Was quoted 80 for hour w/out anal, 100 for hour with anal. Does this sound right?

Dominicans

She kept trying to get me to change condoms every time we changed positions on the grounds "there was airspace at the end." Anyone knows you need to leave empty space at the end or they bust when you come. For christ's sakes the instructions in the box tell you that. All she was trying to do was waste time.

Perla is another Dominican who is very friendly and convincing in the line-up and totally worthless thereafter. I gotta learn to recognize that accent. As soon as she (Vanessa) said, "De donde eres tu?" instead of "De donde sos vos?" I should have just left.

She wouldn't even let me kiss her tits. Next time I go here I will tell the madam flat out, "Don't show me any Dominicanas." Yeah, I had one great experience (Brenda) but Dominicanas' batting average is like.077 and that is so far below the Mendoza line it's pathetic.
    I agree regarding Dominicians. While I have not had as many as others on tis board, the few I have had have ALL been terrible in both attitude and sex. I will NEVER have another Dominican. I will select a less attractive chica over a hot Dominican because I know the sex will be so much better.

Suerte.

Stowe

Should have picked Celeste.

First and probably last visit

After having lunch with friends in Belgrano on Sunday decided to give this place a try. Typical dark and dingy low-end privado style place, madam quite friendly. Was shown three girls Celeste, Valerie and another forgettable 2-3. Chose Valerie. 20p change from 100p note returned without asking. Valerie is a nice enough girl - very slim and tight body. Seemed a bit unfriendly at first but soon became more chatty after a few minutes. Unfortunately her performance was very mechanical and detached. No BBBJ even for propina. Was happy to accept DATY and sex in various positions without complaint but I found myself getting less and less turned on as the hour progressed and got dressed and left before my time was up.

She kept trying to get me to change condoms every time we changed positions on the grounds "there was airspace at the end." Anyone knows you need to leave empty space at the end or they bust when you come. For christ's sakes the instructions in the box tell you that. All she was trying to do was waste time.

Perla is another Dominican who is very friendly and convincing in the line-up and totally worthless thereafter. I gotta learn to recognize that accent. As soon as she (Vanessa) said, "De donde eres tu?" instead of "De donde sos vos?" I should have just left.

She wouldn't even let me kiss her tits. Next time I go here I will tell the madam flat out, "Don't show me any Dominicanas." Yeah, I had one great experience (Brenda) but Dominicanas' batting average is like .077 and that is so far below the Mendoza line it's pathetic.

Place Dominicana Vanessa squarely on the "miss" list.
    Thank you for this warning Dickhead. I was just there and was sorely tempted. She looked cute and her butt looked great for fucking. The other two girls presented to me did not take it in the ass, so Vanessa was especially tempting. Then I talked to her and she had a lot of limits. I could tell it was going to be an uninspired performance. So I decided against Vanessa based on Dickhead's warning. Appreciated.

Place Dominicana Vanessa squarely on the "miss" list.

Celeste is the one I fucked the last couple of times and I seriously doubt she is 20 but she sure is skinny. She is Peruvian, from Lima I think she said. She likes to kiss and she likes to fuck and seemed to like her asshole being played with so if a guy was really into cola I bet she could be convinced. And yeah, a very tight pussy. No kids according to her.

Thumbs up

I just came back from this place. This place can be a place with bargain at times. First time I was here few nights back I was with a girl named Gabi. She was ok looking with so so mechanical sex. I paid for 1 hr but left after I finished. Today when I went back I opted for 30 min since I wasn't sure how well the session was going to be. I got a girl named Celeste (20) She was flaca. For some odd reason when I bang tiny girl, I get overpowering feeling which turns me on while I bang a girl. The way their ass fits in palm of my hand. Or their shoulder, arm. Etc. I totally like it. Anyhow she provided DFK and full body licking for only 50 pesos. CJB and no COLA but I don't mind it much because she did have tight pussy which was available for full access. After 20 min of good ole bumping and grinding, I finish be / c I got turned on by the fact that she was really into it. I switch out condom and start fucking again without any rest. I had my way with 2nd round for about 5 min and I get a knock on the door. I pound her for 2 more min and start dressing because I realized I need extra hr to finish second pop. I know I ran out of time so I came out in attempt to go over to Uruguay to hit that unrestricted completo service to finish the deal. As I was walking out of bathroom I spot a chica with smoking ass. Literally one of best ones I've seen. I had to stop and ask her name. Her reply was Valerie. I decided to wait about 30 min before I start my round 3 with her. After 10 min, a hombre walks in. Takes a peak at the presentation and takes her for 1 hr. I was like damn. I was trying to decide if I should wait 1hr or just go to Uruguay. That nice perfect heart shaped ass did tempt me and I had to have it so I waited 1hr. It was a long wait but well worth it. For 80peso, I got 1hr with this girl and had a session that had DFK, DATY with fingering, full body licking, 13 positions, and 2 pops. No COLA and BBBJ but I am more about fuck fuck guy than getting sucked. I also fingered her ass few times while fucking her creating double penetration situation. She tells me her name is Analea. She is 32 yr old but pretty well maintained for her age. She is Argentinian that I acutally liked face but best of all I had to say that I do love her ass. I think I sprained my toe while walking too much yesterday and it got worse and worse as I was fucking this girl's brain out(and mine) really hard for full 1hr. As I was walking out to walk back home, I was walking in excruciating pain. I may not be able to bang a girl tomm due to my foot injury but session I had today was well worth it.

Hit or miss but the last two times it was hit. Also the last time it was a new madam who did not know me and of course I'm an obvious gringo. She immediately quoted me the correct price of 50 la media hora and 80 la hora. So no bullshit there. Was shown three chicas and all were cute. There's an ATM right on that block which is also handy. No BBBJ there the last few times, though; perhaps you could ask but I never do that. The mildew smell I referred to several months back is gone but maybe that's just because it's winter.

Haven't been cumming here much but I went last week and had a good, not great, session with Michelle. I thought she was a Dominican with big fake tits but she turned out to be a Paraguayan with big natural tits. Only got presented one other one, unfriendly and seemed stoned. Still 80 p la hora. I made her work the whole hora. No BBBJ either.

I had a really, really terrible session last night with Perla. If I had known she was Dominican I would have fucked one of the Paraguayans instead but I didn't pick up on the accent and she wasn't very dark. I figured she was Argie. She grabbed my balls in the line-up, though, and that usually means Dominicana so I should have picked up on that. It was so lame I left after five minutes. Avoid. She was sick and now so am I.

S-Something referred to below is Sonia. I fucked her two more times. Recommended. Paraguayan Mayra, with whom I sessioned a few nights ago, is just okay (CBJ but a decent fuck) Turnover is so great here it would probably be a mistake to go here with a particular chica in mind.

Posting Limitations