This blog is moderated by Porterman

Nothing New

There was only one Exedra.

It is locked up tight, with water running out of one of the doors. Everything has been sold, the place is empty. Nobody knows what the new owner is going to do, yet. Hopefully, in a few months we will know.

La Madeleine across the street is taking up some of the slack. As are the Castelar and Orleans. There are a few walking the streets.

Get back soon and help them.

Quote Originally Posted by Iluvadahos
    Hi all,

Spent a great evening at Exedra with Jackson and several of his mates about 3 months ago- after dinner at Alliance right around the corner. Sorry to hear it closed. Where have the chicas gravitated to? Is there another "Exedra" or another place that you mongers are building up as the new place? It was fun place to hit at 11pm-midnight after dinner for a coffee and see what was going on. Great people watching with the promise of a lay. Took home a lovely brunette who stayed with me for the night last time I was there.

Anyway, just wondering what you guys know and can pass on.

Thanks

Is there a new Exedra? - where do the girls go / hang out?

Hi all,

Spent a great evening at Exedra with Jackson and several of his mates about 3 months ago- after dinner at Alliance right around the corner. Sorry to hear it closed. Where have the chicas gravitated to? Is there another "Exedra" or another place that you mongers are building up as the new place? It was fun place to hit at 11pm-midnight after dinner for a coffee and see what was going on. Great people watching with the promise of a lay. Took home a lovely brunette who stayed with me for the night last time I was there.

Anyway, just wondering what you guys know and can pass on.

Thanks
    Last edited by Iluvadahos; 05-01-08 at 19:15. Reason: take out additional stops

Exedra is still a happening place!

Lately there have a lot of chicas from Exedra still there, standing in front waiting for you. The drinks do not cost anything, because the bar is closed, but you can get one nearby at La Madeleine or the l'Alliance.

Tonight there was a least 5 to 10 at different times.

Librarian 3 is there and at La Mads and Castelar, with a couple her blond amigas.

I guess I put this in the wrong Thread. See the main Exedra Thread.
    Last edited by WorldTravel69; 04-10-08 at 21:08. Reason: Wrong Thread

Live and let live my friend. Move on.

Just because he started a new thread on Excedra? And never posted anything about his prior experiences?

Yeah, you're right.

OK Monger that's enough. Let the man be.

Quote Originally Posted by Monger514
    BTW, since you've been to BA "a few times before", perhaps you'd like to post something from your experience that would be useful to other members of the board.

BTW, since you've been to BA "a few times before", perhaps you'd like to post something from your experience that would be useful to other members of the board.

Jaimito has answered your question, and it is exactly the same information as was available in the Exedra thread. Virtually everyone on the board was following this situation and wanting to know its outcome. Thus, your query was a little puzzling.

But, we do welcome you to the board! I didn't call you any names.

Quote Originally Posted by Porterman
    I appreciate attempt at the welcome, Monger, but if the rest of the responses are as civil as yours, I think we can agree I'd be better off finding my own way.
    You'll find that we're happy to help with legitimate questions, but ones from people who won't take 15 minutes to read other threads are usually ignored. It's not rudeness, but why waste our time, if you won't take a little effort?

The basics are are simple. Exedra is closed. No knows for sure when / if it will open. The chicas has spread out, some next door, some to Iberia, some to New Port.

Quote Originally Posted by Monger514
    Is your time too limited to go read the Exedra thread?
    Braved the discussion several times, Monger514, but thanks for the useful tip. My main problem with it was it was short on anything definitive -- tall on where it people thought chicas should go, with not much on where they did actually have gone, if anyone knew at all (the closing was recent, I assumed there was a chance that nobody knew -- thus, my direct question to find out one way or another...since, again, my time is limited) I appreciate attempt at the welcome, Monger, but if the rest of the responses are as civil as yours, I think we can agree I'd be better off finding my own way.

Is your time too limited to go read the Exedra thread?

No more Exedra?

I'm new to this Board, and will be traveling to BsAs in early May. I've been there a few times before, and Exedra was one of the spots I'd liked to check in at. Any idea where all these ladies are going now that it's closed? This out-of-towner would greatly appreciate any info, since my time in the city will be somewhat limited.

Thanks in advance!

Posting Limitations