Thread: Racism in Argentina

+ Submit Report
Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Mmmconto1

I lie the way you talk. Very educated woman!

Quote Originally Posted by MissSassBall7  [View Original Post]
    Alright you.

I'm only going to say this once, so you better speak enough English to comprehend what I'm about to say and stop pissing me off.

First off, stop talking about me like I'm not here, because clearly unless you have mental retardation, I'm here writing and I exist.

Secondly, those questions should have been directed to me, no?

He knows me the same exact way that you do, from online.

You honestly think he knows more about me then you do?

I'm Korean. No I'm not a tourist, and I speak more Spanish than to just say I know it.

How do I know if Argentinians are racist?

Because I've lived here you fool.

I have lived here in this country for about 4 or 5 years combined all together.

I haven't lived in just one area either, I've lived in wealthy areas such as Belgrano all the way to Parque Chacabuco.

You still want to tell me that I don't know the types of people here?

Please, shut it, you're only lowering yourself by speaking.

I have friends in many different countries, including here.

Yes not everyone here is racist. I have some of my most loyal friends here so whatever hate you throw at people saying "OH YOU HATE EVERYONE" please, stuff it.

Hiroshima?

No offense but that was years ago.

That was around the time when Argentina was a wealthy country.

When they could afford to fill the streets with stones.

You think I don't know the history?

Let me just tell you, that you should really stop underestimating people.

You clearly don't know me, so you wouldn't know that I'm a history nut.

And if you want me to know something, maybe you should tell me yourself!

You're the one classifying me as his "Asian friend".

You can't even call me just plain friend? The Asian of course needs to come with it?

Come on, you're being a downright hypocrite here.

Maybe it's true, he lives here so he should learn to open up a bit more.

But you know, there are bound to be pros and cons about everyone in the whole freaking world.

And if you don't know this, I honestly don't know what to tell you besides the fact that you're a downright fool.

I think you meant to come across as intelligent and putting TL into his place, but all you've done is display your own anger and YOU aren't impressing anyone else here.

So please, shut it.

You're complaining about his negativity, but yet you're the one putting everyone down to display Argentinian patriotism.

Like really?
    I am sorry you can't integrate with the Argentinians. It must be really hard for you to live like that.

That is the reason when you are in another country you need to be polite, curious, and... Please don't use the type of language that sound ordinary.

Follow my advise! The nicer you are, the more friends you will get. Right?

Want a Argentinian boyfriend? If you're educated, good looking and fun, you can get one. Trust me! You'll have a totally different opinion about the Argentinians, it won't be a need to recur to A.P. And you will avoid having a bad experience of reading mi posts which by the way are written in a terrible English. (Perhaps you will like to post in Spanish. Let me know!

Kisses (The Argentinian way).

Quote Originally Posted by DaddyRulz  [View Original Post]
    I also think it's funny that the boludo told somebody to be humble. Imagine an Argentine telling somebody to be less arrogant. JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA.
    You don't think inventing the ballpoint pen gives them the right to be arrogant? Of course they have plenty of other achievements, like winning the World Cup by cheating. And, um, I guess that's about it.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dickhead For This Post:

Wow..

I honestly wasn't expecting to come home to this... First of all.. Thank you, I'm flattered. No but like actually.. It made me laugh first thing when I got home (:

Secondly.. Haha stripper pole.. Doubt I'll ever end up going that way as a career choice as I'll stay here about 2 years at the very maximum but thank you for the offer?

And I mean I'm not taking sides and targeting anyone really but I mean you could have this argument about males and females and you can get nowhere with it. Everyone in life has their bad and good sides, and you can't ignore one and target the other whether it's positive or negative.

But damn.. Thanks xD Really, wasn't expecting this.

And about Caricoso, I don't doubt what you said.

Perhaps that's why they're stuck in this country from birth till death.

Whatever it is, I don't regret saying what I did, in my opinion he deserved it.

You can say whatever you want to, but if you play it like a game as if you're smart and not say it directly at me, then hell yeah I'm going to have problems.

And that's your problem if I do for going at me in the first place.

So whatever. :3.

Caricoso is Dumb

Caricoso is a xenophobic ignoramus who tries to sound intelligent. He has a typical Argentine inferiority complex. Those who respond to his sensless rantings just lower themselves to his level. Just ignore him.

Tres3.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Tres3 For This Post:

Queen of A. P.

Alright you.

I'm only going to say this once, so you better speak enough English to comprehend what I'm about to say and stop pissing me off.

First off, stop talking about me like I'm not here, because clearly unless you have mental retardation, I'm here writing and I exist.

I'm Korean. No I'm not a tourist, and I speak more Spanish than to just say I know it.

I haven't lived in just one area either, I've lived in wealthy areas such as Belgrano all the way to Parque Chacabuco.

Yes not everyone here is racist. I have some of my most loyal friends here so whatever hate you throw at people saying "OH YOU HATE EVERYONE" please, stuff it.

Hiroshima?

You can't even call me just plain friend? The Asian of course needs to come with it?

But you know, there are bound to be pros and cons about everyone in the whole freaking world.

And if you don't know this, I honestly don't know what to tell you besides the fact that you're a downright fool.

I think you meant to come across as intelligent and putting TL into his place, but all you've done is display your own anger and YOU aren't impressing anyone else here.

So please, shut it.

You're complaining about his negativity, but yet you're the one putting everyone down to display Argentinian patriotism.

Like really?
    I nominate this Lady for Queen of A. P. and respect her ferocity.

God damn right the Argies are prejudiced against ALL races (better yet, nationalities).

Tell it like it is Girl!

Jackpot.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Jackpot For This Post:

Administrator

Venues: 398
    Quote Originally Posted by DaddyRulz  [View Original Post]
    I like this chick
    I like her too.

I wonder if we can get her on the stripper pole at the house?

Okay, okay, I was just kidding!

I don't want to get in her line of fire.

Thanks,

Jackson.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jackson For This Post:

I like this chick

I also think it's funny that the boludo told somebody to be humble. Imagine an Argentine telling somebody to be less arrogant. JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Daddy Rulz For This Post:

Alright you.

Hiroshima?

So please, shut it.

Like really?

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to MissSassBall7 For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Caricoso  [View Original Post]
    Based on your definition of Argentinians being racist, and if you consider yourself an Argentinian, you are a racist as well right?

You were telling to an "Asian girl" what? Why don't you disclose from what country she is from? Is she a tourist? Does she speak Spanish? If not, how does she know that Argentinians are racist? Reading your book?

Is that Asian a product of your own creation?

Is obvious that you have not "real Argentinian friends", other ways you wouldn't say the things you say about this country.

When I was 12 years old I lived in "Lanus Oeste" for two years, and two of my best friends were Japanese whose father owned a "tintoreria" (cleaners), and the whole family was very grateful in living in Argentina among all the Argentinians that welcome them after saving themselves from the horrors of Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

Please tell that to your (Asian friend!

Why don't you take all that hate out of your chest and start becoming friendly (not arrogant!) with the Argentinians? You will change your point of view about the country that you reside. You are suffering living in such a terrible place right? Can't wait to go home eh?

If you are nice to the Argentinians guest what? You may save a fortune no going to Exedra looking for "Gatos", and instead you could get a real Argentinian girl and start a nice relationship with her.

Open your mind! Don't be so negative! Would you like to "make love"(no fck...ing!) to a beautiful educate Argentinian girl that you don't find in the "puticlubs?' well... Change your attitude and don't play the Spiderman thing! It just doesn't impress anyone in Baires!
    I have to agree with most of what TL says. Obviously all Argentines are not racist, but a great many are. I live in a very mixed neighborhood. There is a very defined pecking order amongst the Argentines and those from Chile, Ecuador, Bolivia, Japan, Paraguay and the lone "Yankee" who live here. Of course this is a rural area where education has not reached any where near its full potential. Many are very arrogant, rude and with absolutely no respect for any one or anything. These are the people who are probably listening to our presidents bi weekly tirades informing us all that Argentina is the first in the world in almost all areas and that all is well. Its the rest of the world that is not doing well and that they are jealous. As for a "normal Argentina girlfriend"? I have had more then one tell me that men are only good for two things. One is to pay your bills. The other is that only a man can get them pregnant when they decide they want a child. Of course not all Argentine women are like this, but a great many are.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gandolf50 For This Post:

You are Argentinian?

Quote Originally Posted by TejanoLibre  [View Original Post]
    How many times do I have to tell you that I was BORN in Belgrano, Buenos Aires, Argentina but I got to Texas as fast as I could?

I was 6 months old when I moved or when I was taken to Houston, Texas.

The best part of Houston too!

TL.

Born in Argentina but REARED in a typical Argentinian manner in Texas.

I am Fortunate enough to have had Argentinian grandmothers and Parents !

I never even saw myself in the mirror until I was 11 years old !

I had my breakfast brought to me in bed every morning with the TV already turned on .

All I had to do was stretch out my hands and legs so I could be dressed in bed , combed and taken to school by my hand !

Spoiled Rotten! To the Core!

Now I EXPECT my girlfriends to do the same ! I guess that's the problem .

Been called a Gentleman more often than an Asshole in my life!

I had the best of both upbringings, a Catholic School Boy and Altar boy too!

And a professional Nude Model but that's another thread!

Ja!

Come on Missy!

Please give me a more complete reply if you can!

Took me a while to post my opinion or thoughts on Argentine Racism.

Thanks Honey!
    Based on your definition of Argentinians being racist, and if you consider yourself an Argentinian, you are a racist as well right?

You were telling to an "Asian girl" what? Why don't you disclose from what country she is from? Is she a tourist? Does she speak Spanish? If not, how does she know that Argentinians are racist? Reading your book?

Is that Asian a product of your own creation?

Is obvious that you have not "real Argentinian friends", other ways you wouldn't say the things you say about this country.

When I was 12 years old I lived in "Lanus Oeste" for two years, and two of my best friends were Japanese whose father owned a "tintoreria" (cleaners), and the whole family was very grateful in living in Argentina among all the Argentinians that welcome them after saving themselves from the horrors of Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

Please tell that to your (Asian friend!

Why don't you take all that hate out of your chest and start becoming friendly (not arrogant!) with the Argentinians? You will change your point of view about the country that you reside. You are suffering living in such a terrible place right? Can't wait to go home eh?

If you are nice to the Argentinians guest what? You may save a fortune no going to Exedra looking for "Gatos", and instead you could get a real Argentinian girl and start a nice relationship with her.

Open your mind! Don't be so negative! Would you like to "make love"(no fck...ing!) to a beautiful educate Argentinian girl that you don't find in the "puticlubs?' well... Change your attitude and don't play the Spiderman thing! It just doesn't impress anyone in Baires!

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Caricoso For This Post:

How Many Times?

Of course you always talk shit about Argentinians. Now you are giving advices and telling people how racist Argentinians are when you are from Texas? Is this a joke? What do you know of Argentina and its people Sir?
    How many times do I have to tell you that I was BORN in Belgrano, Buenos Aires, Argentina but I got to Texas as fast as I could?

I was 6 months old when I moved or when I was taken to Houston, Texas.

The best part of Houston too!

TL.

Born in Argentina but REARED in a typical Argentinian manner in Texas.

I am Fortunate enough to have had Argentinian grandmothers and Parents !

I never even saw myself in the mirror until I was 11 years old !

I had my breakfast brought to me in bed every morning with the TV already turned on .

All I had to do was stretch out my hands and legs so I could be dressed in bed , combed and taken to school by my hand !

Spoiled Rotten! To the Core!

Now I EXPECT my girlfriends to do the same ! I guess that's the problem .

Been called a Gentleman more often than an Asshole in my life!

I had the best of both upbringings, a Catholic School Boy and Altar boy too!

And a professional Nude Model but that's another thread!

Ja!

Come on Missy!

Please give me a more complete reply if you can!

Took me a while to post my opinion or thoughts on Argentine Racism.

Thanks Honey!

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TejanoLibre For This Post:

Of course you always talk shit about Argentinians. Now you are giving advices and telling people how racist Argentinians are when you are from Texas? Is this a joke? What do you know of Argentina and its people Sir?
    Woah.. XD Don't judge.. Not taking sides and I suppose I agree on the fact that not everyone's the same from both countries and it goes for any country really...

But... I have to say, stereotypes do exist for a reason.. And the very good reason being that more than most do follow it.

Where did you get this from?

Quote Originally Posted by TejanoLibre  [View Original Post]
    Racism is Rampant in Argentina amongst what I call the educated "White" Argentines.

"White" being Italian, Spanish, German, etc descendants.

First of all I am considered a "White" Argentine by most people, especially my MOTHER!

Being half Italian and half Spanish; all the women in my family are Italians and all the men are Spanish.

I grew up in Texas which has now been reclaimed by the Mexicans but my mother never allowed me to date Mexican girls in Texas although they can be gorgeous.

They are still considered "Maids," or worse. Even Jennifer Lopez!

God, if she only knew what I have been doing or who I have been doing down here!

Enough said.

The term "Chino" down here is used to describe ALL Asians and it is more of an affectionate term and not meant as a derogatory term as far as I know.

You can be Japanese, Chinese, Korean, etc and you are still a "Chino" in Argentina.

No offense intended that I know of. I lost a good friend one day because I said something like "Chino de Mierda" but I was not even talking about him!

The guys down here will love you because they have NEVER been with one and the girls are probably just jealous.

All Dominicans are viewed as prostitutes as are Paraguayans for the most part and yes, the girls are absolutely jealous because they know that the Paraguayans are the best in bed and that the Argie men are attracted to them for that reason, and many others!

Paraguayan women are in general very humble, non-smokers, not drug abusers and do not like men that drink too much alcohol! I know, believe me!

As for the outrageous propositions that you are likely to hear on the street there is nothing that you can do about it down here. The Argie men are the worst "Hard" dicks that I have ever encountered in my life.

I hear that the "Wops" are a lot worse!

So take it in stride if a guy says something like, "Hola China " or "Que Linda Chinita!

What a pretty Asian is all that they are saying unless it's a fucking Indian on the street that says something outrageous as if that's going to make you want to have sex with him!

Oops, sorry, there slipped out a little of my "Mother's" upbringing.

God, if I told you some of the things that I was told as a child!

So Argentines do not like Bolivians, Peruvians, Paraguayans, etc. Considered Indians, along with the indigenous Argentine Indian descendants.

Hell , the Argentines don't even like themselves !

An Argentine is an Italian that speaks Spanish but thinks he's British !

I apologize about writing such a long post but this is just one view about racism in Argentina, although somewhat distorted.

It's not my fault!

My mother just does not want a granddaughter with a mustache!

I for one have made up for lost time after being stuck with awful, albeit gorgeous American girlfriends my entire life.

You are correct though, the Asian girls do NOT mix down here. I've only seen it once.

If you wanted to be an Asian Escort you could rule this board Honey!

My in-box is always open as is my revolving bedroom door so please keep in touch!

"Linda Chinita! ".

TL.

Good Luck and Please don't go away ! We need you and your input here !

Hola Missy!

Hmm..

Well I'm just going to throw my two cents in.

I'm Asian.

With that said, I think there's a few things I can agree on and disagree on.

I've lived in about 3 different countries so far, and I'm one of the few multi-cultural Asians out there.

I don't really like my particular nationality, and I rarely associate with Asians in general.

I do however see what everyone says, and I think it's the same in every country.

Asians tend to associate among themselves rather than branching out.

You can blame that on a lot of things, religion, language, fear are just a few down the list.

I've been here as a pre-teen and I'm here now as a young adult.

And frankly, as a female Asian, I see few differences xD.

Guys here... Tend to be less racist and more less-developed.

The wolf-whistling, the checking out, and looking at you as if you were an escort.. They haven't and I doubt it will seize for any female staying in this country, honestly.

But the racism I have experienced was actually from the girls.

I have been called China, especially by groups of girls in the bus of walking who think that I won't understand.

And of course the insults follow, like where are her eyes, blah blah blah.

Me? I flipped them off and countered them in English.

I personally get a kick out of it, not going to lie. Because as a female, if they don't like you, you can at least ***** at them back.. And they won't expect it.

Guys? I've personally stopped. I've learned to ignore the whistling and the comments and sometimes the motions..

Would they ever try to get manners?

Not sure but here's to hoping...

But anyways yeah my view? Yeah they can be racist.

But I've seen worst, especially from my own race and you know, it is something that exist everywhere.
    Racism is Rampant in Argentina amongst what I call the educated "White" Argentines.

"White" being Italian, Spanish, German, etc descendants.

First of all I am considered a "White" Argentine by most people, especially my MOTHER!

Being half Italian and half Spanish; all the women in my family are Italians and all the men are Spanish.

I grew up in Texas which has now been reclaimed by the Mexicans but my mother never allowed me to date Mexican girls in Texas although they can be gorgeous.

They are still considered "Maids," or worse. Even Jennifer Lopez!

God, if she only knew what I have been doing or who I have been doing down here!

Enough said.

The term "Chino" down here is used to describe ALL Asians and it is more of an affectionate term and not meant as a derogatory term as far as I know.

You can be Japanese, Chinese, Korean, etc and you are still a "Chino" in Argentina.

No offense intended that I know of. I lost a good friend one day because I said something like "Chino de Mierda" but I was not even talking about him!

The guys down here will love you because they have NEVER been with one and the girls are probably just jealous.

All Dominicans are viewed as prostitutes as are Paraguayans for the most part and yes, the girls are absolutely jealous because they know that the Paraguayans are the best in bed and that the Argie men are attracted to them for that reason, and many others!

Paraguayan women are in general very humble, non-smokers, not drug abusers and do not like men that drink too much alcohol! I know, believe me!

As for the outrageous propositions that you are likely to hear on the street there is nothing that you can do about it down here. The Argie men are the worst "Hard" dicks that I have ever encountered in my life.

I hear that the "Wops" are a lot worse!

So take it in stride if a guy says something like, "Hola China " or "Que Linda Chinita!

What a pretty Asian is all that they are saying unless it's a fucking Indian on the street that says something outrageous as if that's going to make you want to have sex with him!

Oops, sorry, there slipped out a little of my "Mother's" upbringing.

God, if I told you some of the things that I was told as a child!

So Argentines do not like Bolivians, Peruvians, Paraguayans, etc. Considered Indians, along with the indigenous Argentine Indian descendants.

Hell , the Argentines don't even like themselves !

An Argentine is an Italian that speaks Spanish but thinks he's British !

I apologize about writing such a long post but this is just one view about racism in Argentina, although somewhat distorted.

It's not my fault!

My mother just does not want a granddaughter with a mustache!

I for one have made up for lost time after being stuck with awful, albeit gorgeous American girlfriends my entire life.

You are correct though, the Asian girls do NOT mix down here. I've only seen it once.

If you wanted to be an Asian Escort you could rule this board Honey!

My in-box is always open as is my revolving bedroom door so please keep in touch!

"Linda Chinita! ".

TL.

Good Luck and Please don't go away ! We need you and your input here !

Hmm..

Well I'm just going to throw my two cents in.

I'm Asian.

With that said, I think there's a few things I can agree on and disagree on.

I've lived in about 3 different countries so far, and I'm one of the few multi-cultural Asians out there.

I don't really like my particular nationality, and I rarely associate with Asians in general.

I do however see what everyone says, and I think it's the same in every country.

Asians tend to associate among themselves rather than branching out.

You can blame that on a lot of things, religion, language, fear are just a few down the list.

I've been here as a pre-teen and I'm here now as a young adult.

And frankly, as a female Asian, I see few differences xD.

Guys here... Tend to be less racist and more less-developed.

The wolf-whistling, the checking out, and looking at you as if you were an escort.. They haven't and I doubt it will seize for any female staying in this country, honestly.

But the racism I have experienced was actually from the girls.

I have been called China, especially by groups of girls in the bus of walking who think that I won't understand.

And of course the insults follow, like where are her eyes, blah blah blah.

Me? I flipped them off and countered them in English.

I personally get a kick out of it, not going to lie. Because as a female, if they don't like you, you can at least ***** at them back.. And they won't expect it.

Guys? I've personally stopped. I've learned to ignore the whistling and the comments and sometimes the motions..

Would they ever try to get manners?

Not sure but here's to hoping...

But anyways yeah my view? Yeah they can be racist.

But I've seen worst, especially from my own race and you know, it is something that exist everywhere.

Posting Limitations