This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Yes indeed

Quote Originally Posted by Yoosin
    I was laughing at the thought of the lowered - metallic flaked - bright yellow Chevy Geo with with flat 13" tires on gold rims with spinnners.

OK I admit it, absolutely to much solo time; laughing alone at these posts.

Yoosin
    But that was good Yoosin, a pimping Geo.

I was laughing at the thought of the lowered - metallic flaked - bright yellow Chevy Geo with with flat 13" tires on gold rims with spinnners.

OK I admit it, absolutely to much solo time; laughing alone at these posts.

Yoosin

It's really funny

Quote Originally Posted by Yoosin
    Go with Geo Eyes first answer and then followup with the Daddy Rulz response and pimp that chica on Junin corner. Lol.

You are one funny MF Daddy Rulz.

Yoosin
    If you know Gatto Hunter. The very thought of him in Huggy Bear pimp gear gives me a chuckle. Break out the feather Hunter, I'm sure you could find an old El Dorado down there if you but looked my friend.

Combination Response

Go with Geo Eyes first answer and then followup with the Daddy Rulz response and pimp that chica on Junin corner. Lol.

You are one funny MF Daddy Rulz.

Yoosin

"you should call her bluff "

That is perfect, I agree.

Administrator

Venues: 398
    Quote Originally Posted by Gato Hunter
    She tells me that she wants to dance at a disco that her friends told her about that is next to Sahara, you know the place next to Newport with all the screaming teenagers. I am thinking to myself, what is she talking about? But I figure she may actually know a place that I don't so we hop in the cab.

We get off at Junin why Vincente Lopez she grabs my hand and walks me straight into Newport without a second thought like she knew where she was going. Turns out she intended to go upstairs with the other group of screaming teenagers.
    Hi GH,

The disco you are referring to is named "Barneys". It is a separate establishment upstairs from Newport. It has it's own separate street entrance, although you can also access the stairs to Barneys from within Newport.

And to answer your question "What to do when your chica takes you to Newport?", then answer is "Not a fucking thing". You met this girl while she was working, right? Then why are you letting her push some presumtative "I'm your exclusive girlfriend and you need to hide any past and / or current laisions from me" bullshit on you? Personally, I think that if she wants a tour of all your haunts and an intro to your past commercial sexual encounters, you should call her bluff.

Believe me, she'll stop asking questions very quickly AND she'll stop trying to play you like a hooked fish.

Remember, you're the "big swinging dick", so act like it.

Thanks,

Quote Originally Posted by Daddy Rulz
    Get her strung out on some nasty heron, buy yo sef some platform shoes and pimp that bitches ass!
    Lmfao.

That made me genuinely laugh.

Regards,

BM.

In that case

I don't think she was asking to get pissed at me, but looking to see if there was a better deal to be had.

This one is very naive.
    Get her strung out on some nasty heron, buy yo sef some platform shoes and pimp that bitches ass!

I think DH is right feign ignorance.

Quote Originally Posted by Dickhead
    Although there is no safe answer to this (or to any other chica question) "none" would be safer than most other answers. "No entiendo" could come in very handy here, especially if repeated several times with an increasingly perplexed expression.
    I don't think she was asking to get pissed at me, but looking to see if there was a better deal to be had.

This one is very naive.

I would introduce her to one of the girls at newport, get them both drunk and try to have them go at it. After about 10 minutes of the show. I would pork them both.

She now wants to know where all the other places are in BA that I know of
    Although there is no safe answer to this (or to any other chica question) "none" would be safer than most other answers. "No entiendo" could come in very handy here, especially if repeated several times with an increasingly perplexed expression.

What to do when your chica takes you to Newport?

Last night I was on a TLN with a chica from Madahos. Did some dinner, drinks etc. She told me that she has only been in town for 2 months, she is from Missiones. This was made very clear last night that she is new here.

She tells me that she wants to dance at a disco that her friends told her about that is next to Sahara, you know the place next to Newport with all the screaming teenagers. I am thinking to myself, what is she talking about? But I figure she may actually know a place that I don't so we hop in the cab.

We get off at Junin why Vincente Lopez she grabs my hand and walks me straight into Newport without a second thought like she knew where she was going. Turns out she intended to go upstairs with the other group of screaming teenagers.

About this time I am thinking, wow I have banged about half of the girls in here and they are all giving me the look since this is the first time I have been in there in months.

It took her a drink to figure it out that I was the object of some attention. As soon as she did she wanted me out of there. She did ask how much the girls made and the no drink needed seemed very strange to her.

She now wants to know where all the other places are in BA that I know of now.

Posting Limitations