Thread: Where Else?

+ Submit Report
This blog is moderated by Billy 32
    Administrator

Venues: 398
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy 32
    Good to see that there is truth in advertising, Dickhead. Fact of the matter is I have been to WSG and looked around, nothing really stood out. Just wanted to get some input from the members here about their other favorite countries.
    Billy 32,

I have no involvement with the WSG, which is a vastly inferior website that is one third of the size of my other forums covering the international scene and the USA scene respectively, the links to which are plainly visible on the front page of this website.

Thanks,

Jackson

Good to see that there is truth in advertising, Dickhead. Fact of the matter is I have been to WSG and looked around, nothing really stood out. Just wanted to get some input from the members here about their other favorite countries.

Here is a post from Billy 32 from two years ago:

"I admit that I lurk too much and don't make very many worthwhile posts. I promise to rectify that on this trip" (or some such).

Since then he has two posts, neither of any consequence. Gee, do you think we should tell him Jackson has a whole another forum covering every country on the planet?

Nah, me neither. He's a fucking energy thief. Gotta love that search function.

Where Else?

I have been coming to Buenos Aires for several years now and I am looking for a change of scenery. I realize this is the Argentina forum, but what other countries are good? Anywhere in South or Central America or any other websites like this you can recommend? Thanks.

Billy

Posting Limitations