Thread: Respect

+ Submit Report
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
This blog is moderated by Exon123
    Administrator

Venues: 398

Report moved

Hi Crusader,

I have no idea why you posted your travel review of BA in a thread about respecting women, so I moved it to its own thread located here:

http://www.argentinaprivate.com/foru...ead.php?t=4662

Thanks,

Jackson

Retired Member

The "Uncle Jack" thread

http://www.internationalsexguide.inf...read.php?t=583

Worth a read but you'll have to go back a page or to read all the comments.

Exon

Thumbs up Respect is earned not bought and paid for.

Quote Originally Posted by Alan23
    I have adopted a position of mainly ignoring all the crap and opinions that are being posted, especially in Exon's personal "playpen". But just too many fundamental issues in this one to ignore:

-THIS IS THE IMPORTANT part: The original poster and Exon are both totally misinformed and confused about what defines respect. For them it is all about money, when nothing could be further from the truth - it is the opposite! Respect is what occurs when money is not involved! There is also the issue of "having respect for" and "showing respect". Elements of showing or having respect can include: Are you on time, do you interrupt, do you listen with intent, do you truly care about what others are thinking and feeling, do your feelings cause you to do something WITHOUT any consideration for reward (Hello Exon and the other cane welding poster, this part is what you need to take note of! Respect is developed over time - a one hour encounter which ends in her holding your hand, probably does not qualify.

I find Exon's new mentor to be particularly hypocritical in his reference to how beautiful / pretty his much respected girlfriends are - hence somehow deserving of more money (where is the respect for the ugly girls in this world) In a purely business sense, of course prettier girls will make more money. However we are talking about respect here, which has NOTHING to do with any business transaction - particularly one where the buyer pays 2-3 times the agreed upon sales price.

I find both Exon and his Colombian mentor to be pathetic! They are totally confused on what constitutes a relationship based on respect. Gentlemen, it is earned - not bought and paid for!
    Well said Alan23.

Bringing This Back To Topic. But Only For A Moment

Quote Originally Posted by Exon123
    I just pulled this off the columbia board and some of you guys could learn by it.

You know who you are.

Exon
    I have adopted a position of mainly ignoring all the crap and opinions that are being posted, especially in Exon's personal "playpen". But just too many fundamental issues in this one to ignore:

-JC, please don't think Exon's spelling has improved, please see the word Colombia for this evidence.

-Dogg, I think your affirmation of Exon was for making a 2-line post without using his normal vocabulary (motherfucker / cocksucker, etc. Not for an actual analysis of the content of his "cut-n-paste" contribution. Of course Exon would promote this type of post, filled with numerous uses of "scumbags, trash, scum, etc. Just a more polished version of classic Exon.

-THIS IS THE IMPORTANT part: The original poster and Exon are both totally misinformed and confused about what defines respect. For them it is all about money, when nothing could be further from the truth - it is the opposite! Respect is what occurs when money is not involved! There is also the issue of "having respect for" and "showing respect". Elements of showing or having respect can include: Are you on time, do you interrupt, do you listen with intent, do you truly care about what others are thinking and feeling, do your feelings cause you to do something WITHOUT any consideration for reward (Hello Exon and the other cane welding poster, this part is what you need to take note of! Respect is developed over time - a one hour encounter which ends in her holding your hand, probably does not qualify.

I find Exon's new mentor to be particularly hypocritical in his reference to how beautiful / pretty his much respected girlfriends are - hence somehow deserving of more money (where is the respect for the ugly girls in this world). In a purely business sense, of course prettier girls will make more money. However we are talking about respect here, which has NOTHING to do with any business transaction - particularly one where the buyer pays 2-3 times the agreed upon sales price.

I find both Exon and his Colombian mentor to be pathetic! They are totally confused on what constitutes a relationship based on respect. Gentlemen, it is earned - not bought and paid for!

Carry on - lest I forget that you "do this for a living"!

Quote Originally Posted by Toymann
    I couldn't agree more with the previous posts. Good reviews are way down this year and I have also given up posting as the BS that goes on when Exon and few others don't like your point of view just isn't worth the time. Maybe a short hiatus on his own thread (one month) might send the message to all posters that personal attacks just don't belong here. Just my two cents. Happy Mongering. Toymann
    And the fact remains that the forum will continue to go downhill, as Jackson will keep editing out Exon's inflammatory posts. 1st strike, 2nd strike, whatever, nothing will ever be done about Exon.

How can you read post by Exon with no misspellings, and NOT think that it hasn't been edited?

Cool Same old Exon123

I couldn't agree more with the previous posts. Good reviews are way down this year and I have also given up posting as the BS that goes on when Exon and few others don't like your point of view just isn't worth the time. Maybe a short hiatus on his own thread (one month) might send the message to all posters that personal attacks just don't belong here. Just my two cents. Happy Mongering. Toymann
    Last edited by Toymann; 04-20-08 at 19:21. Reason: spelling and icon

Quote Originally Posted by Jaimito Cartero
    I know some old time posters who won't even waste their time with new reports because of this type of attitude. It's not good for the continued health of the board, certainly.
    That is EXACTLY where I am headed, towards a personal "no-post" policy.

Quote Originally Posted by Tessan
    It ok to disagree, and have conflicts over views. But call names is childish. Just make your point.
    Yeah, it's like you're in third grade again, and the kid who can't fight and only knows one or two bad words to use against you. And then you remember that he rides the mini-bus to school, so you just leave him alone.

It's funny, I've met about 5 fairly new AP members in the last couple of weeks, and a few of them mentioned that they don't post much since they get attacked. I know some old time posters who won't even waste their time with new reports because of this type of attitude. It's not good for the continued health of the board, certainly.

You missed the point entirely. Its all about "Respect", which you have none.

Exon
    It ok to disagree, and have conflicts over views. But call names is childish. Just make your point.

You missed the point entirely. Its all about "Respect", which you have none. As far as the women I date or how much money I spend on them, thats again entirely my business, not yours.

Moreover you derogatory comments regarding everything post shows your true color.

Exon
    Respect? I certainly respect the chicas. Looks like you're on your way to a second strike, since you can't control yourself.

Retired Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jaimito Cartero
    How many gringo BA guys do you see going around with wildebeest? I've been with some of your chicas, Exon, and I didn't see anything out of the ordinary, class or quality-wise. You can claim that your shit doesn't stink enough so that you believe it, but don't expect others to do the same.

So you agree with the poster that you should pay the girls as much as possible so you won't seem like a cheap gringo? This is one more thread in which you post nonsense, that even YOU won't follow.

Since you've told us how many millions you're worth, you should be paying these chicas at least $1000US per session. You can afford it. Don't make gringos look bad, Exon! Chicas will never begrudge you adding another 5000 pesos to your envelope. However, they will think you're a guy with too much money, and will bleed you for as much as possible.
    You missed the point entirely. Its all about "Respect", which you have none. As far as the women I date or how much money I spend on them, thats again entirely my business, not yours.

Moreover you derogatory comments regarding everything post shows your true color.

Exon

Quote Originally Posted by Tessan
    I agree with him, I like Non US women much more then US women.
    Oh, there are many things from the quoted post that I agree with as well. I do find the chicas great, and they do need to be treated right.

Most of of Exon's arguments on this subject boil down to:

I have class and a lot of money, and you guys are cheap cocksuckers, so you should bow down to me.

The sad reality is that he fucks the same chicas as we do.

I agree with some things he said, but paying up to whatever a girl ask, is wrong. Some girls will hit you with 200 US dollars an hour and she is only a 5. If you want to pay it fine. If a girl is will to go for 150p I do not try to get her down to 120p. But I do not pay whatever they ask.

Most of these girls are not innocent young things just starting out, with hearts of gold. There might be some, but most are not. Give them $1000 US in an envelope, see how many come back later, and give it back to you.

I agree with him, I like Non US women much more then US women.

How many gringo BA guys do you see going around with wildebeest? I've been with some of your chicas, Exon, and I didn't see anything out of the ordinary, class or quality-wise. You can claim that your shit doesn't stink enough so that you believe it, but don't expect others to do the same.

So you agree with the poster that you should pay the girls as much as possible so you won't seem like a cheap gringo? This is one more thread in which you post nonsense, that even YOU won't follow.

Since you've told us how many millions you're worth, you should be paying these chicas at least $1000US per session. You can afford it. Don't make gringos look bad, Exon! Chicas will never begrudge you adding another 5000 pesos to your envelope. However, they will think you're a guy with too much money, and will bleed you for as much as possible.

Bravo!

Nice one Exon. Thanks for the post.

Posting Limitations