Thread: Translation needed

+ Submit Report
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
This blog is moderated by Paradiso666
    Quote Originally Posted by Dickhead
    Furthermore many in BA speak Italian, Guarani, Portuguese, and so forth.
    And in Belgrano they speak Asian as well.

Don't forget Bulgarian.

And I agree with Bank Note, less talking more fucking.

Furthermore many in BA speak Italian, Guarani, Portuguese, and so forth.

Mono linguistic

Quote Originally Posted by Jaggar
    One of the great barriers to US entry here is the monolinguistic aspect of the city (and the culture) Would it be fair to say that those who fail to converse in Castellano Espanol can and likely will get "ripped off?"

Jaggar
    I would not characterize BsAs as mono linguistic. When I first started coming here I spoke abysmal Spanish, due to hard work I have progressed through unintelligible Spanish to simply bad Spanish. However in the areas that tourists tend to hang out there is usually an English speaker near. My guess for microcentro is about 30% can communicate to some degree or another in English.

I spent the time to learn what customary charges are for most things so that made me harder to rip off. I think it's a matter of preparation not skills. If you make yourself a difficult target most thieves will go after easier work. I don't think nationality is a factor.

As always, the better you can communicate no matter where you are visiting will enhance your experience.

Tu Hablas? Necessario

One of the great barriers to US entry here is the monolinguistic aspect of the city (and the culture) Would it be fair to say that those who fail to converse in Castellano Espanol can and likely will get "ripped off?"

Jaggar

Don't sweat it. Pick up a few words here and there.

Shit, there are some posters on this board that have been to BA 10+ times and the cocksuckers still can't speak any spanish.

Go and get laid, in between round one and two get a spanish lesson from the chicas.

My spanish is bad as well.

Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by Bank Note
    Oh no Lysander! This will create some more doubts in the poor guy's mind. We just need to let him go & fuck and learn few things on his own! Can't be protecting him like a nanny all the time! Its time to let him go in the Big Bad Mean world of Privados / Internet girls and face some bitter truths!

I want to see this man, Paradiso banging some real pussy now!

Paradiso! Come on, Papi! Lets get some real earnest action! Lesson times are over, Exams have begun!
    LOL again, I understand what you are saying. Just bare in mind I don't have doubts like this in other countries I have been like Brazil, Russia, Czech etc.

The problem here is I don't speak the language. In the other counties, I do or they speak english

Paradiso666, Do What You Are Comfortable With.

Do what you are comfortable with. Most of my "dates" have been arranged by Roxanna and I've had the girl come to my hotel / apartment because I'm more comfortable there. I haven't been to many privados but all of the ones I've been to have been inferior to the fairly inexpensive hotels or apartments I stay in. And at my place I have a few toys, music, and sheets which no other guy has slept in or cum on - well, at least recently. And I have a decent shower, big enough for two, and with a rubber mat in it so that I will not slip and kill myself. And, although theft is rare, at a privado you know she can't steal more than what you have on you.

But there are tradeoffs. Go to the privado and you'll pay somewhat less. And if you decide you don't like the girl for any reason you just walk away. There have been stories here about girls going ballistic in a guy's hotel room or apartment and attracting the attention of the hotel management or neighboring apartment dwellers. That's not going to happen at a privado.

Bob.

Quote Originally Posted by Paradiso666
    I got the point, forget internet girls and go to privados. I am a little reluctant because I don't speak Spanish and being a total stranger to BA, I wonder if its save to visit privado's. In some other countries, these kind of establishments are often associated with crime etc.

Reserving privado girls

Quote Originally Posted by BadMan
    I don't think you got the point.

Internet girls ARE privado girls.

You can choose a girl from the internet, call the privado and reserve her, or you can call, write down the address and just show up and hope you get a good one.

BM.
    But don't be disappointed if the girl you booked isn't there when you arrive. Most of the chicas photos and details on the Internet sites are placed by the privado owners. Their main objective is to get you though the door (which probably accounts for the constant chica name-changes and sometimes misleading pictures / personal details) Some privados are pretty straight and will tell you if the girl is really there or not. Others, less scrupulous, will accept your reservation and when you girl get there you find the girl has been suddenly taken ill or something. In reality she probably left months ag or is on holiday. You'll then be be invited to see the line-up of girls that are actually available. At this point you can leave or stay and see what happens. Sometimes one of the girls you get to meet this way turns out to be better than the girl you originally reserved. Sometimes not. The main thing is to relax, go with the flow. Keep smiling. Expect the unexpected. This is Latin America. You'll have a few disappointments but you'll also have some nice experiences to remember, and it won't cost you that much, especially if you check the correct price on the AP privado list before you go

Quote Originally Posted by Bank Note
    Paradiso,

Just go & fuck man! You are just thinking too much! Don't be so worried. Just do it!
    I couldn't have said it better myself.

Regards,

BM.

Okay okay okay, I got the point:)

I don't think you got the point.

Internet girls ARE privado girls.

You can choose a girl from the internet, call the privado and reserve her, or you can call, write down the address and just show up and hope you get a good one.

There is no general consensus, just personal opinions and preferenses.

Privados are safe enough. But if you are worried, take GH's advice and only take the money you will spend on the girl plus some extra for taxi fare.

Regards and happy hunting.

BM.

I got the point, forget internet girls and go to privados. I am a little reluctant because I don't speak Spanish and being a total stranger to BA, I wonder if its save to visit privado's. In some other countries, these kind of establishments are often associated with crime etc.

My first time to BA I spoke very little spanish, in fact my spanish still sucks, you are safe going a privado.

Go to Uruguay 343 with two rubbers, a 100 peso and two ten peso notes. Ring the buzzer and say hola chicas or somthing like that. They will buzz you up. Pick a chica, hand over 100p, use rubbers. Leave, use 20 pesos for taxi ride home.

There are enough Spanish phrases on this forum that you could write down a few of the handy ones on a scrap of paper just encase.

could be here as well

Except there are like 10 million privados reviewed here, go to one of them. Privado robbery is rare, especially in Microcentro I think (excluding bad service). it would immediately be in the local foros, and it may be something understood as not done when you make your arraignments with the police to open.

Independent girls

Quote Originally Posted by Gato Hunter
    Thats not entirly true.

I have met a few 100% independent girls that gave great service. They are usually spendy for the time.

They are few and far between but they are out there.

I had one I thought was on her own, but she had a cab driver she called all the time. He was the pimp no doubt, on the fringe it could have just been a bodyguardishthing I dunno. She was still a great fuck with no problems! Stayed over night a few times. She called the cab guy at 4 am and had him bring us food, some cokes and smokes at 4 am. If you remember cosmo. Com thats the kind of service I got.
    Yes there are a few genuine independent girls. Some work on their own, others seem to have a pimp / boyfriend / driver. Sometimes you find two or three girls who run their own collective. Independents with apartments do have to pay the rent and overheads, but they don't have to pay 50% (or more) of their earnings to the owner of the privado. You might wonder why more girls don't go independent. I've talked to a lot of girls about this. Many would prefer to have their own place. Security concerns are a deterrent to some, but the main obstacle is getting a someone (it has to be a BA resident) to put up the guarantee on the apartment. Many of these privado girls come from outside BA and don't know anyone suitable to do this for them.

Some of the Internet independents only do outcalls or use transitorios to meet clients.

One independent I know used to work in privados. Then a regular customer offered to rent her one his apartments for a normal rent. In return she gives him free unlimited service whenever he wants. He doesn't pimp her to his friends as far as she knows. She's very happy with the deal, and has built up a nice list of regulars. Best of all, she does not have to fuck anyone she doesn't like, she works the hours she wants, and takes time off whenever she feels like it.

Posting Limitations