This blog is moderated by Jes1959
    July 2011 field report. Buzzed 3, 4 and 5 two days in a row and no answer. The first day we thought it might have been a holiday, but tonight the same thing, so I don't know if this place is open or closed.

Update

They are handing out flyers for the 3rd floor saying BBBJ, completo, and a 2 for 60p promotion. First time I visited the 5th floor. Second time a week later, the 4th floor, from which I was led to the 3rd floor because I didn't like the room.

I don't get it as the flyers say the 3rd floor and there is no receptionist or girls there as they are remodling it now (Dec. 7 see my post under Apt 4).

Anyway, Kazzooey is right in that the three floors are owned by the same person. There seems to be different posted prices. But I was charged the same price on floor five and floor four which may have included a Yankee Tax. 100p the hour completo. Butt, I never do Butts so that part I can't attest to. And I had to bribe the one from 4 to get any good sevice. Butt, and I reiterate I never do Butts, Sol on floor five gave me a completo blow job without any trouble.

Kazzooey, next time I'll be more specific like you. Why don't you try the same line on floor five? It may work. Much nicer facilities.

Libertad 423 3 piso - Looking for some more information

I liked Juliet very much, could you tell me something more about her service?

I am intersted on BBBJ. Thanks

70 (or 60?) an hour vaginal, 80 an hour completa

It's always good to get the pricing right.

Here's my data from this afternoon. I was there just six hours ago. And I am clearly not a local.

I asked, with a knowing voice, "70 la hora convencional and 80 la hora completa?" and was told yes and that's what I paid.

So I paid 80 pesos for an hour with bare back blowjob and access to ass.

That might change at some point. But that's what I paid today.

EDIT: I actually might be quoting too high a price for an hour conventional. When I overheard the madam quoting prices to a local, I thought I heard her say 70 for regular sex, 80 for full service, but I easily could have misheard the 70 part. It could have been 60. (60 and 70 sound very similar in Spanish).

Xyconyx in his post below said that he was quoted 60/80 so now I think that's probably the correct price.

Libertad 423 5th floor

Hi fellas,

First I must say that my english level is some poor but well, I'm trying to study much more. I am a frecuent visitor to this privado but now the price is 100 pesos for evryone. I'm an argie and wasn't a different price to me, almost that the chica told me. I hope this information works for all of you ok? See ya.

And welcome to Argentina!

I was here last night. They charged me 100 completo for 45 minutes which meant bbbj. I did not ask about cola.

There was only one girl to choose from so I took her. She had a pierced tounge which messed up the bbbj for me and half of one arm had a serious burn scar. Not to mention I was over stuffed from dinner.

I got off but I wasn't too thrilled about it.

I would go back since bbbj seems to be the norm with everybody there according to the madam.

I was told there is a white dominican that works there.

I don't know if it is wise to ask the madam for bbbj or just deal with the girl. Other times I've paid the per hour price and tipped for bbbj. The result was a cheaper session. The problem is having to deal with a madam. Sometimes the girl who answers the door is the girl you will session with. Those negotiations work out better.

Was cheated 30 pesos, and be wise to the gringo tax

I'm usually OK with this place but today I left angry.

Came by in the afternoon and chose a girl who caught my eye. Rocio. I asked if cola was available and she said yes depending on size. OK. So I pick her, pay the money. Literally 60 seconds into our session, she sees my cock and says it's too thick for her ass. Fair enough. I'm cool with that since she told me in advance it depended on size. So then I ask let me change girls. Rocio makes a bit of a fuss about how she's already taken off her clothes and we've gotten started. I repeat that I wanted cola, I paid for it, she can't provide it, so I'd like to change girls. She says she will bring me the other girls, and I think everything will be fine. But then I wait. And then I wait more. Finally the madam comes in.

Madam says I've already spent a half an hour with Rocio, so she'll have to charge me 30 pesos for that. Total lie. I had spent one minute with Rocio and nothing had happened except she took off her clothes, I took off mine, she saw my dong, she called timeout. No sex. No nothing.

No matter how much I protested, madam would not budge on the 30 pesos. I'm not sure, I do not think it is the case, but it is possible that at the end she might have given me the option to switch girls without charge. I am pretty sure though that I would have been out the 30 extra pesos no matter what. Anyway, by then it was way too late, I was very angry at being dicked around. I got part of my money refunded, but in the end was out 30 pesos for NOTHING!

In addition, fellow mongers, BE WISE TO THE GRINGO TAX. I had been paying 100 pesos for servicio completo. This is not the going price. The going price is 80 pesos for servicio completo, which includes cola, as Xyconyx reported below. I can 100% verify this. When I came in, a local came in after me and I could hear her the madam quoting him the prices. 70 for the hour conventional. 80 for full service.

When I told Rocio that I heard the prices and that I would only pay 80 for cola, she fudged, saying that the 80 only covers cola but not other aspects that might be considered servicio completo, like BBJ, french kisses. Bullshit.

The price here is 80 pesos an hour for servicio completo. Don't be fooled like I was into paying 100.

And beware of tricks. They will take you for a ride every time.

Definitely has a gringo tax

I just went there, 3 am (had a weird hankering)

The place is tiny, the main door gives into the common room, with three rooms around it for the actual deed, one communal bathroom.

Got there, all but two of the girls were busy, picked a nice smooth mature girl, Rocio.

She seemed a bit feigned, but quoted me 60 hour regular, 80 hour completo.

I had to clarifay completo, she said yes. Okay, she came back a bit later and I was waiting for the customary "pase al baņo" (go ahead to the bathroom)

Didn't happen, okay whatever.

She began an ok cbj, and was quite sweet, very snuggly, but no kissing, I didn't press for it since she was just ok.

She gave a few, hesitant movements when I changed positions on her and finally put it in her ass (spectacular ass) after I finished she wiped me down a little and snuggled again, she seemed really tired so we just lay there till the time came up,.

NOW comes the kicker, it was really noisy in the living room near the end of the hour, and when I get out there, it's full with like 10 girls, nice younger and cuter chicas.

Dammit, anyway, will have to go back and try to be firmer about bbbj to completion. Obviously at an earlier hour.

I liked it, even if the place is a bit seedy.

Xyc

Liked fucking Juliet. Ring Libertad 423 Piso 3, not 4 or 5.

As I wrote in other threads, Libertad 423 3, 4 and 5 are all the same, but you should buzz 3 because apparently they charge more if you buzz 5.

I got a good impression from this place. Seems like they have young girls, in their 20s. I saw 3 of them, they looked pretty good. 14 girls total, 7 at a time. Shift changes at 9am and 9pm. Heard that 11 of the girls take it up the ass. Was quoted 60p half hour and 80p full hour plus 20 for cola.

Sessioned with attractive Paraguayan chick named Juliet. Beautiful breasts. Could be a bit more toned in the rest of the body, but definitely would not complain. Gave a great bare back blowjob. Was good at sucking balls. The girl takes it in all her holes. Took it up the ass like she was used to it. I enjoyed hearing her tell me how anal is very common in Paraguay, it is something that all girls do. She is pretty new to the business. She seemed a little sad, reserved, but was very cooperative. The kind of girl who doesn't smile a lot, but if you can make her smile, which I did many times, it makes you feel good. She was not slutty. She told me no DFK and I accepted, but once we got into it, I was able to persuade her to give up some tongue kisses. That made her smile. And me.

At this privado, an hour seems to be about an hour. I think they rang the bell to the room with a little less than 10 minutes to go. At other places, I have had it ring after 35 minutes. So this place seems honest with time.

I might repeat, since I had a nice time with Juliet. Would like to check out the other 13 girls at this place. And the other hundreds of working girls in this city.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_7633 [640x480].JPG‎  

30p

It sounds like 30p is for a BJ only?

What are the hours and days?

Quote Originally Posted by Jes1959
    I use both in an attempt to familiarize the brethren with the words to expect.

My observations.

Jes

Quote Originally Posted by Captain
    Jes,

Thanks for the excellent & regular reporting. However, if possible please avoid using Spanish words for benefit of non-Spanish speakers.
    I use both in an attempt to familarize the brethern with the words to expect.

My observations.

Jes

Quote Originally Posted by Jes1959
    Looks like a new one. 30 pesos for 1/2, 50 for 1/2 bucal sin hasta el fin, 80 por completa. I am shown 4 girls, three gorditata and a spinner. Naturally I choose giselle, a cute 24 yr old spinner with tats.

After we meet, it is obvious we both have different expectations. She wants to put on the condon. I tell her to vete why habla con la abuela, Please, go and speak with the grandmother (mamasan) Turns out, my spinner giselle is the only one that does not Hasta el fin.

The mamasan enters and says I chose the only one that doesn't do 'hasta el fin sin condon", I tell her to give me back my money. She says, please tell me what it will take to make you happy. I tell her and she sends in my second choice.

Another (my 2nd choice) una gordita, cute, pero una gordita con un buen actitud enters the room. A large girl with smiles and a pleasant appearance.

Hermiata, una joven, gordita, with a nice smile and attitude, went right to business. You only need to tell her what you want her to do with her mouth and her tongue.

30 pesos media hora / 50 pesos media hora completo bucal o vag, no los dos, 80 un hora completo.

My observations.

Jes
    Jes,

Thanks for the excellent & regular reporting. However, if possible please avoid using Spanish words for benefit of non-Spanish speakers.

Libertad 423, piso 3, 4382-8397

Looks like a new one. 30 pesos for 1/2, 50 for 1/2 bucal hasta el fin, 80 completa.

My observations.

Jes

Posting Limitations