Thread: Racism in Argentina

+ Submit Report
Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Mmmconto1
    I get your point Caricoso, however I guess this forum is mainly for foreigners and I know first hand that they do not have many places to ***** and rant, and you know how they get the gringo treatment, it is very frustrating for sure. Just live and let live. It really is kinda bizarre getting all patriotic on a forum about mongering. Bare in mind, there are many cultural differences, you come out mean and rude.

Quote Originally Posted by Caricoso  [View Original Post]
    Look who started and putting US to shame and insulting Argentina! He said... I also think it's funny that the boludo told somebody to be humble. Imagine an Argentine telling somebody to be less arrogant. JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA." Nice guy eh?

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nikki For This Post:

Reverse your opinion and think before your defend!

Quote Originally Posted by Nikki  [View Original Post]
    Ugh, sorry to chime into this as I am really new to this forum, but after reading this and as an Argentine I have to tell you Caricoso, that you are putting Argentine to shame iwith your idiotic comments. Stfu already.
    Look who started and putting US to shame and insulting Argentina! He said... I also think it's funny that the boludo told somebody to be humble. Imagine an Argentine telling somebody to be less arrogant. JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA." Nice guy eh?

Christ was Argentinian?

Arguments in favor: Lived at home until he was thirty, never had a job, had 12 drinking buddies.

Arguments against: Where in Argentina could you find three wise men, or a virgin?

Quote Originally Posted by Nikki  [View Original Post]
    That is a very old joke, still funny though.
    Duh ... Let me guess, mmmm. Its not Japan or Sweden right?

That is a very old joke, still funny though.

Quote Originally Posted by Dickhead  [View Original Post]
    God was in the process of creating the world. He was chilling with St. Peter and he said, "You know, Pete, I think I will make a country and call it Argentina. It will be beautiful with mountains and rivers and waterfalls and fertile soil. It won't have any earthquakes or tornadoes or hurricanes." St. Peter says, "Gee, big guy, that sounds great but is that really fair to the rest of the world, to give one country so much?"

God says, "Don't worry, Pete; wait until you see the people I am going to put there."

God was in the process of creating the world. He was chilling with St. Peter and he said, "You know, Pete, I think I will make a country and call it Argentina. It will be beautiful with mountains and rivers and waterfalls and fertile soil. It won't have any earthquakes or tornadoes or hurricanes." St. Peter says, "Gee, big guy, that sounds great but is that really fair to the rest of the world, to give one country so much?"

God says, "Don't worry, Pete; wait until you see the people I am going to put there."

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Dickhead For This Post:

Ugh, sorry to chime into this as I am really new to this forum, but after reading this and as an Argentine I have to tell you Caricoso, that you are putting Argentine to shame iwith your idiotic comments. Stfu already.

Are you the typical gringo envious of the good looking Argentinian guys that get the chicks that you don't even dream to have? Don't worry. You too, if you are respectful, nice, and... Please have charisma, and personality.

Personality means that you think and act for yourself without joining others to make noise. That's the reason girls love Argentinian guys and you get overcharged!

Daddy Rulz. I like you anyway! Someday you will understand (if you are curious!) why we are so unique!

Ah! Thank you for the compliment calling me "Boludo" why you know what that really means! .

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Nikki For This Post:

More like fireball

Well, I guess you weren't just shittin around when you selected your AP name. Welcome.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Cordoba Dan For This Post:

Do you know that I suffer from the same thing you do In other parts of the world?

You are smart enough to know that the people you are talking about although they are real, is just a sector of the population. How about the others?

Arrogance? Ask what a French think of an American! What a German thinks about a French! What an Spaniard thinks about an Italian and a Portuguese thinks about a Spaniard and a Ukrainian thinks about a Russian..and the list goes on and on!

They all think that the other ones are the arrogant!

For the un-integrated person in Argentina, the Argentinians seems to be arrogant because they compare them with the own culture. Make an effort being humble and you see that the Argentinians are the most wonderful people in the world willing to help you. History doesn't lie!

I appreciate you post since you seem to have ideas of you own without being conducted by other's PM.
    Oh and what about you?

You defend Argentinians like they're picture perfect!

You're the one that's telling everyone else off for even stating a minority and how that effects us.

Yeah, there are typical people that a certain country can hate.

But you want to know something really funny honey?

Ask people from Brasil about Argentinians. Ask people from Paraguay or Uruguay. Even Chile.

You guys are commonly described as white trash.

The type that nearly wiped out the Indians when the originals from Italy invaded in.

Your language? It's not fully Spanish, it's a mix between Spanish, Italian and even a bit of french.

"History doesn't lie!

Directly your quote hon.

What do you have to say to that?

You act like one of those annoying American bitches who are always like "I'm 100 percent Italian baby" or "I'm part German, British and Irish".

No, you're just a mutt. But honestly who isn't these days?

Who are you to be that much of a hypocrite?

And oh, because you seem to have trouble understanding English, a hypocrite is someone that criticizes other people for doing something wrong when they're doing the same thing. You in short.

Argentinians are arrogant too!

How fucking dare you say that other people from other countries are and exclude your own kind?

Who the hell do you think you are to put down other people?

Ladies and gentlemen, I think you've just seen exhibit A of Argentine racism.

Enough Said.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to MissSassBall7 For This Post:

Chagrined

Are you the typical gringo envious of the good looking Argentinian guys that get the chicks that you don't even dream to have? Don't worry. You too, if you are respectful, nice, and... Please have charisma, and personality.

Personality means that you think and act for yourself without joining others to make noise. That's the reason girls love Argentinian guys and you get overcharged!

Daddy Rulz. I like you anyway! Someday you will understand (if you are curious!) why we are so unique!

Ah! Thank you for the compliment calling me "Boludo" why you know what that really means! .
    Yes I realize that the 30,000 sex workers in Buenos Aires are working for the 40 yankees on this board and that all Argentine men, who are the only real men that have ever lived are able to seduce any woman, anywhere in the world, at any time and would never, ever, under for any reason go to a privado or bar like Black.

Boludo literally means big balls, but is most often used between friends as a greeting, my usage here is the second kind meaning asshole. You're obviously not very smart and an asshole as well so I could have used pelotudo, but decided to temper my remarks somewhat because I don't like to be too mean to the mentally challenged.

Thanks for sharing.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Daddy Rulz For This Post:

Let me start with this.

I guess I didn't make it clear.

I wanted you to understand me, but clearly you didn't.

I did say that I have some of my most loyal friends here.

As in.. I HAVE ARGENTINIAN FRIENDS YOU DUMBASS.

Do you understand now?

I was about 12 when I first got here.

I KNOW HOW TO MAKE FRIENDS.

I'VE DONE ENOUGH SOCIALIZING IN TEENAGE GROUPS AND ADULTS AND DINNER PARTIES TO KNOW HOW TO MAKE FRIENDS.

Enough to know that you're not someone worth getting knowing because you're the type of person that disregards everything that other people say and just get to their point. No. Maybe you're socializing wrong? Did that thought ever occur to you?

If not, ignorance isn't an excuse for your stupidity right now. It really isn't.

It's not like I hate Argentinians, I really don't. Trust me.

I just hate rude comments everywhere I walk.

Boyfriend? Honey, not all women want someone.

I turned down pro golfers and guys with families who has legacies in Ivy Leagues for a reason.

It's a personal issue. Not something you would know or even have to know.

If you know women that all want to date and settle down, you should really consider switching your friend group of more educated women.

You sound like my lengua teacher from a school here actually.

She hated English, hated people who spoke English, hated the thought of USA.

Told me to shut up and stop complaining in English and start learning Spanish.

I wonder what her son would have done if they suddenly moved to USA and was told that rudely to shut the hell up and learn the language. Oh wait, the stereotypical Argentinians wouldn't bother because they feel superior to everyone else right?

Just stop talking sweetheart.

I think I'm done lowering myself to you, you're not worth it.

Seriously, go back to your group of people who you are content with.

By the way, I will say I'm curious to where you grew up.

You speak English but not that well, yet display such arrogance.

I want to say Belgrano but I know so many nice people there that it would be an insult to them.

Don't bother replying, I hope you have a nice day. I really do. The type where you wake up, get out to wherever you're going and birds shit on you.

Ciao.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MissSassBall7 For This Post:

Gandolf! Gandolf!

Quote Originally Posted by Gandolf50  [View Original Post]
    I have to agree with most of what TL says. Obviously all Argentines are not racist, but a great many are. I live in a very mixed neighborhood. There is a very defined pecking order amongst the Argentines and those from Chile, Ecuador, Bolivia, Japan, Paraguay and the lone "Yankee" who live here. Of course this is a rural area where education has not reached any where near its full potential. Many are very arrogant, rude and with absolutely no respect for any one or anything. These are the people who are probably listening to our presidents bi weekly tirades informing us all that Argentina is the first in the world in almost all areas and that all is well. Its the rest of the world that is not doing well and that they are jealous. As for a "normal Argentina girlfriend"? I have had more then one tell me that men are only good for two things. One is to pay your bills. The other is that only a man can get them pregnant when they decide they want a child. Of course not all Argentine women are like this, but a great many are.
    Do you know that I suffer from the same thing you do In other parts of the world?

You are smart enough to know that the people you are talking about although they are real, is just a sector of the population. How about the others?

Arrogance? Ask what a French think of an American! What a German thinks about a French! What an Spaniard thinks about an Italian and a Portuguese thinks about a Spaniard and a Ukrainian thinks about a Russian..and the list goes on and on!

They all think that the other ones are the arrogant!

For the un-integrated person in Argentina, the Argentinians seems to be arrogant because they compare them with the own culture. Make an effort being humble and you see that the Argentinians are the most wonderful people in the world willing to help you. History doesn't lie!

I appreciate you post since you seem to have ideas of you own without being conducted by other's PM.

Ignore me yes! Just too much for you!

Quote Originally Posted by Tres3  [View Original Post]
    Caricoso is a xenophobic ignoramus who tries to sound intelligent. He has a typical Argentine inferiority complex. Those who respond to his sensless rantings just lower themselves to his level. Just ignore him.

Tres3.
    Mr. Tres3,

I propose to have a chat just of envious people like you of the Argentinians who can get the Argie girls (free), but you can only get someone for 45' with bad temperament from a puticlub and charging you gringo prices!

Thank you for defining me as a "xenophobic ignoramus" Cute! You are my Therapist! How do you do it so quick and accurate? Now I know I have a inferiority complex! Thank you Doc!

Here is my dear friend back!

Quote Originally Posted by Dickhead  [View Original Post]
    You don't think inventing the ballpoint pen gives them the right to be arrogant? Of course they have plenty of other achievements, like winning the World Cup by cheating. And, um, I guess that's about it.
    Where were you lately? I remember you as my English teacher! I learnt from you all the "bad" words in a single post. I thank you for that. I am open for more new ones as soon as you reply to my post!

About the World Cup? How did you like the second gol that the "Genius Maradona" scored (Mano de Dios) (Hand of God for you)? (Cheating right?) The best gold in the History of soccer! Now we have Messi He is cheating too right?

Thank you for all the good things you always say about Argentina and the Argentinians. Great supporter!

Envious of the Argentinias?

Quote Originally Posted by DaddyRulz  [View Original Post]
    I also think it's funny that the boludo told somebody to be humble. Imagine an Argentine telling somebody to be less arrogant. JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA.

Posting Limitations