View Poll Results: What nationality of chicas are the best fucks, pro or amateur?

Voters
89. You may not vote on this poll
  • Paraguayans

44 49.44%
  • Argentinas

21 23.60%
  • Brazilians

23 25.84%
  • Chileans

1 1.12%

Thread: Who are the Best Providers?

+ Submit Report
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
This blog is moderated by TejanoLibre
    Better yet if you and your GF speak different languages.

A Provider is anyone that provides.

I have been with a lot of non-pro Paraguayans and yes, they do provide a service.

A girlfriend's job is to provide service!

Why else would we even talk to them?

Quote Originally Posted by Dickhead
    Well, I don't think it is a very valid method of gathering statistics to change the innate nature of the survey after many people have voted based on the original criteria. But then again, I don't think it is a very good way to run a website to delete opinions that differ from the webmaster's. However, it's important to realize that this is a for-profit site. The webmaster is providing free entertainment for a lot of us, and I do appreciate that, but let's not confuse this website with an unbiased source.

Also I doubt very many of the respondents to this poll have ever had "amateur" sex with any Paraguayans.

I think big tits can relate to quality of service if, a la Gisell, said big tits are actively used in providing the actual service.

Gotta be either big tits or that other disgusting thing.
    Big tits are part of appearance, not really related to quality of service. It's other disgusting thing.

Gotta be either big tits or that other disgusting thing.

KEY FACTORS:

GFE.

BBBJ.

CIM.

DFK.

RELATIVE PRICE (RP)

PERSISTENCY FACTOR (could find again, would be more or less the same person again, etc. = PF.

DNS factor (Did not steal, money, toiletries, etc.

ANAL factor (weighting will vary from monger to monger)

PUNCTUALITY (important for both short-timers and long-timers)

Here I have identified nine factors. We should come up with a few more, then narrow them down to ten, then assign coefficients of importance, and THEN take a poll. This type of data could actually be used for serious research or even sold for money (hint hint Webmaster)
    Dickhead,

Guess which one factor I would like to be added.

Administrator

Venues: 398
    Quote Originally Posted by Punter 127
    Hi Jackson,

I agree with your thinking, but do you really want it this way?
    Probably the webmaster meant to say "which nationality" and not "who nationality"; the latter sounds kind of like "Where the shitter at?"
    Greetings gentlemen,

Correction made.

Thanks,

Jackson

Quote Originally Posted by Dodger Bulldog
    Can we count sex with "pros" whose performance is very amateurish?

DB
    No, you may not. I have found that proportionally more with Argentineans than with Paraguayans, but even more so with Colombianas who were not included in the possible responses.

This poll is very unscientific and amateurish. Let's try to identify some key factors, assign them some weightings, and quantify the results.

KEY FACTORS:

GFE
    BBBJ
    CIM
    DFK
    RELATIVE PRICE (RP)
    PERSISTENCY FACTOR (could find again, would be more or less the same person again, etc.) = PF
    DNS factor (Did not steal, money, toiletries, etc.)
    ANAL factor (weighting will vary from monger to monger)
    PUNCTUALITY (important for both short-timers and long-timers)

Here I have identified nine factors. We should come up with a few more, then narrow them down to ten, then assign coefficients of importance, and THEN take a poll. This type of data could actually be used for serious research or even sold for money (hint hint Webmaster).

Also I doubt very many of the respondents to this poll have ever had "amateur" sex with any Paraguayans.
    Can we count sex with "pros" whose performance is very amateurish?

DB

Well, I don't think it is a very valid method of gathering statistics to change the innate nature of the survey after many people have voted based on the original criteria. But then again, I don't think it is a very good way to run a website to delete opinions that differ from the webmaster's. However, it's important to realize that this is a for-profit site. The webmaster is providing free entertainment for a lot of us, and I do appreciate that, but let's not confuse this website with an unbiased source.

Probably the webmaster meant to say "which nationality" and not "who nationality"; the latter sounds kind of like "Where the shitter at?"

Quote Originally Posted by Jackson
    "Who are the best providers, working or not?"

How can they be "providers" if they're not "working"?

I'm re-writing the poll question accordingly.

Thanks,

Jackson
    Hi Jackson,

I agree with your thinking, but do you really want it this way?

View Poll Results: Who nationality of chicas are the best fucks, pro or amateur?

Phisically:

It depends from what part of Argentina the "argentine" girl is, Paraguay is a small country, and it's population has common ancestors (both immigration and native tribes) than Misiones and Chaco. But in Argentina there are many other provinces, and each one is different (different economy, climate, etc) This may inlfluence its population shapes.

Ideologically: (ethics)

In general, this will depend on the provider experience and level, as the question suggested (working girls only) in my opinion a Black's (club) provider from Paraguay may have a better way rather than a 20 peso Argentine working in a dark and smelly room at one of those cheap private apartments menctioned at this forum. While, at the same point, the exactly opposite may happen (the best provider was found at the cheaper place) Seems like most part of the time you'll have less trouble if you play safe (calling Area-Vip instead of Altosex ones) but at the end, comparing Paraguayans and Argentines, especially if I think about those from Entre Rios and Misiones (a huge working-girls population) it's like comparing Argentine Soy and Paraguayan Soy: similar commodities.

Personal Experience:

One of my firsts attempts in BA was with a Paraguayan's providers parlor in downtown, and it was more than sex: it was about discussing for her to take out her bra. She never. Then requested to change the girl for another paraguayan (there were only 2 girls available at that time) A Paraguayan from Madaho, back in 2003, cold like an ice cube, I've had several Paraguayans, some performing better than others, but, I remember the worst ones in terms of "excess of professionalism" or perhaps, lack of intimate feelings were Paraguayans and / or asians.

Philosophical:

I have a few hipotesis regarding this:

1- In general, they don't like me,.

Or.

2- In general they feel I don't like them and that's the reason for them not to like me,

Or.

3- That's the way it is, but many guys just don't care while I care. It's just I can't get focused if I have to argue all the time about the sex itself. I think the negotiation should be leaved out of the intercourse room, and in my experience with Paraguayans, they keep themselves exchanging opinions and letting you know her point of view about what we are doing and how, thus, negotating while love-making, again, not all of them but a big percentage of serious attempts to keep negotiating when both of us were naked has been driven by Paraguayan girls.

Philosophical #2:

Surprising is, at the poll Brazilians received only 3 votes + my own vote.

Administrator

Venues: 398
    "Who are the best providers, working or not?"

How can they be "providers" if they're not "working"?

I'm re-writing the poll question accordingly.

Thanks,

Jackson

In my limited exposure the two Paraguayan's where best in the sack. Compared to 2 Portenas, one Dominican and one Brazilian.

Yoosin

Quote Originally Posted by Daddy Rulz
    Two best ever where Argies, one Portenya why una Missioera, ita, what ever from Missiones. But overall, gotta say the paraguallas fuck and like fucking the best. I find Portenyas better company though.
    You want company, get a dog.

Posting Limitations