Thread: English speaking women?

+ Submit Report
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
This blog is moderated by Amit Ji

Quote Originally Posted by WorldTravel69
    You can have the old lady. Her daugthers look great to me. Not the nina.
    Old Lady? LOL! She's younger than the daughter of that old hag I saw giving you a hum job last year!:D

Quote Originally Posted by Daddy Rulz
    Gato Chaser who needs to be renamed as Travesti Chaser.
    Next time your in town I know this great park out by the US embassy. Lots of gurls there that like the attacks from behind.

JAJAJA!

Old Lady

You can have the old lady. Her daugthers look great to me. Not the nina.

Quote Originally Posted by Hunt99
    You would be proud of me, Daddy. I've graduated from merely voting for the ticket to actively wacking off at the thought of fucking one of the nominees. (I'll give you a hint - it ain't the one with a bad hair plug job.

*Naughty librarian! You bad, bad girl!*

I never thought I'd get a boner from a politician. I see that if I live long enough, almost anything is possible.

Administrator

Venues: 398
    Break out the popcorn and pull up a seat, this is gonna be the stuff of legend. I'm still Switzerland, I'm saying it's gonna be good, not taking a side but I might consider taking some action.

No hitting below the belt, no rabbit punching, obey my commands, and protect yourselves at all times. In the event of a knockdown go to the nearest neutral corner. The bell cannot save in the event of a knockout.

Ding Ding
    Greetings DR,

"Move along folks, there's nothing to see here."

For the record, I cannot think of any reason why where should be any animosity between DH and myself. Certainly minor disagreements espoused on the forum should not spill over into our personal lives, this venue is simply not that important.

Thanks,

Jackson

Quote Originally Posted by Jackson
    I actually don't know why that is.
    Break out the popcorn and pull up a seat, this is gonna be the stuff of legend. I'm still Switzerland, I'm saying it's gonna be good, not taking a side but I might consider taking some action.

No hitting below the belt, no rabbit punching, obey my commands, and protect yourselves at all times. In the event of a knockdown go to the nearest neutral corner. The bell cannot save in the event of a knockout.

Ding Ding

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Dickhead
    Well, I'm sober now and I have to say I don't particularly mind being called either a borracho which I certainly am, nor an asshole which I definitely can be. But since Jackson referred to plural assholes in V. Lopez who stole from him and I'm one of only two currently living here, I do say I draw the line at being accused of theft.

Jackson, I wasn't there when you moved in, or when you moved out, or when that house was vacated. So how did I steal anything? You called me once and said you wanted to come get the bed I was sleeping in, and I was fine with that, but you never came.
    You are correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Dickhead
    I don't like you, you don't like me, fine; it's always been that way for various reasons.
    I actually don't know why that is.

Like we didn't know it

Quote Originally Posted by Hunt99
    You would be proud of me, Daddy. I've graduated from merely voting for the ticket to actively wacking off at the thought of fucking one of the nominees. (I'll give you a hint - it ain't the one with a bad hair plug job.

I never thought I'd get a boner from a politician. I see that if I live long enough, almost anything is possible.
    You are a sick, sick man. I would spoog on her though. Kinda makes you wonder if there wasn't some kind of "I give you something if you give me something" in the deal regarding her selection though.

Of course we can't forget Hunt99 who would vote for Satan himself as he did when the Republicans ran him in 2000 and 2004,
    You would be proud of me, Daddy. I've graduated from merely voting for the ticket to actively wacking off at the thought of fucking one of the nominees. (I'll give you a hint - it ain't the one with a bad hair plug job.)

Well, I'm sober now and I have to say I don't particularly mind being called either a borracho which I certainly am, nor an asshole which I definitely can be. But since Jackson referred to plural assholes in V. Lopez who stole from him and I'm one of only two currently living here, I do say I draw the line at being accused of theft.

Jackson, I wasn't there when you moved in, or when you moved out, or when that house was vacated. So how did I steal anything? You called me once and said you wanted to come get the bed I was sleeping in, and I was fine with that, but you never came.

So what did I steal from you? Your innocence? I don't like you, you don't like me, fine; it's always been that way for various reasons. But I never stole a fucking thing from you and you know it. So let's correct that, shall we?

Butt-fucker DR

Keep me out of this conversation. Also, I resent the label as I am a reformed man.

Perhaps when using cancha you were really asking the chica to play some tennis with you after the fuck session was over?

I admit the Spanish remark was a jab in the ball busting vein but it was without rancor or malice. Just breaking balls, as I do with a long list of guys here. The inbread hillbilly Punter, the disgusting butt fucking pervert Stowe, and my all time favorite fucker of fat chicas Flexible Horn, he of the 11cm yard. Of course we can't forget ****99 who would vote for Satan himself as he did when the Republicans ran him in 2000 and 2004, Gato Chaser who needs to be renamed as Travesti Chaser. Can't forget a shoutout to my old friend Dickhead except he's always to drunk to read what I'm writing. See what I mean? I have heard you to often say at Exedra "KER-O a cappuchino with CREMA APARTHEID."

Of course this is coming from the man that confused the words "Concha" with "Cancha" both useful words but hardly interchangeable. I was informed of my error when I asked the mother of a good friend of mine if she was planning on going to the pussy for the futball match or was she going to watch it on TV! I also told a woman who later became on of the great loves of my life that I was "too married" estoy re cassada to have dinner that day when I meant too tired estoy re consado. Lucky for me she spoke better English than I did Spanish.

I feel comfortable attacking the others because well, like Stowe I enjoy a bit of the old back door, like **** I would vote for Satan on a Demo ticket as I may have in 92 and 96, Dickhead is my bud and everybody knows why I can poke fun at him for being a boraccho. Flexible now that's just because as much as he tried that one trip he just kept fucking round girls, and Gato Chaser, well he started it.

We all clear Jefe?

Sure you did

Hi Daddy Rulz,

I appreciate your comments, and.

With all due respect, you could not have "heard both sides of the story" because we've never talked about it, and I've never told you what really happened. Really, it's a simple story and an appalling account of larceny and propaganda perpetrated by a poor and desperate man.

Thanks,

Jackson
    I mentioned something about the person you had this dispute with (I'm trying to be discrete) not being aware of the events and thinking your friendship with him was intact one night sitting at Exedra and you told me the story.

I'm Switzerland on this issue, uninvolved and neutral. One of you I consider a friend and the other an acquaintance I bear no ill will.

I admit the Spanish remark was a jab in the ball busting vein but it was without rancor or malice. Just breaking balls, as I do with a long list of guys here. The inbread hillbilly Punter, the disgusting butt fucking pervert Stowe, and my all time favorite fucker of fat chicas Flexible Horn, he of the 11cm yard. Of course we can't forget ****99 who would vote for Satan himself as he did when the Republicans ran him in 2000 and 2004, Gato Chaser who needs to be renamed as Travesti Chaser. Can't forget a shoutout to my old friend Dickhead except he's always to drunk to read what I'm writing. See what I mean? I have heard you to often say at Exedra "KER-O a cappuchino with CREMA APARTHEID."

Of course this is coming from the man that confused the words "Concha" with "Cancha" both useful words but hardly interchangeable. I was informed of my error when I asked the mother of a good friend of mine if she was planning on going to the pussy for the futball match or was she going to watch it on TV! I also told a woman who later became on of the great loves of my life that I was "too married" estoy re cassada to have dinner that day when I meant too tired estoy re consado. Lucky for me she spoke better English than I did Spanish.

I feel comfortable attacking the others because well, like Stowe I enjoy a bit of the old back door, like **** I would vote for Satan on a Demo ticket as I may have in 92 and 96, Dickhead is my bud and everybody knows why I can poke fun at him for being a boraccho. Flexible now that's just because as much as he tried that one trip he just kept fucking round girls, and Gato Chaser, well he started it.

We all clear Jefe?

Administrator

I was not present for the dissolution of you previous household so would not speak of it in a public forum. I have heard both sides of the story and have formed my opinion which I will keep to myself. I have always been a very plain spoken man, if I had an ax to grind about this issue you raised I would have said it. I've never been one for flanking maneuvers and the only attacks I make from the rear are on cute spinners.
    Hi Daddy Rulz,

I appreciate your comments, and...

With all due respect, you could not have "heard both sides of the story" because we've never talked about it, and I've never told you what really happened. Really, it's a simple story and an appalling account of larceny and propaganda perpetrated by a poor and desperate man.

Thanks,

Jackson

The inability for me to speak any Spanish is more of a personal embarrassment than anything else. I have gotten by, but my Buenos Aires experience would be enhanced exponentially if I would have taken the time to learn basic phrases. With the exception of one experience, the Argentine people have been more than gracious wading through my BS none Spanish skills. Forget about the language barrier concerning pussy. Where I miss out the most is dining out. This place has got to be a gourmet capital of the world and not knowing how to put a dinner order together is where I get screwed. Miss out big time. Took me three damn days to figure out how to order a cold glass of milk with breakfast. Do not think the Argentines are into cold milk. Another big deal for me was trying to figure out how to recharge the cell phone. Finally gave up and went to Checkers and asked the bartender to help. Three minutes and I was in business. The people here are much more tolerant than any Yankee is concerning native language. My opinion only.

The true test

El Jefe speaks good enough Spanish to get his wing-wang squeezed any time he wants.

Speaking that much Spanish is enough. Speaking less, and you can have problems.

Frankly I agree with the suggestion to try and learn some basic Spanish if you can. For an English-speaker it's an easy language to learn. Doing so will add immeasurably to your experience. I also agree there's no need for most of us to learn anything more than basic conversational subjects. If you want to, great, but it's not necessary.

Off target Jefe

Sir,

Your characterization of my Spanish speaking abilities is completely inaccurate, and given that this is the second time that you have insulted me with this suggestion causes me to inquire about your motivations for making these statements. I can only assume that you have been listening to the assholes who live in Vicente Lopez. You know, the guys that stole an entire house of my property, and who now, to cover their guilt, like to sit around their patio maligning me by postulating completely fabricated stories.
    Nope Jax I'm not part of the patio cabal, my comments were based from my experience of listening to you speak in restaurants. I have been gone from BsAs for about a year so perhaps your language skills have improved. The last I heard you speak Spanish it was in truth brother abysmal, which compares to my terrible Spanish. You have not only managed a vacation in BsAs but have resided there for quite sometime, something I myself have been absolutely unsuccessful in accomplishing. My post was intended to provide an example for the guy that wondered if he should scrap his vacation plans due to not speaking Spanish.

I was not present for the dissolution of you previous household so would not speak of it in a public forum. I have heard both sides of the story and have formed my opinion which I will keep to myself. I have always been a very plain spoken man, if I had an ax to grind about this issue you raised I would have said it. I've never been one for flanking maneuvers and the only attacks I make from the rear are on cute spinners.

I don't feel the need to tender an apology because I had no malicious intent but I hope this clears up any confusion, if not PM me.

Posting Limitations