View Poll Results: Which nationality do working girls prefer as customers?

Voters
66. You may not vote on this poll
  • Argentinos

19 28.79%
  • Other Latinos

3 4.55%
  • Americans

15 22.73%
  • British

4 6.06%
  • Australians & Kiwis

0 0%
  • Continential Europeans

13 19.70%
  • Russians

4 6.06%
  • Asians

4 6.06%
  • Arabs / Middle Easterners

2 3.03%
  • Africans

2 3.03%
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Skifozo
    In Contrast, I am a Canadian who has been here for over a year and have frequented the some of the same chicas many times and received free service many times, because they love the treatment and respect unlike what they receive from the Portenos.
    Oh, well. But we all know that canadians are the exception.

I once knew a guy from Chipewyan Town who was so handsome and well-mannered, irradiates so sympathy and sex-appeal that working girls literally blocked the entrance of the night clubs each time he was in, and would not let him go unless he chooses one of the girls there to pass the entire night. With no charge, of course. Even were chicks, it is said, that went so far as to pay him the money destined to their children or their paralytic mother in a wheel chair if he let them stay with him. This guy was so beautiful that no doubt when he dies, like Narcissus, will be changed into a flower.

Thats why, perhaps, no canadians are reflected in this poll.

It would be all too much for all we sudacas here

Quote Originally Posted by Julio
    No, problem, Jackson

By the way, yesterday I was with an ex coal-miner of Minnesota who told me that, after spending five hours and sixteen cups with a girl in Black, he finnally could take her out to the hotel, only for 350 dollars, and after a brief session of 7' (the girl seemed to be in a kind of hurry) she told him, from the window of the taxi, that he was the best lover she had ever found.
    In Contrast, I am a Canadian who has been here for over a year and have frequented the some of the same chicas many times and received free service many times, because they love the treatment and respect unlike what they receive from the Portenos.

I guess everybody has conflicting stories here, but if you talk the Expats from all over the world, they all seem to agree about the attitude and egos here in AR so oe might think rather than a conspiracy, there must be some credibility to said statements, NO?

Quote Originally Posted by Jackson
    Hi Julio,

I apologize. I was mistaken.

It was actually Fernando22 that made that statement.

Thanks,

Jackson
    No, problem, Jackson

By the way, yesterday I was with an ex coal-miner of Minnesota who told me that, after spending five hours and sixteen cups with a girl in Black, he finnally could take her out to the hotel, only for 350 dollars, and after a brief session of 7' (the girl seemed to be in a kind of hurry) she told him, from the window of the taxi, that he was the best lover she had ever found.

Administrator

Venues: 398
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackson
    In addition, it was you who previously stated uncategorically that Argentine working girls preferred Argentino customers.
    No, where did I ever said that?

If I said it, it was a joke.
    Hi Julio,

I apologize. I was mistaken.

It was actually Fernando22 that made that statement.

Thanks,

Jackson

Ha, ha, ha, very funny!

Now ask in a Argentine blog which nationality do they think working girls prefer? And then in a brazilian spot. And then in a russian spot, and so on.

I love you all.

Venues: 8
    I have a little inside knowledge. I'm not claiming to have just heard this from working girls, I actually am very good friends with a number of working girls. Those who know me know why.

The truth is, they like North Americans (includes the US and Canada) mostly because they are the nicest overall and are not too stingy usually. They tend to be more gentlemanly. They have had experiences with Americans that are the opposite of that of course.

The British they tend to think of about the same as North Americans.

The girls I know don't have much experience with Australians, although one has had an Australian boyfriend (the only one any of them know) They think of him as a baludo (and he really does act like it) but I certainly wouldn't judge all Australians on him.

They like Europeans the most when it comes to money because the Europeans tend to pay better than most nacionalities (with the exception of Germans who they do indeed say tend to be more perverted and don't pay as well)

Latinos in general (from Mexico [although a little less so] all the way down to Argentina in South America) are looked down upon as clients in general not because they are cheap but because they are very macho and tend to treat the girls much worse than just about anyone else. Argentinos are looked at about the worst. Having said that, I want to stress that no one group is always 100% and there are also nicer latinos.

You forgot the top choice

Quote Originally Posted by Aqualung
    There are but no matter how much they spend they can't get the girls to tell them they are good lovers.

Jackson please adjust the polls to reflect the obvious favorites of ALL Chicas.

CANADIANS!

There must no be any "Australians & Kiwis" in this forum.

By the way, I have a friend who is "Other Latinos", and claims that after spending 1.500 dollars in three nights with a Madaho-girl, she said he was a good lover
    There are, but no matter how much they spend they can't get the girls to tell them they are good lovers.

There must no be any "Australians & Kiwis" in this forum.

By the way, I have a friend who is "Other Latinos", and claims that after spending 1.500 dollars in three nights with a Madaho-girl, she said he was a good lover

Title

By the way, I was reading at the title, and I read: "Which nationality do working girls prefer as customers? "

A possible option is "Africans" that's not a nationality. Same thing for "other latinos" which nationality is that one?

Quote Originally Posted by Exon123
    Try using the term "Yankee", Daddy, works everytime.

Exon
    Daddy Yankee is a regaetton singer / musician.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dn28nlMOYfg

True

Quote Originally Posted by Exon123

Exon
    It is uses as a pejorative a lot though.

Retired Member

Quote Originally Posted by Daddy Rulz
    Romina is the only Gato I have ever heard mention anything ever about Nationality. She said "Germans are perverse." Now I'm not saying Germans are perverse, she said it so flame her.

I would use estadounidense, but it is unwieldy. I use N. American in deference to my friends that consider it an insult when "Americans" claim both continents as their homeland. I also wish there was a clearer shorter alternative to identify somebody from the United States.

Thanks to Aqualung for trying to be the voice of reason here.

Exon

Romina

Romina is the only Gato I have ever heard mention anything ever about Nationality. She said "Germans are perverse." Now I'm not saying Germans are perverse, she said it so flame her.

I would use estadounidense, but it is unwieldy. I use N. American in deference to my friends that consider it an insult when "Americans" claim both continents as their homeland. I also wish there was a clearer shorter alternative to identify somebody from the United States.

Thanks to Aqualung for trying to be the voice of reason here.

Quote Originally Posted by Aqualung
    That's why I love this bull shit. Maybe the girls prefer to fuck me because I'm a Brit. But do they prefer I'm Welsh and not English? Or is it that I'm 50% Slovenian that they like the most? Or even, maybe, as I have been here so long I can pass as an Argy?

Oh, and lets not forget that on one side my grandfather was Austrian and my grandmother Danish! Maybe that's what they like!

Or do they like it when my wallet is brimming with US$$$ or when it's empty and I have to spread my Celtic charm?

Or what about when I have to bum fifty pesos from one of them to pay for the parking and put gas in my car when my American bank Visa card won't give me any more money that day?

Or what about when almost two dozen chicas turned up at the cemetery when my best friend / partner / brother died last year? Was it because he was Argentine or because I'm European?

What a pile of bull shit!
    A man who speaks sense!

As long as you can pay the going rate and are not built like a donkey and smell like one I don't think they care where your from.

Posting Limitations