Thread: Ba 9/1-9/3

+ Submit Report
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
This blog is moderated by Adaptable
    Thanks. I'll lock in the Sheraton. Is there a map that can show me where to walk for mongering spots nearby? Any recommendations on that front?

Sheraton Libertador is the one on Cordoba. I stayed there few times. Good location, especially for a first time BA monger.

Retired Member

Since your only going to be here 3 nights it hardly deams worth it to rent an apartment.

But I'd suggest the Sheraton on Cordoba near Florida street.

Its much closer to the Mongering, you can walk to a lot of it, and you won't have to hassle with taxi's unless you go to Recoleta.

Exon

Ba 9/1-9/3

This is my first trip to BA. But I've mongered pretty much worldwide. Looking forward to visiting "Mecca."

I'll be in BA for 3 nights arriving on 9/1 (early in the morning) followed by a couple of nights in Santiago, Chile. I'm thinking about staying at the Sheraton Libertador. Being a "preferred" guest. But I'm willing to be convinced out of it if the mongering is not easily available in that area.

I'm a Spanish speaker, and I'd like to find one or two discrete GFEs while I'm in BA. I could also probably get out for a few hours to some bars in the evenings. But I'm not a big drinker. Any recommendations? How is the early week action?

How about in Santiago?

Posting Limitations