This blog is moderated by Rob H

Gold Digga!

Totally!

I have been chatting last year for at least 6 months with a chica that marinated me slowly, to the point that wanted me to send her money to her at her born town in Azul outside BA. She was mad at me at times if I didn't pay attention to her request of sending her money. It was funny. Her name is Maria Fernanda. Don't remember her last name but She was listed as: Morocha Hot". So be carefulll guys.

Gysel is right

Obviously, if the girl you met on craigslist is a working girl money will have already been an issue. I have a friend (madaho girl) we are not, nor have we been professionally involved she is a friend of a friend, who has many extranjeros sending her money. She works all the web sites, craigslist, amigos. Com etc. She waits zero time to start hinting at money. If you have been communicating with this girl awhile and she hasn't commercialized the relationship, assume she's digging you and have a coffee with an open mind.

I met her.

Nice girl. Non-working.

Thanks

Thank you T. You can come and receive your cheque as usual in the same place.

QUOTE=Snowbird]Gyselle,

You are many things to many of us.

You are sweet, kind, considerate, loving, confident, pretty, compassionate, funny, warm, sexy, beautiful, trustworthy, kind, loyal, and you have always rubbed me the right way. You are one of a kind in my travels to BA. I always want to have you next to me in the night, sharing my bed with your delightful warmth.

Snowbird[/QUOTE]

Cool Gyselle-you are so much more !

Gyselle,

You are many things to many of us.

You are sweet, kind, considerate, loving, confident, pretty, compassionate, funny, warm, sexy, beautiful, trustworthy, kind, loyal, and you have always rubbed me the right way. You are one of a kind in my travels to BA. I always want to have you next to me in the night, sharing my bed with your delightful warmth.

Snowbird

Quote Originally Posted by Redhot
    Hi,

I am Gysell, perhaps you have heard about me. I am a "working girl"

Gysell

Hi all,

In one point I agree, if a woman realy starts to like / love you it doesnt mean anything what she is doing for living, as long as you are not jealouse and somehow "strong" enough to stand the situation.

And yes the strategy " how much " is well working if you are sure that she is into that. If not you ould have some " theatre " in public.

I had several relations with " working " girls, all of them were above average,

Seriouse, they all had been great, in and out the bed. I wasnt able to continue because I left the country and moved to new contracts, thou visa for her was the trouble. So finalaly the brake up came from my side and not from her's.

Sometimes I regread it, but life is a train, you stay or you travel.

Yours, C.

o_O.

Wtf?

Quote Originally Posted by Redhot
    I know many girls who are recommended by the members of the forum and I can assure you they are not more beautiful than the girl shown in the picture.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails bs.jpg‎  

My humble point of view

Hi,

I am Gysell, perhaps you have heard about me. I am a "working girl" and I also publish in Craigslist. I have met many interesting people through this site, but I did not get any money from them. In case this girl wants to obtain money, she will tell you as soon as possible in order she does not waste her time. I have had wonderful dinners and interesting chats and moments with people I contacted in this site without any kind of commercial issue.

The girls who work with me publish in Craigslist for publicity, but, in that case, they say from the very beginning so as the men who read and are looking for something different do not waste their time.

From my point of view, it would be useful for you to share a coffee with her and see it yourself. If both of you develop a nice relationship it does not matter what she does for a living.

I wish you good luck.

GYSELL.

PS:I know many girls who are recommended by the members of the forum and I can assure you they are not more beautiful than the girl shown in the picture.

Quote Originally Posted by Rob H
    I have been communicating with this chica from a post that I made on craigslist BA - she says that she is single and wants to hook up with me when I am in BA. Does anybody know if she is a known "working girl"?

No Offense Exon.

Quote Originally Posted by Exon123
    Why don't you just ask her "How Much"?
    Asking her "how much" is the worst possible strategy. If she is a working girl and you don't want to meet one, this is a losing strategy if she says yes (LOSE) If she's not a working girl, you seriously offend her (LOSE) You could try something like "a friend of mine got really burned on Craigslist thinking he was meeting someone really cool, but it turns out she really just wanted money. I really don't want to offend you, but I sure don't want that to happen to me. Please tell me you just want to have a good time together because I really like you."

Retired Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rob H
    I have been communicating with this chica from a post that I made on craigslist BA - she says that she is single and wants to hook up with me when I am in BA. Does anybody know if she is a known "working girl"?
    Why don't you just ask her "How Much"?

Exon

Quote Originally Posted by Jaimito Cartero
    Not an attack, but when I looked at the picture I thought, "Bride of Frankenstein".

If she's advertising, she's working, or pulling a scam. Dumb gringo trolling, perhaps.
    I'm surprised there's not a whip in the picture. She looks like Lash La Rue's demented niece.

Agree with JC. Think about it, how many non-pros post their pictures on Criag's list in their bras and willing to meet with total strangers from another country?

Not an attack, but when I looked at the picture I thought, "Bride of Frankenstein".

If she's advertising, she's working, or pulling a scam. Dumb gringo trolling, perhaps.

Anyone know who this chica is?

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails koka_3c.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations