Thread: Cabildo 2985

+ Submit Report
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
This blog is moderated by WorldTravel69

Mouthy Mara mauls my meat

I went to see Mara yesterday. She was busy, but I got to see three other chicas, all who looked pretty nice. I decided to wait 10 minutes for Mara.

Dickhead is way smarter than me, since he had breath mints, and I didn't. She came in with a lit cigarette, but did ask if it was okay. Nice kisses, but that ashtray mouth was pretty bad.

She does have a nice BBBJ. Reminds me a bit of Rosa Maria, in that you can go to sleep and when you wake up, she'll still be sucking your dick. Small tattoo on her shoulder, and smallish A cups.

The room wasn't quite as horrid as I had imagined it. Looked a little better than Maipu in fact (except for the Cristina Fernández de Kirchner suite) They also have a can of room deoderant spray that gets used after each session. They must have them in all the rooms, as I heard adjacent rooms spraying a couple of times. I'd guess most guys just go for the 30 minutes here.

She seemed to enjoy DATY, but I finished with the BBBJ, but CIM was not on the menu.

There is a decent restaurant near the subte entrance, that I hit on the way out. La Farola de Nunez. I was going to buy a whole pizza, but they had slices for a bit more than a buck each, so I tried a couple of different types. I liked the Calabresa the most. 3.6p each. Three slices really filled me up!

I even managed to check out the Carrefour down the street and pick up some better groceries than my local place has. I guess it used to be a Norte, so I was confused (pretty normal way for me to be) looking around for the Norte.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Mara-22yo.JPG‎  

This place is only one block from my apartment so after reading Dickhead's report I had to check things out.

I went on Friday and there were three girls available and I chose Mara based on what I read here. I was told for 1hr it's 80p or 100p for completo + 2p for condoms. She started with DFK but her breath was horrible so it was not enjoyable. However, she gives a great BBBJ, very wet, she will slober all over you. I don't know about CIM because I wanted to cojer and I finished that way.

I went back Saturday and there were 4 girls available, all different from the day before. I chose Tanya and she would only do CBJ. One thing I noticed with both girls is that after they asked where I was from and I said "Los Estados Unidos" their eyes lit up and they suddenly became much more affectionate. You should say you're from the USA here even if you're not because it will probably get you better service.

Regarding the facilities, there is one deluxe room with a bathroom but I was told it is 20p extra. I didn't pay the extra but I did take a quick look at the room and it seemed to be cleaner and nicer than the other rooms. Also, this place seems to be very busy. The first time I went I passed another customer on the stairs as I was going in and one waiting in the hall on my way out. The second time I went I passed one on the stairs coming in and then there was already one guy inside waiting to be shown to a room. Then on the way out there was one guy waiting in the hall to be shown to a room and I passed two more guys on the way down the stairs. In total I saw a total of 7 other mongers during 2 visits. This was very unusual because I've never even bumped into one at any other privado.

What?

My English is malo and my Spanish is peor.

Thanks DH if she is a cum guzzler, that is my next stop.

What Sheets? I have been in worst, I think, standing up in a bathroom in D. R. And . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Jaimito Cartero
    You cocksucker, DH. Made me look up popliteal!

You cocksucker, DH. Made me look up popliteal!

I checked this place out today. It is right by the Congreso de Tucumán subte stop. That is the first station on the line so that means you will nearly always get a seat going back into town from there.

You ring the bell (only one bell for this address) and they buzz you in without comment. Then there is a stairway and a wrought-iron door at the top, which they also buzzed open with no comment. Friendly madam, not cute. Some small talk and then presented with three chicas. First was a smallish blond with a nice little body, name of Mara. Saw two others who were unremarkable but adequate. Confirmed the price of 80 for an hour and sessioned with Mara.

Mara comes in with a cigarette and asks if I mind. Yes. She puts it out and I give her a breath mint and then she jams her tongue in my mouth and starts giving me wet, slurpy kisses, and licking me in random places. This gal was somewhat overenthusiastic and gave me a huge slurpy blow job, and also tried to sit on my dick sans condom, which I nixed. She also swallowed the first load and I have never had that happen in a privado. Then she kept right on sucking and drooling. There was some fucking in between but it was clearly not her priority.

Mildew was an issue. The place is dark and dank, like a mushroom farm or something. I don't know if the bed was mildewed or the sheets were mildewed or the chica was mildewed (her hair smelled mildewed) or WHAT. I did get offered a shower and a clean, large towel. Normally I don't shower after a session in a privado but this time I had saliva all the way down to the popliteal area so I washed up in the tub while the chica waited outside the door. On the one hand I liked that because then she could not be going through my pants pockets. On the other hand she could stand guard while another chica did that. She did change the sheets afterwards, while I was getting dressed. That is the first time I have seen that in a privado. But, it was also the biggest sheet puddle I had ever seen.

Mara said this place has eight rooms so maybe some of the other rooms are less mildewed. Or maybe they are even more mildewed. I am not aware of any fatalities from mildew so I might come back to this place, or not. Once Mara was out of the blue lights, she had a lot of zits on her face, which were covered up with a lot of pancake make-up, which will lead to more zits somewhere down the road.

BBJCIMWS makes up for some cosmetic defects. YMMV but this chica was a definite cum guzzler.

Cabildo area

This is in my neighborhood. I will give it a try and report back.

Cabildo 2985

at Quesada in Belgrano. 6 Chicas. Prices: 50p 30 min. 80p hour. Tel: 4702-3717. Hours: 24/7, Open Sundays. http://www.elparaisovip.com.ar/

Our guide Carlos checked this out for us.

Posting Limitations