Thread: Checkers Pub

+ Submit Report
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Doggboy  [View Original Post]
    Not that its a big loss, but Checkers is boarded up.
    My day is shattered.

No More Checkers

Not that its a big loss, but Checkers is boarded up.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteCat  [View Original Post]
    The only reason to go there is for a nightcap and to look at something different.
    Amen. The few times I've been there was to wind down after a long night with a whiskey and water. The girls are hideous, but in general they leave you alone.

The only reason to go there is for a nightcap and to look at something different. For a monger who does not have this at home, a good stop. Just don't take Exon's girl. He might get mad. P. S. I also saw one who looks like Abe Lincoln.

On pyerredon at guido if you have to know block behind madahos.

Don't go por favor

Its the guys favorite, the chicas ar atr least 50 or greater there really is no reason in this city to go to such a place unless your really into chicas that look like George Washington.

LOL! He's the one who turned me on to the place.

The chicas there are so bad I'm not going to give directions, the chicas look like Exon!

Quote Originally Posted by AllIWantIsLove  [View Original Post]
    If you searched for it here and did not find it you could have tried a Google search:

http://www.buenosaires110.com/checke...nos-aires.html

(I forget too sometimes.)

Bob.
    Anyone been here lately? I remember years ago stopping in for a nightcap about 4am. Kind of liked the place but the babes a little on the mature side. I remember it as another special place we do not have here in the states. Worth a stop to look around. Actually I liked it better than Orleans. I also liked the older bartenders who knew how to bartend and were regular guys to talk to. The only place in BA I have been to where the house buys a drink.

Checkers Address

If you searched for it here and did not find it you could have tried a Google search:

http://www.buenosaires110.com/checke...nos-aires.html

(I forget too sometimes.)

Bob.

Quote Originally Posted by Hossi36
    Can anyone tell me the address of Checkers pub, please? I haven't found it here.

Address

Can anyone tell me the address of Checkers pub, please? I haven't found it here.

I have been there with my chica sometimes and never paid a special chica's drink for her, in fact twice they even offered us a drink!

I won't argue with that logic!

Just a note on drinks prices too - I believe I paid $150 for two glasses of beer and two small wine glasses of vodka and 'eSpeed'. Neither great nor terrible in comparison to the many other places I went and I imagine I may have been charged lady drink prices for my side-kick. Would be fair enough in a way, as it was clear I was not about to splash out on drinks for the other chicas on this occasion. I'd say do try it to any other newcomers. As long as you have time to see what else BA has to offer. Its got a pole and often live music / singers I'm told. Good 'onda' all in all despite the raid!

Retired Member

Checkers Pub is perfect for a night cap drink when heading back to Roxana's apartment. And those Seniora's are gratefull when you fuck one of them, mercy fucks I call them.

Exon

First trip - first post - Checkers

Passed through here one night at end of last week. I liked it, pretty laid back place for a drink and a non-intimidating atmosphere for one learning the BA ropes such as myself. Maybe 12 chicas of varying age but mostly over 30 I'd say, as far as I could make out in the dark.

During my second drink I was told to put my cigarillos away by the waiter who promptly hid the ash trays. All went quiet and it was 'Inspeccion' time as around 7 boys in semi - uniform came in to check every girls ID THOROUGHLY. I was actually on my way back to hotel with company from elsewhere in tow (like taking coals to Newcastle, I know) and she too was subjected to a grilling for having only a laminated photocopy ID. This ended in details being recorded and her protests being met with a "Senora retirse!" Interesting experience but was not robbed of my Peruvian company or bothered in any way myself. Left after guzzling the last of my beer. Would be interested to know if this is commonplace and what the photocopy ID might be about if anyone has any experience?

Posting Limitations