View Poll Results: Which nationality do working girls prefer as customers?

Voters
66. You may not vote on this poll
  • Argentinos

19 28.79%
  • Other Latinos

3 4.55%
  • Americans

15 22.73%
  • British

4 6.06%
  • Australians & Kiwis

0 0%
  • Continential Europeans

13 19.70%
  • Russians

4 6.06%
  • Asians

4 6.06%
  • Arabs / Middle Easterners

2 3.03%
  • Africans

2 3.03%
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Sidney
    This is no shit---visit a shoe store and ask for a #47 or larger. Many chicas will embarrassingly giggle because they realize what you ''may be packin''! Argento relayed to me the taxi driver joke. It cetainly seems to have some validity!---------My Welsh granny never taught me to spell favorite correctly.---------I owe you a beer, 1/4 Welsh Sid
    I'll take you up on that!

The dainty footed Aqualung

Tiny Sid,

That post wasn't directed at you, just a general observation that all women regardless of nationality prefer us.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidney
    Sorry Aqualung and Julio, but these are chica comments, not mine! Their complaints range from premature ejaculators, short dicks, macho, lazy, attempts to cheat them out of money, liars, inconsiderate, stupid, more! Four of the chicas were previously married to AR men. But Sid, in many years here, has noticed certain things in AR, that seem to indicate the chicas may be correct. Such as: some men have said, ''never trust a Portena''! The normal business practices of ''cheating''! The concept of ''repeat business'' is unknown! It is almost impossible to buy a size 12 or larger shoe in AR. Argentines are renown for having ''attitude'' and being macho. And a favorite upper class saying is, ''you are as stupid as a BA taxi driver''! Lastly, taxi drivers are a great example of AR men--while many are honest, an incredibly high percentage are petty thieves or just plain stupid.
    Hey Sid - And I just quoted what I was told by the girls and I am not Argentine so it is no benefit to me if the girls like how Argentines fuck them best.

I didn't ask them about penis sizes but as you mention you have seen things in the years you have been coming here I'll take your word on this!

Also, as far as I know, none of the girls I questioned had shoe shops so I didn't ask them if shoes bigger than size 12 are available. Of course, even if they did they would probably have no idea what a size 12 is as they use a different system here.

I've been here probably as long as you and maybe even a little more (I fucked my first Argentine ***** in 1976) and I have quite a lot of contact with the Argentine upper class but I have never heard the saying "You're as stupid as a BA taxi driver" so I can assure that even though you may have heard it, and I'm not discussing whether the saying is true or not, it's not a "favourite upper class saying" (and sorry for having corrected your spelling of the word favourite, I just can't get used to the way you spell in the Colonies!

Sid, I invite the beers next time we meet!

I've been told Americans are the best by women in Mexico, Panama, Costa Rica, Colombia, Brazil, Argentina, Cuba, Thailand and Indonesia. Could it have something to do with me being from the US? Naaaaah, no way. It must be because we have bigger penises.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackson
    Julio,

The only thing this survey reveals is that chicas tell guys what they think the guys want to hear.

Thanks,

Jackson
    That plus what some guys would like the girls to tell them.

I have been asking some of the girls and what I can assure you is that their Geographical knowledge is worse than my Geometrical knowledge!

I have found that in most cases they divide their clients into Argentine, Latinos, Gringos (can mean anything from American to English or German or Scandinavian or ANY blondish foreigner) Tanos (Italians) and Gallegos (Spanish) and of course, Chinos (Asians)

Almost unanimously they answered that Argentines were better fucks and Gringos were easier to get money out of but were for the most part boring and had no sense of humour. They almost all mentioned that Gringos didn't catch on to jokes they made - but only one of them spoke any English so I'm not sure how they made these jokes)

They all complained that the Asians smelled strange and only one had ever been out with a black guy so what she said would have no statistical relevance (she said that it was untrue about them having very big dicks but he was a fantastic fuck - she was enfatic about this second statement)

I'll post a detailed summary when I have surveyed sufficient chicas for the answers to be relevant.

Administrator

Venues: 398
    Quote Originally Posted by Julio
    Oh, thank you, El Queso.

I thought for a moment that this poll had only remained in home page, and was magically disappeared, after a week or so, when it began revealing something undesired.

Thank you again for unveiling my doubts.
    Julio,

The only thing this survey reveals is that chicas tell guys what they think the guys want to hear.

Thanks,

Jackson

Oh, thank you, El Queso.

I thought for a moment that this poll had only remained in home page, and was magically disappeared, after a week or so, when it began revealing something undesired.

Thank you again for unveiling my doubts.

Venues: 8
    Quote Originally Posted by Julio
    Oh!

Does this poll dissappeared from the home page it used to be on the first days, for some particular reason?

Yours.
    Dude, keep trying. LOL.

Could it be because there's another poll now?

Quote Originally Posted by Jackson
    Greetings everyone,

There's been some scuttlebutt on The Forum recently from some members who postulate that Argentina's working girls prefer Argentino customers to foreigners. This makes sense to me as we all know how generous the Argentinos are and how much respect they have for working girls.

Anyway, here's the plan: Ask the girls you know personally and use their responses to make your survey selection.

Obviously we'll never get objective results surveying the forum's members, or even in asking the members to query their own favoritas, but I'm still curious to see the results.

Thanks,

Jackson
    Oh!

Does this poll dissappeared from the home page it used to be on the first days, for some particular reason?

Yours

Quote Originally Posted by Horatius
    Yes, and that is maybe why they charge them more. They love so much the Americans that they charge them double! Come on boys! You are embarrassing yourself and your country mates! The large comunity who speaks english in this city deserves a better information than the egocentric lies put in here.

I'm sorry for the comment, but I write it because I know this site is much better than this risible poll.
    Good point Horatius.

Jes

Perverse

Quote Originally Posted by Daddy Rulz

I will add she didn't say this with any condemnation, just reporting the news. You just gotta love a girl like her, she doesn't think anything is weird.
    Of course, when you have seen all she probably has it is not surprising she wouldn't consider anything weird.

Suerte.

Stowe

lol

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bob 7
    It's frightening to think of what you would have to do to Romina to elicit this statement considering that sucking, swallowing, ass-fucking, and ass licking strangers is her life's work. When someone like her says that a specific nationality is perverse it carries some weight. They would have to be some pretty twisted individuals. I'll put my vote in for the Germans as foreigners to be avoided.
    I forget how it came about, I think discussing this very issue. Romina is fun to listen to when she's jacked up on powder and not talking about health problems. What she said, and again I don't intend to offend any Alamans, is that Germans (her ethnic profiling not mine) like to play with scat and piss, in other words they all want her to piss or shit on them.

Not here to judge, how they get their rocks off is between them and their SP (service provider not sex prison) Hunt's rule applies "the only dick you must please is your own."

I will add she didn't say this with any condemnation, just reporting the news. You just gotta love a girl like her, she doesn't think anything is weird.

Quote Originally Posted by Daddy Rulz
    Romina is the only Gato I have ever heard mention anything ever about Nationality. She said "Germans are perverse." Now I'm not saying Germans are perverse, she said it, so flame her.
    It's frightening to think of what you would have to do to Romina to elicit this statement considering that sucking, swallowing, ass-fucking, and ass licking strangers is her life's work. When someone like her says that a specific nationality is perverse it carries some weight. They would have to be some pretty twisted individuals. I'll put my vote in for the Germans as foreigners to be avoided.

Quote Originally Posted by MiddleAgeGuy
    I would have to say N. Americans win generally for good treatment, (make them laugh, treat with respect, etc.
    Yes, and that is maybe why they charge them more. They love so much the Americans that they charge them double!

As everyone in this country knows there are two prizes in relation with working girls: one for the locals and one for foreigners. Ask any place, anywhere.

I'm a french tourist in this city and came to this forum by a casual friend who told about a good place to know a little about "sexual services". But truly I don't see you are grounding on reality. You look many of you to live in a kind of parallel dimension of big egos where you need to reafirm your complex of inferiority by calling for a inquiry like this. Come on boys! You are embarrassing yourself and your country mates! The large comunity who speaks english in this city deserves a better information than the egocentric lies put in here.

I'm sorry for the comment, but I write it because I know this site is much better than this risible poll.

Depends, no?

What a loaded question, but I will try as unbiased a response as my experience allows. Sources: my own experiences; comments by chicas, attempt to filter for obvious patronizing; experience of others who tell me.

Over-riding dependent factors for "prefered", are how they are treated and amount of $, whichever is paramount at the time.

I would have to say N. Americans win generally for good treatment, (make them laugh, treat with respect, etc. But I have had comments on more than one German being very nice too. The girls comment on the gutteral accent but get past it on them being gentlemen. My observances are of some other Latinos who get high marks, but tend to be a bit cheap. Probably ability to communicate excellently goes a long way.

Hands down, the local population of orientals tend to get real low marks for treatment, but they have the $'s which overrides these concerns when the $ is desperate. Portenos ussually get lower marks but besides falta money at times, I think the real reason is 90% of the girls had a few bad experiences with husbands / boyfreinds before going into the business, and they are jadded from those experiences.

These are of course very much in the generalization category.

For someone who comes here often or lives here, the preference jumps substantially for the girls, if you show some respect. If you base your time with a chica 100% on sex and looks and do not engage, you will probably be preferential to those who have no interest in engaging.

Posting Limitations