Thread: Left Luggage facility

+ Submit Report
This blog is moderated by Member #3320
    Quote Originally Posted by Jes1959
    Captain, This group will hold your luggage. You have to join their organization.

http://www.saexplorers.org/destinations/argentina

Jes
    Thank you Jes & ALLIWANTISLOVE for the tips.

Cheers

Captain,

This group will hold your luggage. You have to join their organization.

http://www.saexplorers.org/destinations/argentina

Jes

If you'll be at a hotel or apartment before your travels and / or after, I'd check with them. They should have some incentive to help you.

At one time there was a branch of the Latin America Travel Association in Buenos Aires and members could leave stuff there. I don't recall the cost of membership.

Bob

Quote Originally Posted by Captain
    Dear friends,

Can anyone here kindly advise me if there is any safe & economical "left luggage' facility at BA or at its airport.

I need to travel outside BA for 10 days and I do not have a convenient accommodation available just to leave my luggage / so need options. On where / how I can leave the luggage.

Any suggestions welcome
    Dear friends,

Can any local or any visitor keep my luggage between 14th to 25th Sep? I will like to travel out of BA and do not want to tug my luggage around. My luggage is one large suitcase with clothes.

Any help would be highly appreciated. Please PM me, if you can help.

Cheers

Between visits

Quote Originally Posted by Wild Walleye
    Along those same lines, I would like to find a secure locker or similar facility to leave a piece of luggage or two between visits. Recoleta would be ideal.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks
    Thats a tough one if you don't know somebody that lives there. I would check out "gurdia Mubles"

Retired Member

Do what I always do.

Go to Jacksons apartment ar Junin & Vencente Lpoez.

Give the bag's to Luis the door man and some "Plata" to watch them.

Or leave them in the office of what ever rental agency you booked through.

Exon

Left Luggage

Along those same lines, I would like to find a secure locker or similar facility to leave a piece of luggage or two between visits. Recoleta would be ideal.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks

Check your PM's

Left Luggage facility

Dear friends,

Can anyone here kindly advise me if there is any safe & economical "left luggage' facility at BA or at its airport.

I need to travel outside BA for 10 days and I do not have a convenient accommodation available just to leave my luggage / so need options. On where / how I can leave the luggage.

Any suggestions welcome

Posting Limitations