Thread: Chicas price themselves out of business

+ Submit Report
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
This blog is moderated by Hobbying
    Administrator

Venues: 398
    My observations:

1. Foreigners don't set the market price for internet girls or at the privados because we only represent 5% of the customer base in these venues, which is 95% Argentino. You can read the local forums to see that they're paying essentially the same prices in these venues as the foreigners.

2. I don't agree that 90% of the boliche and cafe business are foreigners, although the percentage is certainly higher than the customer base of the typical internet chicas or privados.

3. The foreigners do set the market for other foreigners in the boliches, but then it's up to the individual to say "no" and walk away. However, this will have limited effect on individual chicas as per #4 below.

4. "And ask them wouldn't they rather have 3 guys a day than 3 guys a week?"

My experiences with and insight into the Paraguayan and Argentina chica's perspective is that in fact they would rather have 3 guys a week at $600 pesos each than 3 guys a day at $200 pesos each, largely due to some sort of societally induced pride factor. This is also why in Argentina the prices don't generally go down as the night gets long. Therefor, any ambitions you may have to "punish" them by withholding your business is most probably only going to serve to assuage your own pride.

5. You can debate the merits of these arguments until you're blue in the face, but the fact remains that the chicas are asking for the prices they charge because they're getting the prices they're asking.

6. Given the diminished effectiveness of direct competition, one should do as the Argentino's do and engage in indirect competition to lower one's cost. If Black is now too expensive, go to the Recoleta clubs. If the Recoleta clubs are too expensive, go to the Supachai clubs or use internet chicas. If the Supachai clubs / internet chicas are too expensive, go to the privados. If all else fails to meet your budget limitations, then do as some unnamed forum members do and visit the TVs in the park.

7. The only dick you need to please is your own.

Thanks,

Jackson

Mcse

Quote Originally Posted by MCSE
    Well, for years in this forum, experienced mongers strongly advised to negotiate and no matter if the rates were low, spending the money in volume rather than in 'quality', extra time, GFE, TLN, etc.

Only a few observed these reccomendations, and many just invested too much.

The local clientele kept more focused in alternative mongering: just go to Madaho, Cafe Orleans, and you'll see a sort of 90% tourists.

The lack of observancy on the "keep the prices low" policy produced this change on the market (remember girls at madaho used to charge only 100 pesos in 2004) but the good news is as mongers stop going, the rates on the girls will eventually adjust to the current demand, possibly going down again.
    I fully agree. I hope the prices continue to increase at the high-end clubs which will stop all gringos (of which I am one) from coming. This would cause the chica market to correct itself to a more reasonable level.

Suerte.

Stowe

Agreed--but.

Quote Originally Posted by Hobbying
    2500 is a reasonable estimate imo What is the point of me taking a 15 hour flight if I'm not there to see top notch hot girls? I'm not flying there to bang avg girls for 150p. And also no point in flying there to see 1 girl for 1 hr per day.
    Then don't complain. If someone wants the best they should be willing to pay for it. I don't understand someone wanting the very best, then complaining about the prices. The very best in the US the cost would be $5-10 K per hour, so it is all relative.

But since most gringos think $150-200 US is still cheap (or they want to impress the chicas into thinking the are rich-which a couple of mongers I have met try to do) they do not negotiate, they pay it THEN some even leave a tip.

The chicas I get are very attractive-all between 7 & 8.5. But for me a cute (not hot) chica that performs very well is more important the a hot chica that performs so-so. And I have never had a great session with a chica from Madahos-most average compared to those cuties.

Suerte,

Stowe

Quote Originally Posted by Stowe
    There are hot chicas in the cheaper clubs (Oro being the exception except for about 4 chicas) perhaps not as many and not quite as hot but they still give great service. I have taken chicas from the high-end clubs and have found that while they are super hot, in general, their performance & attitude leaves much to be desired. Sort of like women in the US-they don't have to try too hard because they know they are hot and there are guys that will fuck them just because they are hot regardless of their performance.

Suerte.

Stowe
    Stowe, you are so right:

Well, for years in this forum, experienced mongers strongly advised to negotiate and no matter if the rates were low, spending the money in volume rather than in 'quality', extra time, GFE, TLN, etc.

Only a few observed these reccomendations, and many just invested too much.

The local clientele kept more focused in alternative mongering: just go to Madaho, Cafe Orleans, and you'll see a sort of 90% tourists.

The lack of observancy on the "keep the prices low" policy produced this change on the market (remember girls at madaho used to charge only 100 pesos in 2004) but the good news is as mongers stop going, the rates on the girls will eventually adjust to the current demand, possibly going down again.

My #'s are calculations based on factors such as:

-cost of meals.

-cost of taxi's.

-airport tax.

-rent cell phone.

-100/ night apt w / late check out (not luxury but nice)

-750p for a chica for multi hours or 2 chicas for 1 hr for 300+taxi a day.

-cost of flight.

2500 is a reasonable estimate IMO. What is the point of me taking a 15 hour flight if I'm not there to see top notch hot girls? I'm not flying there to bang avg girls for 150p. And also no point in flying there to see 1 girl for 1 hr per day.

What mongers ought to do is whenever a chica ask for 300p or higher for an hour, tell them no thanks and that they are not only loosing your business but other gringos business because its no longer worth wild for them to come to BA. Gringos are coming to BA but as a stop over to get to Uruguay or Paraguay! And ask them wouldn't they rather have 3 guys a day than 3 guys a week? Then of course they will spread the word!

Dh

Quote Originally Posted by Dickhead
    Yeah but Stowe always gets the ten minute rate. Two minutes to get his pants off, six minutes to get himself off, and two minutes to get his pants back on. 150 to 200 pesos for 10 minutes is about right. But seriously, I think Hobbying is probably right, from his own point of view. A short-term visitor who wants to go to "top" clubs, BA is a long way to go and the inflation has been pretty significant. There are cheaper clubs but only low-lifes like me and Stowe should go to those places. I mean, the saying is, "it's all pink on the inside" but in the places he and I go, it is more like "it's all green on the inside."

Anyway Stowe, if my math is right you could get 100 pesos for six minutes. Just don't take your pants off.
    At least I AM ABLE to get off - although sometimes I can't get my pants off in time! I don't pay 100 pesos for my special 10 minute rate, I get a 10% discount, so don't exaggerate!

While I agree that short timers who want to pay for the high-end apts or hotels and chicas can do so--they should not complain if the prices are too high! PART of the cause of these excessively high prices is the gringos visiting BA the past few years who have refused to negotiate so the chicas now think they are worth those prices.

There are hot chicas in the cheaper clubs (Oro being the exception except for about 4 chicas) perhaps not as many and not quite as hot but they still give great service. I have taken chicas from the high-end clubs and have found that while they are super hot, in general, their performance & attitude leaves much to be desired. Sort of like women in the US-they don't have to try too hard because they know they are hot and there are guys that will fuck them just because they are hot regardless of their performance.

Suerte.

Stowe

Yeah but Stowe always gets the ten minute rate. Two minutes to get his pants off, six minutes to get himself off, and two minutes to get his pants back on. 150 to 200 pesos for 10 minutes is about right. But seriously, I think Hobbying is probably right, from his own point of view. A short-term visitor who wants to go to "top" clubs, BA is a long way to go and the inflation has been pretty significant. There are cheaper clubs but only low-lifes like me and Stowe should go to those places. I mean, the saying is, "it's all pink on the inside" but in the places he and I go, it is more like "it's all green on the inside."

Anyway Stowe, if my math is right you could get 100 pesos for six minutes. Just don't take your pants off.

Hobbying

Quote Originally Posted by Hobbying
    The price of chicas at clubs in BA are out of hand now. They've lost my business. I was planning to be in BA end of this month but I've changed my mind after calculating the costs. Airfare cost $1k, 4 nights in apt / hotel $500, avg cost at club with drink and chica's drink plus chica avg asking price of 600p comes to 240(750p) Thats roughly 2500 for my 4 night trip in BA. I know I can go to private apts and get great deals but I'm more of club person. The websites is a bigger crap shot. I think I should save my trouble and stay here and see 5 girls for 500 each which will get me a top notch girls. Am I overlooking something here and should still come to BA? I know the beef is great but thats too long of a flight for just beef lol.
    First, if you are paying 500 for 4 nights in an apartment you are crazy-unless you want a VERY expensive place. I agree the clubs are more expensive but the prices you quote are for the top clubs so, in reality, you only have yourself to blame for that as there are less expensive clubs around. Also, I have almost 100% success with internet chicas and their prices are between 150-200 pesos.

Suerte.

Stowe

Retired Member

Unfortunely thats pretty much the way it is Hobbying.

There still some suitable pussy around to Fuck in the $200 to $250 peso range but when you factor in drinks, taxi's, ect, ect your gona be looking at $300 peso's or more per session. (I'm not a Privado Customer) Hand Job's are still a good value, but running from about $100 peso's and up. The girls in Recoleta are simply out of the question, possibly with the exception of New Port.

You can cut your lodging down by staying in an apartment, which might save you $50 dollars a day.

The Air Fare is becoming outragious with no end in site, you can thank the price of oil for that, runing as much as $1,500 from my city.

Food is no bargain anymore, with their prices not that much cheaper than the USA,

All in All, my prediction is that unless theres another economic crisis in which the peso is devaluated again, soon, in the next year or so, our Mongering days in Argentina are over.

I "Pine" for the "Golden Era" of Mongering in Argentina, 2002, 2003 & 2004. Back then we had $4 & $5 dollar steaks, $150 peso pussy at Madaho's, (top of the line quality mind you) $10 & $15 peso drinks, $25 for the Chica's, air fare was $700 to $800 dollars, good hotels were less than $50 dollars, thoses were the days.

Exon

Chicas price themselves out of business

The price of chicas at clubs in BA are out of hand now. They've lost my business. I was planning to be in BA end of this month but I've changed my mind after calculating the costs. Airfare cost $1k, 4 nights in apt / hotel $500, avg cost at club with drink and chica's drink plus chica avg asking price of 600p comes to 240(750p) Thats roughly 2500 for my 4 night trip in BA. I know I can go to private apts and get great deals but I'm more of club person. The websites is a bigger crap shot. I think I should save my trouble and stay here and see 5 girls for 500 each which will get me a top notch girls. Am I overlooking something here and should still come to BA? I know the beef is great but thats too long of a flight for just beef lol.

Posting Limitations