Thread: The wrong side of the tracks

+ Submit Report
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
This blog is moderated by Jes1959
    Quote Originally Posted by Jes1959
    Keep your nose in the air, so you don't step in the dog shit at your feet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hossein Al
    I do not see the need mister in been so unrespectfull.

You can answer me without insulten me and my people.
    To be true; Hossein, the upper insult was not intended to you but to me, and by extension to all argentine people. But I'm used to, and don't care, coming from where they came. I'd wish some AP mongers have enough I. Q. Level (difficult) to speak spanish and read some of the things argentines write about this forum.

I remind you my country is no shit place.

It is an ancient nation 3.000 years older than yours.

And with spiritual values higher than yours, wich is only the rapacious need to make money pushing and insulting each place you put your feet on.
    That's the point, my friend, THAT'S EXACTLY THE POINT.

But I don't see how this Homero Simpson's geriatric kind of mongers could see it even in a thousand years.

I really appreciate your post.

Quote Originally Posted by Daddy Rulz
    Even when I'm saying something positive about Argentina you find some ludicrous way to attack the people of the EEUU.
    No shit.

Now you're going to make me cry.

. Go back to your little PH in Quilmes.
    So, I guess you're not going to come with me to the next Quilmes Rock Festival? :cool:

The English don't use the metric system as that requires complex mathematical operations such as multiplying and dividing by ten. That's why England is so great. You can have an 11" dick if the monarch has really short fingers, and you can be 8 feet tall if the monarch has small feet, and Flexible Horn doesn't have to weigh 23 stone if he can just find some heavier rocks than the 14lb ones he's been using.

Two can play that game

Quote Originally Posted by Flexible Horn
    Daddy, we have shared chicas in the past and if you care to forward me the contact info of your old flame, I may just let loose my 11 inches of Flexible horn!
    A blow most foul mate, however don't you mean cm's

Retired Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ralph76
    Smuler I don't really see an ofense in what Hossein wrote. He wrote: "you Americans are so critic of all that is not your culture", and "I remind you my country is no shit place", in answer to the guy who called his country this way. Tell me where is the offense in that. As long as I see Hossein was only defending himself.

I consider this will be my one and only post in this forum, because I still don't see the need in making trouble as some of you are making when there is no necessity of.

Thank you all.
    Good Bye.

Exon

Quote Originally Posted by Smuler
    Hossein Al. I usually do not get involved in these kind of threads.

But did you write this:

You americans are so critic of all that is not your culture.

I really take offense to this statement by you.

You also wrote this:

You sound quite opinionated to me.

As some of the board members know me, I am a nice guy.

I find your attitude poor, and wish you would disappear. You bring nothing to this forum IMHO.

Goodbye.

Smuler
    Smuler I don't really see an ofense in what Hossein wrote. He wrote: "you Americans are so critic of all that is not your culture", and "I remind you my country is no shit place", in answer to the guy who called his country this way. Tell me where is the offense in that. As long as I see Hossein was only defending himself.

I consider this will be my one and only post in this forum, because I still don't see the need in making trouble as some of you are making when there is no necessity of.

Thank you all.

Then there is this as well, though Flexible Horn would think she's hot.
    Daddy, we have shared chicas in the past and if you care to forward me the contact info of your old flame, I may just let loose my 11 inches of Flexible horn!

Hossein Al. I usually do not get involved in these kind of threads.

But did you write this:

"You americans are so critic of all that is not your culture."

I really take offense to this statement by you.

You also wrote this:

"I remind you my country is no shit place."

You sound quite opinionated to me.

As some of the board members know me, I am a nice guy.

I find your attitude poor, and wish you would disappear.

You bring nothing to this forum IMHO.

Goodbye.

Smuler

You two winners obviously don't have a clue. Argentina needs people just like you to keep it going back into the cesspool it so very well knows. Keep your nose in the air, so you don't step in the dog shit at your feet.

Done here.

Jes
    I do not see the need mister in been so unrespectfull.

You can answer me without insulten me and my people.

It is an ancient nation 3.000 years older than yours.

And with spiritual values higher than yours, wich is only the rapacious need to make money pushing and insulting each place you put your feet on.

I do not see the need in creating trouble everywhere.

Behave with moderation from now on.

Uh

Quote Originally Posted by Julio
    Safer of what?
    First I'm guessing you mean safer THAN what.

Safer than the markets in Peru, safer than the streets of Cali, safer than the slums of Rio. Safer than the east side of Austin or the south side of Chicago.

You're such a wanker, even when I'm saying something positive about Argentina you find some ludicrous way to attack the people of the EEUU.

I pity you, your insecurity and feelings of inferiority are evident in every post you write, go back to your little PH in Quilmes.

Thank you for your insight and all the useful information you have provided this forum.
    23.50: last plane to Sao Pablo.

Bye.

Thank you for your insight and all the useful information you have provided this forum.

You two winners obviously don't have a clue. Argentina needs people just like you to keep it going back into the cesspool it so very well knows. Keep your nose in the air, so you don't step in the dog shit at your feet.

Done here.

Jes
    The solution is easy if you are so disgusted with Argentina: there are 50 planes a day that leave this country from Ezeiza. Choose any one of them.

No one is going to miss you very much.

Done here.

Jes

My reason is I feel safer here than in the other places in S America I have been to.
    Safer of what?

This blog reminds me, at times, the movie BABEL, that group of north american tourists travelling the Moroccan desert, affraid of absolutely everything, that when Brad Pitt's wife gets hurt they almost shit in their pants and without the minimun level of humanity choose to let the couple alone in a small and foreign town, and return as soon as they can to the security of the bus and their SAFE life.

Like very much grirls in this place. Like very much Argentine. Like very much its people. One of most finest place I ever visited.

You have to understand its way of living before be so critic.

You americans are so critic of all that is not your culture.

Began to be more modest and try understand you are living in a big and diversed world.

Uasalam!
    Very nice post, Hossein Al. Thank you for your words.

Truly, is a very diversed world, with a lot of diversed cultures. But unfortunately not everybody understands that.

Posting Limitations