Thread: 248 Finisterra

+ Submit Report
This blog is moderated by Frgethenam

Another Boutique Hotel and a bit less expensive just one block away is www.casalascanitas.com.ar

Of course, it's much more convenient this apartment http://www.barts.com.ar/barts/lodgin...apartment=baez

Just two blocks away, two and a half times more bigger, with terrace, swimming pool, refrigerator, and a GENUINE Leather couch.

Hello Jackson,

Unfortunately, the accomadations were booked by the company, I did not have any choice in the matter as I would have preferred to stay in one of your apartments, but thanks for the information.

Also thanks to Smuler for the input.

Administrator

Venues: 398
    Quote Originally Posted by Frgethenam
    Hey Guys,

Will be in BA the week of July 7th. Can anyone tell me if this hotel is GF? Its a new boutique hotel in Palermo on Baez 248. And yes, I did do a search before posing the question.

Thanks,

www.248finisterra.com
    Hi Frgethenam,

Their cheapest room is $115 USD per night.

For that price (or much less) you can stay in a great apartment.

http://www.apartmentsinba.com

BTW, all my apartment are chica-friendly.

Thanks,

Jackson

Send them an e-mail. Ask them if guests can stay over.

I was going to stay in the " Cocker" last year until they nixed my nightime fantasies. LOL.

I then rented an apartment, and didn't worry about it anymore.

I too would like to stay in a boutique hotel, but an apartment has a fridge, stove, etc.

Good luck. Let us know how it turns out.

Best Regards.

Smuler

PS- I just looked at where this was located..It is one block from the apartment that I rent when I stay..Great neighborhood..very trendy

248 Finisterra

Hey Guys,

Will be in BA the week of July 7th. Can anyone tell me if this hotel is GF? Its a new boutique hotel in Palermo on Baez 248. And yes, I did do a search before posing the question.

Thanks,

www.248finisterra.com

Posting Limitations