Thread: Racism in Argentina

+ Submit Report
Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Mmmconto1
    Argentina is the least racist country I've ever been too. Really. Racism doesn't exist there, I heard a lack of black people, but that's more historic than anything else. Being a country that never dind't have slaves doesn't make it racist, on the contrary, hahahaha.

Ahyoung

Come on guys and girls. (s)he's just fucking with us.

It's livened up the Board nicely, keep it coming MissSass!

I'm Glad It's Not Me!

Quote Originally Posted by Nikki  [View Original Post]
    Don't feed the troll. And as per the legal age thing, you know how in Argentina, big things go unseen and small things get caught. It is a paradox. I would not risk it. You only need to wait a few weeks. And dammit being your age I would definitely be elsewhere doing something else! If you are passionate about political or socila debate, there are better places for that.

Prostitution is not illegal, as it is not defined under the national criminal code. It is against some norms on the civil code hence considered a contravention.

I am not for or against it. Anything done between two or more persons of legal age and with consent is fine with me.
    I'm glad it's not me that you guys can fuck with!

What started all this banter anyway?

It's not about Kim Kardashian is it?

Let's get back to the basics of love!

18 is ok the last time I checked my measuring stick.

The girl has a LOT to learn in life Guys! There are a lot of "Trolls" in this world .

Thanks Nicki!

Legal? We don't need no stinking badges!

Just Have Fun!

Or like "Nike," the Goddess of the Tennis Shoe would say:

"Just Fuck It! "

TL.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to TejanoLibre For This Post:

Don't feed the troll. And as per the legal age thing, you know how in Argentina, big things go unseen and small things get caught. It is a paradox. I would not risk it. You only need to wait a few weeks. And dammit being your age I would definitely be elsewhere doing something else! If you are passionate about political or socila debate, there are better places for that.

Prostitution is not illegal, as it is not defined under the national criminal code. It is against some norms on the civil code hence considered a contravention.

I am not for or against it. Anything done between two or more persons of legal age and with consent is fine with me.

Quote Originally Posted by MissSassBall7  [View Original Post]
    It's 3 months. And I was going to choose P.S.ych as a minor anyways so might as well as see how worse the human race can get right?

Actually the rules here are a bit unclear.

It says on the website that if you're under 13, you need parental permission implying that you can still get in under 13 in this forum.

The activation thing though, says 18 legally.

But seeing how the legal age for sex I believe in this country although I understand it's complicated is 13, does it really matter at the end of the day?

I don't mind, LOL thank you for worrying, but I can look after myself. Thank anyways though, appreciate it.

As for getting other people into trouble.. Seeing how prostitution in this country is technically illegal yet this forum is dedicated to it...

I'll let you form your own opinion on it.

I just honestly find it amusing to be honest, especially Caricoso.. Would love to know him in person. Something tells me he's less arrogant in person, or he wouldn't have survived this long. I do believe it's for a show, but he pisses me off.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nikki For This Post:

It's 3 months. And I was going to choose P.S.ych as a minor anyways so might as well as see how worse the human race can get right?

Actually the rules here are a bit unclear.

It says on the website that if you're under 13, you need parental permission implying that you can still get in under 13 in this forum.

The activation thing though, says 18 legally.

But seeing how the legal age for sex I believe in this country although I understand it's complicated is 13, does it really matter at the end of the day?

I don't mind, LOL thank you for worrying, but I can look after myself. Thank anyways though, appreciate it.

As for getting other people into trouble.. Seeing how prostitution in this country is technically illegal yet this forum is dedicated to it...

I'll let you form your own opinion on it.

I just honestly find it amusing to be honest, especially Caricoso.. Would love to know him in person. Something tells me he's less arrogant in person, or he wouldn't have survived this long. I do believe it's for a show, but he pisses me off.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to MissSassBall7 For This Post:

MissSassBall7, sorry for the off topic, and hope you don't mind me being a bit motherly here, forgive the language but WTF on earth are you doing in a forum like this being 17 yo? You can get yourself and others in trouble here! Caricoso is a tool, but you should not be here being underage.

Quote Originally Posted by MissSassBall7  [View Original Post]
    Fabricated?

My name's Ahyoung.

I'm 18.

I'm enrolling in St. Hilda's College this week, finishing school this December and applying to colleges in UK, top choices being LSE, Cambridge, Oxford along with Ivy Leagues in USA.

Me?

Honey, you don't fucking have the ability to fucking own me in English, and you have problems.

Why do I need to speak Spanish with you?

I'm done talking trash like you.

You're not worth it.

Whether you'd like to admit it or not, you're a racist little fucker, and I hope you rot in this country for the rest of your life.

For the rest of you, honestly forgive me.

I'm not regularly this mad, but he pisses me off.

I'm sure other Argentinians are nice, I know that for a fact actually. But you..

Just fuck off.

Not worth it.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nikki For This Post:

Oh and just to prove a point..

Where are you from?

And what countries did you live in?

Anyone with logic would agree with the fact that if you're really that smart, you wouldn't come back to Argentina. Honestly? If you could actually live in other countries, why wouldn't you? Admit it, you're trash.

You never answered my questions and you know it.

And why would you?

I fucking owned your ass and you know it.

You're a hypocrite, nothing more and you can't deny it.

I want to go into law because of people like you, trash like you.

People with perhaps more cash than the normal but yet the ones that can't be fully treated as high class.

The ones that feel the need to flaunt what they have to try to overcompensate.

Koreans? I despise the stereotypical ones despite being one because of that.

People like you make me hate the human race.

Let's agree on the fact that perhaps it has nothing to do with race or nationality.

It has to do with ignorance and arrogance and its like a disease.

Do yourself a favor like I've asked you before and shut the hell up.

Because I can guarantee you, that if you were to step foot into UK or USA and spit out hate like this, there's a lot of people that wouldn't think twice before letting a bullet go through a bastard like you.

Now I'll say it again, you're really not worth it.

Hop. The. Fuck. Off.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to MissSassBall7 For This Post:

Tipical ignorant statement!

Quote Originally Posted by DavieW  [View Original Post]
    Unfortunately Caricoso, the phrase "in Argentina" is irrelevant in this statement. Differentiating somebody by the colour of their skin or their facial features is racist. It's irrelevant whether it's done in Argentina or Russia or the Falkland Islands. I was horrified when I first arrived here and heard football commentators on national television referring to players as "el negro Wright-Phillips" or "el chino David Silva". Just because your lack of a good education means that you don't see it as racist doesn't make it non-racist. And that's not an insult aimed at you. It's aimed at the Argentinian education system. You're just not taught what is or isn't racist, and being Argentinian, you're also taught that you're always right, so you'll never be able to accept it (in the same way that you're taught a false history of the Malvinas).

Despite this, I've been defending you and Argentina on the racism issue, simply because I believe that the racist language really is used in ignorance rather than pejoratively. The deficiencies in the education system here are not your fault. I've had massive arguments with my friends at home over this issue after the conviction of Luis Suarez for calling someone "negrito" during a football game. He got banned from playing for 8 games for using a word that people call my little boy (who's blonde with blue eyes). It's a difficult argument defending someone who has used such an obviously racist term and I've even lost friends because of it.

What's needed is an improvement in the education system here. Although there's really no excuse. With all the media (TV and internet) from more civilized countries that floods the airwaves here, people really should be taking some notice!
    Coming from a "instant gratification system" there is no doubt you had been brain washed by that system when your were a kid, and now by the media to the point that you even think that the "Islas Malvinas' are "Yours'.

Another envious of Argentina and its people?

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Caricoso For This Post:

My name's Ahyoung.

Honey, you don't fucking have the ability to fucking own me in English, and you have problems.

Why do I need to speak Spanish with you?

I'm done talking trash like you.

You're not worth it.

Whether you'd like to admit it or not, you're a racist little fucker, and I hope you rot in this country for the rest of your life.

For the rest of you, honestly forgive me.

I'm not regularly this mad, but he pisses me off.

I'm sure other Argentinians are nice, I know that for a fact actually. But you..

Just fuck off.

Not worth it.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to MissSassBall7 For This Post:

Nikki. You really have lost your Argentinity.

Where did you learn rationality, logic and realism? Not in Argentina, that's for sure!

;-)

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DavieW For This Post:

I think we could go on forever on this issue. Whether it is just empty words that mean no harm or if there is indeed a racist background. I believe this has been an issue worldwide, however in more developed countries they turned it back with education, campaigns, real integration, etc. This is the key, Argentina is a developing, or third world country. I am not particularly proud of it, but thinking otherwise is not being realistic.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Nikki For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Caricoso  [View Original Post]
    El chinito loco is not a racist statement in Argentina
    Unfortunately Caricoso, the phrase "in Argentina" is irrelevant in this statement. Differentiating somebody by the colour of their skin or their facial features is racist. It's irrelevant whether it's done in Argentina or Russia or the Falkland Islands. I was horrified when I first arrived here and heard football commentators on national television referring to players as "el negro Wright-Phillips" or "el chino David Silva". Just because your lack of a good education means that you don't see it as racist doesn't make it non-racist. And that's not an insult aimed at you. It's aimed at the Argentinian education system. You're just not taught what is or isn't racist, and being Argentinian, you're also taught that you're always right, so you'll never be able to accept it (in the same way that you're taught a false history of the Malvinas).

Despite this, I've been defending you and Argentina on the racism issue, simply because I believe that the racist language really is used in ignorance rather than pejoratively. The deficiencies in the education system here are not your fault. I've had massive arguments with my friends at home over this issue after the conviction of Luis Suarez for calling someone "negrito" during a football game. He got banned from playing for 8 games for using a word that people call my little boy (who's blonde with blue eyes). It's a difficult argument defending someone who has used such an obviously racist term and I've even lost friends because of it.

What's needed is an improvement in the education system here. Although there's really no excuse. With all the media (TV and internet) from more civilized countries that floods the airwaves here, people really should be taking some notice!

Everyday where?

Quote Originally Posted by TejanoLibre  [View Original Post]
    Public Channel 9 Mon-Fri at 11 am on La Cocina del 9 con "El Chinito Loco!

Or the news talking about "un assesino negro en Estados Unidos" , o "un jugador negro " , etc, etc.

I see and hear all types of racism here in BA.

I even feel it when they look at me funny because I'm white in a darker spot at times.

I am an equal opportunity racist:

Give me a reason and anybody can be a real shit!

White, Black, etc. Never met a distasteful Asian.

Thanks,

TL.

And now back to the Chicas!
    El chinito loco is not a racist statement in Argentina. (Two of my friends from Korea) when we played Futbol (Soccer for you), we used to tell them Hey chino tirame la pelota!

In elementary school, secondary school, and university, I had at least one friend called "Gordo" another "Negro" other "Chino" (Japanese, Chinese, Korean, Thai) were called affectionately that way. I was called "flaco" and yes I was! Other were called "enano".

We are very sentimental, and you guys are probably surprise when you see two Argentinian men who greet each other with a hug and a kiss on the cheeks. "Were are not" a "Cool" society, we are a "Warm one" that like to integrate and be integrated. We detest to divide and be individualistic.

I did meet a distasteful Asian! The "fabricated one" who said that my English sucks, and when I asked to communicate with me in Spanish she disappeared! What a robot!

You may get more PM after this!

It depends how you say it, when, to whom, in what part of a conversation etc.

Very complex! Advise: If you don't understand Argentinian culture don't say those words!

I can say to a girl the club "Dale boluda!" because I want a little discount, and it depends on the intonation of my voice and accentuation, if she goes out with me or send me to hell!

If I have a non porteno accent I shredded!
    Whatever but you still won't go to jail for calling someone names.

Everyday!

Do you here the government, the media, or other institutions in Argentina classifying people by races? Black, Asian etc.?

Do you see at lot of racism in Argentina? Where exactly and what form?

You claim yourself being and Argentina (6 month old) and saying that Argentinians are racist, do you consider yourself a racist or you are an exception?
    Public Channel 9 Mon-Fri at 11 am on La Cocina del 9 con "El Chinito Loco!

Or the news talking about "un assesino negro en Estados Unidos" , o "un jugador negro " , etc, etc.

I see and hear all types of racism here in BA.

I even feel it when they look at me funny because I'm white in a darker spot at times.

I am an equal opportunity racist:

Give me a reason and anybody can be a real shit!

White, Black, etc. Never met a distasteful Asian.

Thanks,

TL.

And now back to the Chicas!

Posting Limitations