Thread: 420?

+ Submit Report
This blog is moderated by Iixxnnaa

Hello, back in the city, all dry

I'm using this post to introduce myself. Mary is my favorite girl but. Having lived in B. A. On and off for years. I'm well aware how ugly she is in this city. I'm trying to find, if not bud, at least something that is not just stems and leaves.

Please PM me

Thanks,

Marty

It's not that hard, you just have have a good connect. It's def not gonna be anywhere near as potent as the trees in the states though. Mainly brick weed, bud is allright but it's not as easy to find.

Hi,

There is another post on here about yerba and chatting up taxi drivers. http://www.argentinaprivate.com/foru...ead.php?t=4300

Another good method is to post on Craigslist. I did so recently and found a guy who speaks perfect English who will be hooking me up when I arrive there in a week.

Easy to Do but NOT recommended

As a foreigner you are taking an awful chance buying and holding. A toke in a club ok, but not buying and holding. It is around, pervasively, not too good quality and sometimes expensive - definitely not worth the hassle if police decide to look closely at you for any reason. It is also still illegal regardless they police do not go looking to bust people for small amounts. Enjoy the wine and women. If she has some then great. Just do not hold and buy yourself. Comprende!

420?

Is it easy to make a 420 hook up in BA? Anyone have any advice for this?

Posting Limitations