Thread: A question on transportation

+ Submit Report
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
This blog is moderated by Member #3320

Answer

Quote Originally Posted by Captain
    Dear friends,

Can someone advise me on how much time approximately it takes via taxi or subte from Puerto Madiero to Palmero Soho? And also how much will I be paying the taxi chap?

Also I want to know how far is Puerto Madiero from mongering areas? Is it very far?

Thanks for your answers in advance.
    Subte would be a little difficult, you could take the red line to centro and transfer to the green line and get off at either Plaza Italia or Palermo and then walk.

Taxi, as brother Exon said, at times tough to find, but I would say about 20-25 pesos depending on where you were going. Time would depend on the time of day.

Other option, the 152 bus, almost always full of hot girls, it runs down N Alem and will take you to Palermo.

Mongering is non-existent as I know it in PM. Also they built that whole fucking place to not be like BsAs. Live in Palermo instead.

Any mass transit questions can be solved at www.comoviajo.com

Retired Member

If your considering renting an apartment in Puerto Madero I personally wouldn't do it.

Taxi's are hard to find down there especially at night. You'll have to take a cab most everywhere you go since there's no mongering there.

The only good thing about it there are some excellent "Expensive" restaruants in Puerto Madero, but there again you might have to look for cab depending on where your apartment is.

What I'm saying is that transportation is going to be a problem.

Exon

A question on transportation

Dear friends,

Can someone advise me on how much time approximately it takes via taxi or subte from Puerto Madiero to Palmero Soho? And also how much will I be paying the taxi chap?

Also I want to know how far is Puerto Madiero from mongering areas? Is it very far?

Thanks for your answers in advance.

Posting Limitations