This blog is moderated by MCSE
    Terrible post.

Given that a monger of my acquaintance just fucked her last night, I would say she is still around. Nice gal and very horny.

Mariana

Thanks Dickhead, that was her name.

I recall our discussion about her last year over a beer, and I picked her up after you had mentioned that she should not be a problem.

I have walked by her usual location this visit and have not seen her. I do not know if she is still around.

Quote Originally Posted by Chica Seeker
    I went with an older blonde with a wicked body last year, who was working around Florida and Paraguay. I can not recall her name right now.
    That would be Mariana

Quote Originally Posted by Redondo
    What do you expect if you walk around in Once, Plaza Misiere, Constitucion, etc at night?
    It doesn't have to be at night!

What do you expect if you walk around in Once, Plaza Misiere, constitucion, etc at night?

Well, this is not about the rosedal in palermo (only travestites in there) nor about girls who walk from one place to another in downtown, because in that case, you are going generally by foot.

This report it's about neighborhoods as nueva pompeya, and probably once, constitucion, etc. It says that you stop your car in order to ask about pricing and / or checking closer the provider, and probably arranging for a date. So immediately they start a scandal and ask you to be paid. Suddenly the rest of the band will appear from behind, or not, and in the meantime you try to escape, they will try to take everything they can but the car itself.

The original report also says this is a growing and under development strategy for assaulting confident clients, and the shame makes more vulnerable the 'client' to report the incident at the police station.

Not inside of the article, but a famous spot in the city to find street walkers it's plaza miserere, or el once station. Has been shown in the news that underage girls and boys are pimped in there, but at the same time it's extremely dangerous. Personally I have crossed the miserere square several times and I've seen the uglier women of Buenos Aires waiting for clients and smiling everyone, but as long as you are not under a serious mental ill, you'll take it as I did, a funny ride and that's it.

Flores it's the favorite (for some reason I have no knowledge about) place for dominican girls. Both young and older fatty ones. Yerbal street it's one of their streets.

Street walkers

I went with an older blonde with a wicked body last year, who was working around Florida and Paraguay. I can not recall her name right now. We went to the transitario near Café Orleans and had a great time. I did not want to take her back to my apartment for the first encounter although in retrospect I certainly could have.

On the subject of transvestites, I have never seen them in the microcenter until last night when I saw two blondes with big tits walking up Paraguay near Esmeralda about 8:30 pm. Maybe they were on their way to the park? They immediately caught my attention but on closer inspection their "adam's apples" and low pitched voices gave them away as did their overdone makeup (to cover the beard) etc. They are not too hard to pick out.

That is wrong

I have picked up a few from the streets and never had any problems. Now that Exedra is closed a lot of them are on the streets. They need our support.

But not the ones near any park.

Quote Originally Posted by MCSE
    Basically it says that it's not a good idea to pick girls from the streets, use your favorite traslator bot.

http://www.popularonline.com.ar/nota.php?Nota=153747

I was out with another forum member last night, and for some reason the taxi driver took a route through the park where all the transvestites hang out. Even at 10-20 feet away, and dark streets, they looked pretty scary!

Street walkers and safety issues

Basically it says that it's not a good idea to pick girls from the streets, use your favorite traslator bot.

http://www.popularonline.com.ar/nota.php?Nota=153747

Posting Limitations