Thread: Cabildo 2985

+ Submit Report
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
This blog is moderated by WorldTravel69
    Had a very good experience here a couple of nights ago so now more good than bad. Name of S-something, Paraguayan, big huge titties, kinda chubby, used to work at Cutty Sark. Told me about some gringo she met in Cutty that paid 4000 pesos to take her for four days straight. She told me the guy's first and last name and that he was sending her money so she would not be hooking. But she is. So dumb gringo if you are reading this, wake the fuck up.

Quote Originally Posted by WorldTravel69
    Here is the List of most of the Privados. You might find some 30p places.
    I finally had time to read through both this list and the other one on the Danish board. I see there are many 30p privados. Still studying for the upcoming trip.

Jes

Locations

Here is the List of most of the Privados. You might find some 30p places.

Quote Originally Posted by Jes1959
    Please share locations. Thanks.

Jes
    Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by Jaimito Cartero
    I went to a 30p privado yesterday,
    Please share locations. Thanks.

Jes

No, it is by the Congreso de Tucumán subte stop. It does have AC although I have never been there on a hot day so I don't know if it works or not. Olleros is at around 1000 Cabildo, not 3000 Cabildo.

The best thing about Cabildo is it rhymes with dildo so you can write limericks such as:

"A hooker who works on Cabildo
    Will play about any dildo.
    She'll act any role;
    You can fill any hole;
    If you're Daddy I doubt that she will, though."

:<)

Oy!

Is this that nasty place over the fruit stand near the Olleros subte stop? If it is I once fucked a super hot cuban chica but man is it nasty, take your own sheets! Aire conditionado! Maybe some puta with a fan but they sure don't have an AC you are lucky if you get a room with a door.

What a weird place

I have been to better privados and worse privados but I have never been to a more inconsistent one. I have now been here 8 times. I have been with 6 different chicas, only one repeat, and once I walked out without sessioning. I cannot find a pattern.

2 Dominicans, one awesome and one very poor. 2 Argentineans, one very good and one (just now) so bad I just got dressed and left after 20 minutes; she might have been on drugs. 2 Paraguayans, one really cute and totally useless, and one a bit chubby but mind-boggling in bed.

Even the one repeat had no consistency. Half of them offer you BBFS and the other half won't even touch your cock without a rubber. Other than the repeat I am not sure I have ever seen the same gal there twice. I think there is one fatty I got shown twice but that is it. High turnover place.

This time I picked up some promotional material: "Dulces Pecadoras, aire acondicionado, frigo bar, $40, 24hs, 4703-3123 / 4702-3717." I have never been offered any frigo bar service there although I did smoke some weed with a couple of chabones in the kitchen the next to last time I was there.

This chick tonight was beyond worthless, name of Milagros, so avoid her. Another surreal thing was when the first gal in the lineup could not remember her name: "Uh uh uh Noelia."

Oh well; it's convenient. I guess it is like the little girl with the curl: when she was good she was very very good, and when she was bad she was awful.

But if it doesn't work my total cost is 81,80 plus maybe a rubber. The madam is nice and there are no scary vibes. The two guys in the kitchen for security are not very big and are very stoned.

Fucked another Dominicana here last week, Laurita. Very small spinner type, said she weighed 37 kilos. Had really long nipples. Attitude was okay, average experience, CBJ, wanted propina for BBBJ (denied) but fucked pretty good. Studying English at UBA but not too far along. WNR.

Fucked a Paraguaya here today, Romina. Claimed it was her first day her but had been working in "otro lugar" and been in BA for a while. Quite nice looking, tight, probably no kids as no C-scar and titties not all sucked out. CBJ, very unskilled, a starfish. WNR but in fairness I was not up to par either. Might warm up with repeat, seemed like a nice woman. Easily the cutest gal I have ever seen here. But so what?

Madams are friendly here, never any problem even the two times I passed on the services. Today I only was presented with three but the last time (both times in early afternoon) I saw six, of whom three were easily do-able. Last time I was also given the option of "a suite for a little extra money" which I did not pursue for obvious reasons.

I am coming to the ineluctable conclusion that Uruguay 343, Maipu 359, and Corrientes 1125 are worth the commute, in general, but as I head into my busy work season I must keep this much closer option open. 2 great sessions, 1 good one, 2 mediocre ones, and twice I walked out without selecting anyone (both of those were late at night).

Went here last night and was presented with two Dominicanas, Andrea and Brenda. Both were attractive. However, Andrea came in, said her name and flounced out, whereas Brenda came in, grabbed my dick, and kissed me on the mouth. Ergo I chose Brenda and was quite satisfied with the choice. Her kissing involves some biting so that reminded me of my old friend the Savage Beast, whom I can no longer afford now that she is working in Periplo. First black chica I have done in years and years, and I normally specifically avoid Dominicanas. But this one was pretty cool. Young and tight and hot.

I was on the 152 bus coming home from Oro and I decided to get off here. It was about 1 AM when I staggered in and was shown Mara, who was very glad to see me, plus 3 other forgettable chicas. Mara did not smell like mildew this time so I guess it was, in fact, the particular room I was in. This room also had a better bed and we had a very inspired session for 80 pesos la hora. She did not drool so much this time, probably because I stuck my dick in her right away and left it there. She described several known mongers from the board and asked me if I had sent them and of course I said I had, and she was very happy.

I will repeat, but probably only with Mara. She has a very good body.

Quote Originally Posted by Duddehaha
    I went back to this place and was told prices have gone up to 70 for 1/2 hr and 100 for 1 hr. I mentioned that I had been there one week earlier and only paid 80 for an hour but the girl insisted I had to pay 100 now.
    The prices are $50 and $80. The only change that occured here is, I assume, you caught a madam who was covering for the regular madam who decided to rip you off. Go back and insist that the prices have not changed.

Leet

I went in search of Mara at Cabildo 2985. It was around 2pm and only three chicas were available. Mara was not. I picked, sounds, like Leet, for 70p.

No BBBJ, no DATY. VERY BAD JBC. Suck, stop, hand, suck, stop, hand, suck, stop, hand, suck, I stopped her and left. You get the picture.

Shaved pussy, but so what.

Save your money, skip her.

I should have complained to the Madam, but I was so pissed I just wanted to get out of there.

Nice session with Mara

I went over to check out this place, and since I had read the reports posted here, I chose Mara. Wow, that was one of my best choices ever! Best blow job of my experience. The girl is affectionate and eager to please. I treated her gently and affectionately, and she returned the favor in spades. Great sex, lots of positions, very affectionate, not one complaint. She's got this cute college-girl body, too.

Afterward, we were laying in bed talking, and she told me I was definitely not Argentine, because "Argentine men are brutes." She went on to tell me what a pleasure it was to have sex with me, please come back to see me, yada-yada-yada, if you were younger I would keep you as my boyfriend, yada-yada. She is a great self-promoter, and sounds very sincere. Okay, I am a fan, too. I'll go back soon.

That's inflation for you. I went to a 30p privado yesterday, but the price had gone up 10 pesos since last week! Ah, you've got to love Argentina. The only thing not changing is the subte / bus prices and taxis!

I went back to this place and was told prices have gone up to 70 for 1/2 hr and 100 for 1 hr. I mentioned that I had been there one week earlier and only paid 80 for an hour but the girl insisted I had to pay 100 now.

Posting Limitations