Thread: Recent Unrest in Cordoba

+ Submit Report
This blog is moderated by Lunico

Or you could

Quote Originally Posted by Aqualung
    I wouldn't allow this to limit your trip to Argentina. It was a once only action that hasn't been repeated.

It is much more probable that you come across similar protests in Buenos Aires but you will find they are limited to actions between the protesters and the police and while you are not actively involved you go about your normal life as usual.

If you come across a protest just walk the other way and no one will bother you.
    Pick up a sign and help protest against the fascist oppressors called the PFA!

Sorry Aqualung, sometimes I just can't help myself. Jajajaj

Thanks gents, my fears have been placated.

Fuck I shoulda figured somebody would ask that.

It was a couple years ago, I had just broken up with my girlfriend and went to Cordoba to fuck an old girlfriend. When I got to Cordoba old girlfriend had put on about 20 lbs, still fuckable but not the hottie she once was. I got the paper and started hitting privados, kinda like a WT thing, just going in and seeing what was there. Most of them were really fucking scary but this one on Colon (at least I think it was Colon) was full of hotties.

As I recall it was pretty close to the market (pedestrian streets) and it had a funky railing running between the street and the side walk. It was on the second floor. I tried to find it on google maps and couldn't. If you are in Cordoba get the paper and hit the streets brother, sorry I couldn't be more help.

Specifics, 100 pesos the hour, bbbj covered sex, decent place with A / C. Girl was very friendly and a competent provider, though cola was not available. She did have some kind of skank pussy thing going on though, very odoriferous. I did not even mention DATY.

Avenida Colon Privado in Cordoba?

Daddy,

Sorry for posting this here, but wanted to make sure you read this:

What is the address of this Avenida Colon Privado in Cordoba, and please spell out details of rates, service, your experience, etc.

Of course you can post in the Cordoba thread.

Thanks,

Bodhi

I wouldn't be too worried

Protests like that are always localized, usually one street in the city center. Make sure your hotel is not on the plaza and have a good time enjoying the mountains which is the real reason for going to Cordoba. Ok the mountains and the privado on Avenida Colon. The largest concentration of un-augmented big tittys daddy has ever seen are in Cordoba.

Quote Originally Posted by Lunico
    This is the first I've heard of this. I'm planning a trip soon with a friend. It would be a shame to leave Cordoba off the list.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/7534277.stm
    I wouldn't allow this to limit your trip to Argentina. It was a once only action that hasn't been repeated.

It is much more probable that you come across similar protests in Buenos Aires but you will find they are limited to actions between the protesters and the police and while you are not actively involved you go about your normal life as usual.

If you come across a protest just walk the other way and no one will bother you.

Recent Unrest in Cordoba

This is the first I've heard of this. I'm planning a trip soon with a friend. It would be a shame to leave Cordoba off the list.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/7534277.stm

Posting Limitations