Thread: Secret

+ Submit Report
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Good place with 8's and 9's (not too much, but there's a lot of 7's too)

A friend of mine works at the door so just only ask for Eric (that's me) and he'll invite for the second cup.

Bunch of friends been there Friday. Nice spirit inside.

Cup of the girl $30, then you will have to talk the price for go outside, but if you are nice with her can be 200 argentinos. Don't try the "negotiating" speech, as if the girl were an object, and you will find the better result.

These girls are living in another planet!

I have not been to BA in ten months but return soon. The most a girl has asked for was 400 pesos at Madahos. Actually, when visiting BA it would be nice to remember that plenty of fellow mongers live there. So when someone pays 500 dollars for a pair of girls it hurts the fellows living in BA. So I have to agree with many of you. Always negotiate and do not pay these silly rates.

The way I see it is that some people that enjoy to gamble actually move to a place like Vegas to enjoy the action. Also, some people move to BA to enjoy the great life but also to have fun with the girls. Why mess it up for them since they are there to stay?

Quote Originally Posted by Chica Seeker

$250 for each of them or the special price of $500 for both! These are dollars not pesos.
    Fuckem! Or better don't fuckem!

I'll have to go one of these days and talk to the owner though I don't think it'll do any good! Pesos 250 would have been too much for a club in the area. The other one across the road on the other block has similar pricing. Ridiculous!

Secrets

Further to Aqualung's report, I visited this place last night shortly after midnight. There was no cover and my beer was 30p. There were 3 or 4 dancers who took turns dancing on the bar in front of you. With a few exceptions, the dozen chicas working the place were pretty average looking. The lighting was very dim so at first it was hard to tell what they looked like.

After a few minutes I was approached by a tall slightly overweight blond chica and her spinner friend who was muy linda. The blond spoke relatively good english and said that she and her friend had worked almost all of the Recoleta clubs so I expected that the eventual quote would be high. She said that they liked to work together as they were very much into each other.

A female employee appeared after a couple of minutes and suggested that I buy the girls a drink. I told her maybe later as I wanted to find out what the take out price was for the cute spinner. Finally I get the quote and it was even higher than expected. $250 for each of them or the special price of $500 for both! These are dollars not pesos. I just laughed and did not see much sense in countering with my paltry offer of 200p as we would still be 550p apart. I finished my beer and left.

The girls in here like to work in tag teams. At least 2 other guys in the place (and there were only 4 of us) each had 2 chicas hanging off them after the guys had bought them drinks. I am wondering if the girls in this place make their money for the most part from hustling drinks? Who the hell is going to pay anywhere near the price quoted to me to take these chicas out?

It is, however, a good place to have a beer and watch the dancers, before going somewhere else to look for chicas.

Secret

Finally I had to leave my sick bed and venture into town. After attending to a couple of clients I decided to head off home. I always park my car in the open car park on Paraguay between Suipacha and Esmeralda. As I went for the car, I suddenly remembered the new Pipper's I had been invited to. All I could see that looked like a club was a joint across the road with a huge sign saying "Secrets" - I guessed that a darkish doorway was the entrance so in I go!

Up a flight of stairs there is a curtain so I push through. Inside I find one of the nicest clubs I have seen in a long time. It's huge, good lighting, decent level music and a great looking bar! Behind the bar is Umberto (ex-Pipper's barman) and Sergio (one of the ex-Pipper's owners)

It's Saturday night, ten pm, so the girls are scarce but it looks promising! I'd like to see what it's like at two am but my health won't allow me late nights just yet! I left about ten forty five and there were some eight girls (average looking) The point is the club's so big they just seem to disappear- They need some 25 chicas there just to start with!

However, down to business - The drinks are 30 pesos each and chica drinks 50 pesos - They have a VIP lounge with no entrance fee just that chica drinks cost double (client's drinks still only ar$30)

There is a 30 peso entrance fee (one drink included) which is not strict. Usually it's charged when a cab driver brings someone so that he can have his commission immediately.

If you tell the barman or the owner you are a friend of mine (Peter) you pay for one drink and get the second one free!

I don't know how much the girls are expecting to earn but Umberto told me he thinks they are charging in the range of 300 pesos. Mongers negotiate!

Ah, at the far end, on the right side they have a small stage that they are closing up for mud wrestling and other activities once a week or something like that!

It's certainly not a new Pipper's, it's a fancy club at a fairly "decent" price just around the corner from the triangle. At 30 pesos two drinks it may be worth checking out. If no one else does, as soon as I can hang around all night I will and I'll report!

Posting Limitations