Thread: Racism in Argentina

+ Submit Report
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7 13 14 15 16 17
This blog is moderated by Mmmconto1

The operative word there Dodger

Was "again" Chica A had earned yet her boyfriend needed more money for beer. Chica A saw you looking at Chicka B and in a perfect example of cock blocking told Chica B you are a disgusting pervert into all manner of strange painful things like that freak Stowe. Hence Chica B sez "No fucking way Boludo" and Chicka A gets to earn more beer money for her loser boyfriend back home by playing swallow the kielbasa with you.

Make sense?

Quote Originally Posted by MCSE
    As for the girls, anyone with 200 pesos in cafe orleans, 60 pesos in darker private apartments, or 600 pesos in Black's has the same chances to get laid,
    Actually, that is true only in theory. Chicas make choices, also.

Usually it is done by naming a price that is completely outrageous, such as asking for 600 pesos in Cafe Orleans, and refusing to budge off that number. She is simply saying "I don't want to fuck you."

I actually had one older chica flat out turn me down in Newport. I noticed she looked terrified, so I asked her what the problem was.

She said that one chica had told her that I insisted that she suck my toes.

No. Although it sounds good to me, none have sucked my toes. You've got that completely backwards, I said.

As part of giving some of the chicas a full body massage, I have sucked some of their toes. Is that a problem for you?

Yes, she is not into "fantasias," (read S & M) Which is the furthest thing away from my interest in GFE. But this woman was clearly afraid of me.

So I messed with her mind a bit until it became boring.

Funny thing, the same chica who supposedly "complained" about me sought me out two other times and begged me to take her back to my place again.

I guess sometimes there can be a hiccup even in the "chica network."

DB

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Cockburn
    Italians? According to former stats, they usually have small dicks.

Maybe they measured in in the town from where Rocco Sigfriedi is from.

Thank you for asking.

I would prefer "Cockburn" over "MC".
    All right, but don't let your girlfriend know, she is a Discovery Chanel fanatic

Well I have been to I think a majority of European countries, although maybe not given the breakup of the USSR. I do not think they are as racist as Argentineans overall.

I agree it is not very racist to say the French stink. Or maybe it is. My God those fuckers stink.

Italians? According to former stats, they usually have small dicks.

Maybe they measured in in the town from where Rocco Sigfriedi is from.

Thank you for asking.

I would prefer "Cockburn" over "MC".

Quote Originally Posted by MCSE
    A few days ago in Discovery Chanel they said Italians has the largest and thicker cocks ever.

However, very good answer MC or whatever your nickname is.

I must be full of shit, then

The most racist country?

Every country in Europe, is more racist than Argentina.

I am from Europe. I do not keep count of the countries I have visited.

Maybe it is between 20-25. (you win )

I have only lived in 2 countries. (easy to count)

I myself look far from european.

I'd say that I know what I'm talking about.

It is true that many Argentinians have prejudices.

Heck, They even say that europeans stink, especially the french and the germans. It is not very racist to say that the french stinks.

Being french is not a race. (although sometimes, one may wonder)

In my homecountry, there are neonazigangs on the streets just waiting for me. Here I just blend in a lot better. I havn't seen any neonazi / skinhead anywhere. People talk about football violence, not racist violence.

No chick has turned me down, so far.

Ok, I am not black, but not caucasian either.

Quote Originally Posted by Dickhead
    Bullshit. Argentineans are the most racist people I have ever encountered. How many countries have you lived in, MC? How many have you been to?

It's true they sometimes affectionately refer to each other as negro / a but then they also use "negra mierda" (black shit) to refer to anyone with darker skin than they have. And, they use indio / a as a synonym for stupid.

The country has had an historically open immigration policy so yeah, there are people from everywhere but they all seem to hate each other.

On Asians specifically, the chicas often hold up a crooked little finger to indicate Asians. In other words, small dicks. Doormen pull the corners of their eyes up and point to indicate the grocery store. Routinely chicas tell me "black people smell bad" and I say "racista" and they say "No, I am not racist; they really do smell bad."

So I have lived in six countries and visited thirty and I like living in Argentina in spite of the fact they are racist as hell, but they are flat out racist as hell and anyone who says otherwise is either Argentinean or full of shit or both.

Quote Originally Posted by Dickhead
    On Asians specifically, the chicas often hold up a crooked little finger to indicate Asians. In other words, small dicks.
    A few days ago in Discovery Chanel they said Italians has the largest and thicker cocks ever.

However, very good answer MC or whatever your nickname is. I lived in more countries than Dickhead has, including South Africa and the USA, and it's clear they are much more racist than in Buenos Aires. As for the girls, anyone with 200 pesos in cafe orleans, 60 pesos in darker private apartments, or 600 pesos in Black's has the same chances to get laid, god bless those Sex Workers and I hope they never change their mind so when I get older I can still having good looking girls in my bed.

I must insist that you are wrong.

If a stuck up attitude would suffice, the Parisians (the French) would really be racists. The argentinians had a very strong ego. There are even jokes about it. Historically, Argentina has always been so much better than the rest of the South America. They look more European, had better schools, better healthcare, better everything. They really looked down on the rest.

After the big crash. Everything got worse.

They had the worst polititians, and the worst people.

They were worse off than any country in south america.

Their ego went down a few notches. (A good thing)

I have lived here for many many years, and I know the language.

I wouldn't say that they have a stuck up attitude.

There is a minority which is filthy rich and lacks humbleness.

They treat everyone as shit.

I am not ok, with the worst-list you made either.

It would be better to speak of a Wish-list, rather than a worst-list.

For casual sex, I think most argentinians would like to do it with a brazilian.

It is associated with a tall black guy with muscles and a really big COCK.

I have to admit.

Asians would probably not be on the top 5 list.

Not being gay or something, but there are good looking asians.

Jet Li, and the master from the hidden dragon crouching tiger movie, etc.

It is not true that all asians are short.

I think in the north of China, they are in general tall.

Most of the population in the interior of Argentina have "almond" shaped eyes.

They are used to that. Possibly someone in their own familiy have it.

At least un uncountable number of friends.

I have no idea of how you look.

But you will have no problem of getting laid here.

These girls sleep with everyone.

Even 80 year old men with hair sticking out of their noses and ears, and lots of hair on their back which grows down to their ass, greyhaired old sacky balls. I can't think of anything worse!

I have many friends that visit these women, and they don't look attractive.

They are fat, bald, old, short, black, natives, etc. That is how the average customer looks like. I myself, am not good looking.

Quote Originally Posted by SmilesX
    Mmmconto1.

As to question of racism. It certainly exists. I found that Portenos do have this stuck up attitude. They treat you like you don't matter. Worse because you don't know their language. Asians are probably the top of that list then Brazilians.

The working girls I found to be more tolerant. For 200+ pesos I guess they could be screwing something worse than an asian dude.

I wasn't there long but I found Brazilians treating me better than an Argentinean would.

Bullshit. Argentineans are the most racist people I have ever encountered. How many countries have you lived in, MC? How many have you been to?

It's true they sometimes affectionately refer to each other as negro / a but then they also use "negra mierda" (black shit) to refer to anyone with darker skin than they have. And, they use indio / a as a synonym for stupid.

The country has had an historically open immigration policy so yeah, there are people from everywhere but they all seem to hate each other.

On Asians specifically, the chicas often hold up a crooked little finger to indicate Asians. In other words, small dicks. Doormen pull the corners of their eyes up and point to indicate the grocery store. Routinely chicas tell me "black people smell bad" and I say "racista" and they say "No, I am not racist; they really do smell bad."

So I have lived in six countries and visited thirty and I like living in Argentina in spite of the fact they are racist as hell, but they are flat out racist as hell and anyone who says otherwise is either Argentinean or full of shit or both.

I spotted some chicks in Exedra a few times.

I was only taking a coffee. Please, believe me!

Normally. You enter one of these places.

Order yourself a coffee.

Then everything will be pretty obvios.

At some tables there will be girls sitting all by theirselves.

If you look at their direccion. At some point your eyes will meet.

She will look back straight into your eyes and smile.

It's like the girl flirting with you. It cannot be missunderstood.

Then I really don't know what happens,

(if she is coming to your table or vice versa.

The argentinians are not racists. Far from it.

It is a very mixed poulation.

Here live ancestors from spain, italy, arab countries, brazil, asians, natives.

Sometimes they call each other negro / negra.

It is in general because of the color of the hair. (not the skin)

It is affectionate, not despective.

White trash people can also be "black".

The poor people making trouble is also called "negros".

Those are the ones that block roads, enter offices and smashes them up,
    Who fights in the football stadium. They are mentally "black".

"Negros de mente". It's just a stupid saying. It has nothing to do with color.

They don't know themselves why they say it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mmmconto1
    How do BA girls in general perceive on asian guy?

Any advise is greatly appreciated!

Mmmconto1.

As to question of racism. It certainly exists. I found that Portenos do have this stuck up attitude. They treat you like you don't matter. Worse because you don't know their language. Asians are probably the top of that list then Brazilians.

The working girls I found to be more tolerant. For 200+ pesos I guess they could be screwing something worse than an asian dude.

I wasn't there long but I found Brazilians treating me better than an Argentinean would.

You being Asian has little effect on getting laid. There is actually a chinese population in BA. If you have cash you will get ass.

Quote Originally Posted by Mmmconto1
    Hi all, kinda new to this forum and tried to find thread relating to cafes and coffee shops.

What's exactly are cafes and coffee shops here in BA? Are these really places to get coffee and hang out and find working girls? Let say you find a wg in the cafe or coffee shop. Do you negotiate on the spot? How do BA girls in general perceive on asian guy?

There are several pages about coffee shops the most popular is orleans, under the same section you started the thread: Argentina Private > Finding Chicas > Cafes and Coffee Shops.

The problem with your other question is that a similar question started desagreements in the members opinions several years ago. I would say that working girls in BA are not racist, if that was your question. Ah, and remember that renting apartments is much better than wasting your money at the hotels!

Questions on cafes and coffee shops

Hi all, kinda new to this forum.

How do BA girls in general perceive on asian guy?

Posting Limitations