Thread: La Madeleine

+ Submit Report
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
This blog is moderated by Monger514
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain
    Smoked Ham,

I think you have never been to BA. To answer your query, in BA, its very difficult to find a chica who would meet you first time and go for TLN. TLN in many other countries mean 10-12 hours but here it means 4-6 hours at best.

Coming to your query, 200 ARS would be for 1 hour, or you may negotiate and you may get 1.5 ~ 2 hours for the price but its rare.

Enjoy BA
    I can't say that I know BA well but I am here now on my second visit. I had thought you meant 200 ARS for 1.5 - 2 hrs. Since that seems to be the standard but some guys seem to mixing TLN with 2 hr sessions when they are quoting the prices they paid. (Also using a $ when they are talking about paying AR Pesos (At least I think or hope so) which in theory should be represented by $AR or ARS)

During my last visit I had TLN with a woman I picked up at Exedra although as you say it was limited to about 5 hours. However on this trip I ended up with a woman for 8 hours and she indicated she was willing to spend more time with me but I had other things to do. However, the circumstances were a little unusual. I had been locked out of my apartment. (I left the keys inside and the door automatically locks when you leave. So we ended up going to one of those "Love hotels" near avenida Florida.

Thanks for the clarification.

Quote Originally Posted by SmokedHam
    Are you talking todo la noche or 1 1/2 to 2 hours?
    Smoked Ham,

I think you have never been to BA. To answer your query, in BA, its very difficult to find a chica who would meet you first time and go for TLN. TLN in many other countries mean 10-12 hours but here it means 4-6 hours at best.

Coming to your query, 200 ARS would be for 1 hour, or you may negotiate and you may get 1.5 ~ 2 hours for the price but its rare.

Enjoy BA

Quote Originally Posted by Captain
    TRIVIA:

Do not ever pay more than 200 ARS to a chica from here.

ENJOY BA
    Are you talking todo la noche or 1 1/2 to 2 hours?

Review of La Madeleine coffee house by Captain

I have been here several times in last couple of months but every time, it has been with a bunch of mongers specifically for purpose of having coffee and nothing more. Yesterday, after a unsuccessful attempt at Cattos, I decided to check this place out specifically for purpose of mongering.

Here is my detailed review:

GETTING THERE: Its quite easy. If you are visiting the famous "TRIANGLE", its a 2-3 min walk from there as you walk out of Suipacha, towards Cordoba and then turn right on Cordoba to head for Codoba y Pelligrini. Its just opposite the famous former monger spot " cafe EXCEDRA".

LOCATION: Its a very interesting location. Few streetwalkers standing in front of the La Madeleine. Few Travestis also roaming around in the vicinity. Its a very lonely street in the winters. There are some conning types of boliches in the vicinity and you have the pimps, usually girls trying to usher you inside these places. AVOID them strictly.

LA MADELEINE DESIGN: It has a coffee house inside with central heating and a coffee house outside with a tent and some chairs and tables. I found the outside area more comfortable to sit but can be chilly at times in the winter months. The inside area to me is quite claustrophobic and awkward.

MENU: The menu of the coffee house is quite extensive and the coffee house is open 24 hours a day. So virtually if you are hungry, you can come and eat here any time of the night. However, the price structure is different for 6 am to 4 pm and from 4pm till 6 am. The night prices are approximately 15~25% higher than day prices.

WAITERS: The waiters here are friendly. They do not pressurize you to spend too much and buy many things. I found the service pretty decent here.

QUANTITY OF CHICAS: I have usually been here only in late hours 1-3 am slot. At this time, there are usually more than 15 chicas here.

QUALITY OF CHICAS: Well, thats a tough question to answer. At times, the quality can be very poor. Many times, I see chicas here whom I also see at Newport, Cocodrilo or even Ness! There can be gems found here. Eg last night I saw a good "8" and a good "7" here. The famous "Erika" can also be found here quite often.

There are also some really very old chicas, some very fat chicas, some travestis as well in this place.

NEGOTIATION WITH CHICAS: This is the tough part here. As many chicas are sitting in groups and literally seem to enjoying a meal and coffee here with their amigas. I would call these chicas "lazy whores". Reason being that they expect you to wait at your seat, till they finish enjoying their coffee. I have noticed this aspect several times here. They rather enjoy the fucking coffee than start negotiations with you, forgetting their main purpose of having coffee here in the first place!

Also, there are couple of chicas standing in front of the main door of La madeleine and these chicas are to me, the most easy to approach. You have more privacy with them than the chicas hustled in groups inside the cafe.

Another aspect being that when negotiating, you wanna discuss things like BBBJ etc and its hard because chicas and other clients are sitting in such close proximity. You don't reallywant the "whole world" to know how perverse you really are :-)

PRICES: I was shocked by the prices. I talked to two chicas and damn, they were adamant on "300 ARS" pricetag. Now, La Madeline is no cafe orleans. I wouldnt pay a chica from La madeline 300 ARS just because I found her at La Madeline.

La madeline chicas are almost like streetwalkers and they deserve 150 ARS at best, as per me. I am sure mongers may not agree with me but thats my insight of the standard of the place.

DID I TAKE A CHICA FROM HERE?

No, I did not. One of the chicas agreed for 250 pesos but I did not wanna pay 250 pesos because she did the "crime" of up-selling herself outside the gate of La madeline, almost on the road. However, she was a hot looking Portena, probably 28 years old and probably many new mongers would have easily taken her for this price considering she was a good "8". I did not bestow her with this honor.

DO I RECOMMEND THIS PLACE?

Well, thats a tough question to answer. However, I would say its a good option at 2-3 am slot. When the Boliches are getting dry and before action heats up at Cocodrilo. However, do not expect much in quality of chicas. But if you strain hard, you will find at least one "8" here.

TRIVIA:

Do not ever pay more than 200 ARS to a chica from here.

ENJOY BA

La Madeleine

Ended up here the other night sround 2:30. A lot of fuglies, wow didn't realize there were that many ugly chicas in one spot in be. A. We had a beer and just surveyed the area. Definitely small like everyone else has said. The chica I chatted up smoked like a chimney, so no go there. My buddy ended up talking to an oriental who wanted 300p and would not go any lower. So, we went our way. Will just walk by next time, not worth a drop in, though the beers are less than Orleans.

Point of information

Quote Originally Posted by Julio
    Well, at least we don't burn them down, like the Ku Kux Klan used to do until not so long ago
    The Klan BURNED crosses and HUNG black people. Though I'm not sure if 40 years ago qualifies as "not so long ago." Now we mostly tie gay people and beludos to fences and beat them to death. Lynching is soooo last week.

No gatos until midnight

I happened to be walking by Madelaines tonight at 9 and espied a local monger sitting inside. He pointed out no gatos outside or inside and a new management policy of no gatos until after midnight. Man, the intersection of Pellegrini and Cordoba has taking a big hit lately as a monger hangout.

I tried one of the CM girls--Paula

Tall young blonde w / a pleasant outgoing personality. Pretty face and not so hot body--120 pesos, she did her best and was not half bad for the money.

After chatting her up after a post dinner coffee a few times, I said what the heck. I might even try her again. The first time inexperienced girls are not always at their best. She was a pleasant companion, but looks better in her clothes than nude. Good bbbj. I gave her taxi money because she hung out to chat for a while; I was not sleepy and at 3am, I was not ready to go back out again. Zero english

Perhaps someone should make a suggestion to the owner of Madeleine's.

He might be able to grow his business significantly if he were to consider a move to the large vacant space just across the street on Avenida Cordoba.

As an added bonus, it is already set up perfectly to serve as a cafeteria!

DB

I had a coffee outside the other night sometime after midnight, and I had a quick look again last night, without bothering to go inside, but there seemed to be about a dozen girls inside and outside. There are indeed a couple of horrors, but there seemed to be a number of very tasty girls also. To me the biggest drawback of the place seems to be its small size: the girls had to sit in groups of four or five, which makes singling out your prospective choice a lot more awkward. The place will clearly not take over the role or ambience of Excedra, but it appears to be establishing its own identity.

La Madeleine

Hmmm, surprised there's not already a thread for La Madeleine. Forgive me if I missed it. Anyway, this is on Cordoba and Pellegrini, right across from (currently closed) Exedra. There are some Exedra refugees here every night. But it's smaller, and a bit more of a freak show, in my humble opinion. There's a transvestite regular, for example. There's an older woman who normally I would not find interesting but she appears to have a perfect pair of side DD breasts, which she brazenly displays toward the street as she sits at the counter. You can't miss her.

Enjoy.

Posting Limitations