Thread: La Madeleine

+ Submit Report
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
This blog is moderated by Monger514
    Quote Originally Posted by Gerente
    Is La Madeline on the other side of Calle 9-July or the same side?

Thanks.

Gerente
    South East corner of Cordoba and 9 de Julio (or Carlos Pellegrini as it's called there)

La Madeline

Is La Madeline on the other side of Calle 9-July or the same side?

Thanks.

Gerente

Carlos Pelligrini and Cordoba

Across the street from the Old Exedra.

Quote Originally Posted by Gerente
    Hello.

Where is this place? I prefer flacas but would like to check it out.

Thanks.

Gerente

Address for La Madeline

Hello.

Where is this place? I prefer flacas but would like to check it out.

Thanks.

Gerente

Ok, here's my report on La Mad. Sorry for the long one, guys:

- Time: Yesterday nite, between 1:30-2:15am.

- Place and environment: Decent looking, refined service but zero English. All the tables were full at first so I had to wait for 5-10 min. S to be seated. Finally I found some vacancy inside, but it wasn't suitable for a smoker like me. Ordered Quilmes 70cl and went out with the bottle, stood ifo the door while smoking and catching around. Finally, a couple decided to leave and I got seated outside.

- Prices: I was already intoxicated, so 1 big bottle of beer was enough for me for 30-40 min. S. I paid 17 pesos for that, which I think was pretty reasonable.

- Chicas and comfort: There were like 10-15 chicas, mostly sitting as couples or singles. 3-5 extras were marching on the street. Other than chicas, there were groups of older guys hanging out, who didn't seem to be interested in any of the chicas. Although the place was small and everybody was sitting close, I didn't feel any discomfort. Almost all chicas winked and waved at me, some even invited me to join them and cheered in Spanish. I took my time, enjoyed my beer and responded with smiles. 2-3 chicas were pretty hot, 5-6 were looking ok and the rest were baboons.

- Near Final: I didn't take from the hottest class. Instead, I picked up a chubbier chica with beautiful face, cute eyes and lips, big boobs and butts. She was sitting inside and seemed the most playful to me. I felt I'd have good sex with her, so I asked her out. She got surprised imo, as she was not really expecting that move. Due to the lack of sufficient customer base, rest of the chicas looked at me disappointedly.

Name was Marilyn (as stated on her passport) but she insisted on saying her name was Mariana or sth. No price talk, actually no talk at all till the hotel room, partially attributable to her lack of English. I had a feeling that she was kinda new to the workforce. If you don't talk about the price until you get yourselves locked in your place, chances are always better with you.

- Activity: First, she asked for 300 pesos for 1 hour and tried her luck. Later on, we agreed on 200 pesos for 4 hours (almost till morning) although I could seal the deal for less. Very nice sex drive, slow with my wang, everything included other than anal. Nice DFK (I love spitting in mouth btw) BBBJ, GFE. She made me cum 3 times, talked a lot (but I have no fucking idea what she talked about) no bitching, no objection to anything, no asking for extra money, no 'taxi' charges etc.

- Conclusion about the chica: looking 5 or 6/10, overall drive: 9/10, GFE: 9/10.

- Conclusion about the place: feeling comfortable 8/10, chica options 7/10, price and service 9/10. Shall I go again? Yeah, I can say that, but for a muffin this time. Trust my worldwide experience, I'm not overrating here.

Hope this helps.

Evacuation

Quote Originally Posted by Doggboy
    I happened to be walking by Madelaines tonight at 9 and espied a local monger sitting inside. He pointed out no gatos outside or inside and a new management policy of no gatos until after midnight. Man, the intersection of Pellegrini and Cordoba has taking a big hit lately as a monger hangout.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sidney
    ''Women of color'', recently, have been banned from working at La Madeleine before midnight!
    I was at La Mad today, I talk to the waiter about why they don't let the girls work until 12 am. He said their was a big fight between the Dominicans and other girls inside. The fight was big enough that the police got involved. After that they decided not to let girls work until midnight. (all girls, not just the dominicans)

I also talk to a girl that Ramiro introduced me to, around the block form La Mad, she told me she will not work at La Mad, because the Dominicans attacked some of the Argentine working girls.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidney
    La Mad on Cordoba+9 de Julio may be open tonight?
    I'm guessing they are probably open tonight. Hook is closed.

It might be the same girl, but I am doubting it. The Lucia I'm talking about is attractive but not a 10, and definately looks older than 20. If I see her again I'll ask if she ever worked in Cafe Orleans or Madahos. I think many of the locals know this lady, she used to hang out in Exedra.

Retired Member

If she's the same Lucia I met in Cafe Orleans she's awsome.

Exon

Curious if anyone has any info/experience with Lucia. She is a petite girl with black hair, slim with a nice chest (maybe C cup). I think she is Paraguaya and looks late twenties.

I keep running into her. Have met her before when she worked at Exedra. Now this week I've run into her twice, once inside La Madelaine and another night down the street on Cordoba. Both times with a couple of her friends.

She seems nice and I like her look. Always very pleasant, not aggresive. Not sure I will take the plunge, at this point I am just a little curious about this lady.

Sorry for the sarcastic retort

Almost all portenos use the european system without the cross over of the knife and fork. What about in Peru?

Erica's family are from Galicia--and she looks like her likely celtic forebarers. The only thing that I saw her eat was her. I looked for again and did not see her again. She had no cel at the time we met. Once she is properly warmed-up, excellent service.

I was just in BsAs a couple of weeks ago and spoke a couple of times with the young lady in question. I think. I was surprised to see her cut her food with the fork in the left hand and then daintily change to the right hand to stick the food in her mouth. Looked like something from an etiquette lesson. I complimented her and she told me her Mom taught her. I wanted to take her out, but never got the chance. Maybe next trip.

No--she's the one who will jam her nose into your pubic bone

And make it all dissappear. David, they let you leave Lima? Would you like some introductions in Buenos Aires--PM me.

Suerte,

Bob

Is she the one with the perfect table manners, changes her fork from left to right hand?

A nice young lady ---Erica

Last night I had a very pleasant experience with a tall slender blonde named erica. Se looked cute at the cafe, but was a wondereful girlfriend experience at home. Looks great un dressed--tight, slender body w / great legs and butt. Small sensitive breats. Very cute / pretty face--looks irish: freckles and blondish long curly hair. Very sweet, kind and loving---tremendous bbbjcim and tight yummy pussy. Would not aggree to bbbj until I suggested that we both would be washing up with soap in shower. No bareback here. Also no drugs, drama nor insanity--sweet gfe hot sex w / a genuine nice girl.

Erica was abonded by the father of her two kids and started working maybe 6 months ago. Treat her nice, help her get relaxed and orgasmic and WOW. A true GFE. The cafe is generally 150 pesos or so. I agrreed to 2 hours and my wish list of all my fav's and aggreed to 200 including taxi back to the cafe from my apart in recoleta. I was comfortable taking her home on the first try becuase some of the mongerers there --whose judgement I trust-- know her as a nice tranquil girl--no drugs and no crazy stuff. A mother trying to feed her kids who needs a little effort by her clients to keep her comfortable because she is new at this. Belive me she knows how to do everything at a high skill level. I bed she offerred colita--her pussy is so good that I put the vibrater up her butt insead.

She looks hot undressed--I would guess 5'6" o 7" aND 115 LBS. A TALL SPINNER--THIS GIRL COULD CAUSE TRAFFIC ACCIDENTS IN A MINNY SKIRT AND HEELS. At the cafe she was conservatively dressed in jeans and did not show her beautiful slender, curvy body, I was shocked to find out she is 29--she looks like a cute younger 20's girl. She gets involved and wants her orgasms. I will repeat. She was much better than the more expensive girls sampled over the last 6 months. She is a gem and I bet will be out of the business as soon as she can find another way to feed her kids. This girl is not stupid and has her plan to get out when she has saved enough money. The mongerers who smoke cigars here know her and can point her out. She speciacally asked not to have photos posted. Almost no english

Posting Limitations