This blog is moderated by Sham Bo

Dating

I have met local women both through dating websites and through friends. Since I speak Spanish language is not a barrier. If you are looking for a serious relationship both can work. However you need to invest time and effort. It is not an economic alternative to mongering if what you seek is sexual satisfaction.

However, if you want a meaningful and intellectually stimulating relationship and you are prepared to be honest in saying that you are dating but that you are not yet ready to settle down (again) you can find a very satisfying result.

If you do not speak Spanish the relationship will always be strained - learning each other's language and culture is part of mutual respect and it will pay off. If she says that she does not care, you should - she may just see you as a means to a green card.

Dating agencies

Hi you guys!

I am not going to write a long and lengthy report but trust me when I say,

DO NOT GO TO ANY OF THESE AGENCIES. They are a waste of time.

Believe me, I know what I am talking about, I went to the offices of them all, joined one, paid a considerable amount of money.

They remind me of a girl I met in Black who told me I have the most beautifull eyes she had ever seen as she was looking into my pocket to see the size of my wallet.

Anybody who wants to know more information, send me a pm.

Cheers

Expensive dating agency!

Monica Piccoli consultora, 4746-0266, 4823-4216

I tried out meeting this agency as people here spoke English.

When I reached the office, a long interview of mine was taken! They asked me to fill forms and said that they would do Graphology tests to find out if I am a psychopath or very aggressive etc etc.

They said they deal only with rich clients over 30 years of age. They claimed to have women from the high profile society of buenos aires with them.

I asked about the fees. And they quoted me 5000 ARS! I was like, are you kidding me!

They seemed very serious and didnt show any sorrow as I stormed out of the office calling them scam masters!

Quote Originally Posted by Captain
    DO NOT talk about prostitution & sex, you will be thrown out of office.
    Great, so NOW you tell me.

Regards,

BM.

Details of matrimonal agencies working in BA

Tagged.com is not a matrimonial website. Just a social networking site!

Here are a few dedicated matrimonial agencies in BA.

1. www.unire.com.ar 4372-4873

2. Gente VIP , Formal Introductions, 4831-3102

3. www.emvinculos.com.ar 4964-9466

4. Juntos buscar es encontrar 4931-4217

5. Monica Piccoli consultora, 4746-0266, 4823-4216

6. Shidaj cita judia, 4432-4661

7. Susana Mayer, 4825-1419

Ok boys, thats enough details for you to get started and fill us with the outcomes.

They charge about 150 ARS for 100 introductions. Some even offer "No satisfaction in 30 days", money back guarantee. DO NOT talk about prostitution & sex, you will be thrown out of office. You need to portray genuine interest. A knowledge of castellano will help immensely.If you say you are a tourist looking for short term gains, no one will entertain you!!

Hope this helps

Enjoy!

Try this one

tagged.com

Lots of women of different ages.

More details are desired!

Quote Originally Posted by Captain
    Sham Bo,

A good way to meet non-pros would be to go through matrimonial agencies. Surprisingly, their are quite a few thriving in Capital Federal. Let me know if more details are desired!

Sham Bo,

A good way to meet non-pros would be to go through matrimonial agencies. Surprisingly, their are quite a few thriving in Capital Federal. Let me know if more details are desired!

Quote Originally Posted by BadMan
    Sham Bo,

I don't do the online dating thing. But I have heard Hi5 thrown around. I don't know if it's any good, but you should at least give it a try.

On a side note (not to go on a tangent or anything) If you are looking for non pro's, why not try meeting them out in the real world. It's alot easier and it wastes much less time.

Regards,

BM.
    My Spanish is pretty patchy, for one thing. But I have screwed a few gringas in my time here.

Sham Bo,

I don't do the online dating thing. But I have heard Hi5 thrown around. I don't know if it's any good, but you should at least give it a try.

On a side note (not to go on a tangent or anything) If you are looking for non pro's, why not try meeting them out in the real world. It's alot easier and it wastes much less time.

Regards,

BM.

For example there's various sites that come up under "club encuentros". Here are two places which advertise brick-and-mortar addresses.

Casilla de Correo 30 B1602WAE.

FLORIDA BS AS.

ARG.

info@acercar.com.ar

Juan Carlos Quirós Piceda.

Paraná 446. 3º "E" - Capital Federal - Buenos Aires - Argentina.

Teléfono: 4372-4873 de 11:00 a 20:00 hs.

Celular: 15-4470-5000 -- E-mail: unire@unire. Com. Ar DesignHB.

Anybody on AP who's interested in checking these places out? Not to spend any money. Maybe ask a local to call up and ask for a price quote, to avoid "gringo pricing"?

Maybe they're scams, maybe they're what they say they are.

Quote Originally Posted by Exon123
    Your on the wrong board Dude, this board is for Mongers looking for pussy, not for for those interested in falling in love.

Try Craigs List.

Exon
    Well, that's a bit black & white, eh?

You don't think there's any middle ground between straightforward ***** sex and true romance? I'm really the only guy on AP who doesn't categorically rule out dating a local female on a non-monger basis? Heh, we already know I'm not.

As in, maybe dating a local person who won't specify prices. I know there's plenty of confident, handsome devils who are like catnip to local girls. But I'm from the majority of guys on AP: not male-model material, but not exactly hideous either. Certainly, whoever I will end up dating won't be as hot as the chicas we visit, but she'll cost a lot less and probably do the dishes from time to time!

Anyhow, am I right in thinking that nobody on this site knows anything about the local BA non-pro dating-agency scene? By that I specifically exclude all non-Argentinian organisations. I've already discovered several organisations who only advertise in Spanish.

But hey, if you're opposed to mongers looking at the dating scene here, best not look at this folder.

Quote Originally Posted by Miami Bob
    If you belong to the usa match.com and search for Argentina, Buenos Aires,

Then you will find a limited selection of argentine woman who are paying $$ to be on an english language dating website. I met a portena here who I was with for almost 4 years. No pro would ever advertise here. This would not be a monger approved website.

I met a wonderful woman who speaks near fluent english. I had a good experience for those who would be open to romance with a non-pro portena.

I currently belong to match. Com / latinamerica. I have met some good woman in miami--some with english and some with out english. There are a great number of portenas on this site. I have met a few. Most are looking for love.

I have met a few looking for "adventura"---one was great sex and we knew that there would never be a real romance, but some adventure and another cross cultural experience. This trip I am getting to know a very pretty and shapely blonde attorney[39 yreas old] who speaks a little english and is ok with adventura with a very slight chance of there being more. She is recently divorced with 2 teenagers at home and will get to know me in the biblical sense either before this trip is over or when I return in November. I am not looking to play step dad when in BA. The lady is very, very nice looking and walks like a samba dancer.

Not for Exon, but it works for Bob.
    Bob, I really enjoyed your above report. However, a special mention of this sentence:

I am not looking to play step dad when in BA.

It really made me laugh!

Thanks & Cheers

Match.com

If you belong to the usa match.com and search for Argentina, Buenos Aires,

Then you will find a limited selection of Argentine woman who are paying $$ to be on an english language dating website. I met a portena here who I was with for almost 4 years. No pro would ever advertise here. This would not be a monger approved website.

I met a wonderful woman who speaks near fluent english. I had a good experience for those who would be open to romance with a non-pro portena.

I currently belong to match.com/latinamerica. I have met some good woman in Miami--some with english and some with out english. There are a great number of portenas on this site. I have met a few. Most are looking for love.

I have met a few looking for "adventura"---one was great sex and we knew that there would never be a real romance, but some adventure and another cross cultural experience. This trip I am getting to know a very pretty and shapely blonde attorney[39 yreas old] who speaks a little english and is ok with adventura with a very slight chance of there being more. She is recently divorced with 2 teenagers at home and will get to know me in the biblical sense either before this trip is over or when I return in November. I am not looking to play step dad when in BA. The lady is very, very nice looking and walks like a samba dancer.

Not for Exon, but it works for Bob.

Retired Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sham Bo
    Okay, assume I'm interested enough to go for the whole girlfriend thing, but my language skills ain't so hot, and I can't hook up with anybody who wants to become part of a couple.

I assume if there was wide interest among the mongers in dating agencies, there would be a busy thread. But it seems I'm the first to bring it up.

You see tons of sites if you search for "encuentros".

I saw one which was aimed at gringos, looking for 1800 bucks US up front!

However you see lots of Spanish-language ones. Some of them even have real-life brick-and-mortar addresses. I'm no idiot, I'd sooner say yes to a BBBJ from a rabid pit bull than give my credit card details to an Argentine company which claims to screen customers using one-on-one interviews, but doesn't have a specific publicised location for said interviews.

I have my doubts as to whether non-scam dating / matrimonial agencies even exist in Argentina. After all, the norm here is for people to be set up by family and friends.

This, by the way, is specific and separate from the internet dating thread. I set a high store on places with a brick-and-mortar address. If they have an office, that implies they don't pull scams quite as much as their internet-only counterparts. It only takes one pissed-off scam victim with access to a bottle and some gasoline to take revenge.

I presume a certain proportion of the women whom you might meet (assuming you meet any women, of course) would be of the gold-digger variety. But that could potentially be a step up from the current position.

Whatever. Do you know anything about these places? Are they a waste or worthy of a look?
    Your on the wrong board Dude, this board is for Mongers looking for pussy, not for for those interested in falling in love.

Try Craigs List.

Exon

Posting Limitations