This blog is moderated by Monger514
    D. H. Very true - It often happens that girls (and boys) do run away from home and just never get back in touch or don't do for years. There are thousands of such cases every year in Argentina as in every country and are filed as runaways. The 500 cases I mention are cases where there is some concrete reason to believe the girls were taken against their will. Witnesses or the circumstances that lead to the disappearance.

It is very unlikely that you or most mongers on this board will ever come across one of them here in BA or in the major cities in the country. They are usually in clandestine brothels in the outskirts of the provinces (BA province included) where they are sold for as little as ten pesos a trick. One such place (where a few of the 96 "freed" girls were found) was discovered in Polvorines some time back.

Keeping them working at these clandestine brothels is just to squeeze the last peso out of them. The original reason for their abduction is to be sold as virgins to sick guys that will pay top bucks for this. They can be offered as "virgins" for a few times. Also they are "used" by sadomasochist or at parties where anything goes.

There have been many cases of girls killed or OD during wild parties organized by the kids of the governing families of some of the Northern provinces. Don't forget that many of these provinces were ruled by an almost feudal system. The point is, in one of the investigations while searching for the body of a dead girl suspected to have been killed during one of these parties, a private zoo kept by a high police or intelligence official was searched and in the lion cage the remains of a few females were found that are still unaccounted for!

Then many girls are smuggled out of the country to Spain or Eastern countries. The going price seems to be about 30 thousand Dollars per girl and they can earn their captors as much as a 100 grand a year.

Almost all the girls working in the clubs and privados are there from their own free will though you will come across one now and then forced to work by a husband or boyfriend / pimp. But the chicas can be quite supportive of each other and if one of girls insist on going back to her "pimp" it's her mostly own choice.

It is very unlikely you will ever find girls working against their own will but if anyone does, as DH says, avoid them. This is the best way to assure fun mongering in freedom.

If I thought for even a second that the woman I was fucking for money had been forced into it against her will I would not be involved in the activity. I've really never seen any evidence of this in Buenos Aires city, Buenos Aires province, or any of the other fourteen provinces I've visited. I am not saying it doesn't happen and Aqualung is better positioned to evaluate this. BUT couldn't it be possible that these young women left home in search of a better life and turned to prostitution in hopes it would provide said better life?

If this is a naive (a dangerous word, as I recently learned) point of view, please correct me and tell me where this happens, and how to avoid being involved in it. I left home when I was 15 and never contacted my family for several years but I wasn't forced into slavery in the meantime. Maybe some of these young women are working as prostitutes and maybe some are washing dishes in a restaurant and maybe some of them just don't really feel like contacting their family due to abuse or what not.

Me, personally, I only want to pay women to fuck me who are doing so out of their own free will. I realize that fucking me is not that great of a deal but if she's doing it because it's better than mopping floors I have no problem with it. If she's doing it because she likes to fuck that's even better. But if she's being forced into it, I want to know about it so I can avoid that. Aqualung, do you think this happens in Buenos Aires, and if so where, and I won't go there!

At this moment there are about 500 young girls missing that are suspected to have been kidnapped and are being used as prostitutes in and out of the country. Probably the number is much higher as many girls aren't even known to be missing.

Many girls from very poor provinces come to look for work to BA and are never heard of again. Their families living in extreme poverty just go on with their lives trying to feed the ten or so kids left at home and are too glad at having one mouth less to feed to bother wondering where the girl is.

In the last four or five years 96 girls were released from this slavery by two or three groups of mothers searching for lost children. Of these at least 8 were never considered missing and quite a few more were just filed as runaways.

I know that in the late 70's or early 80's the FBI worked with local Feds investigating a possible snuff film that was known to have been filmed in Argentina. I don't know what became of the investigation or if the film was real or not. But it leaves one wondering!

Argentine mom seeks daughter forced into prostitution

http://www.cnn.com/2008/WORLD/americ...ves/index.html

This is very tragic. However, I'm not sure why the mom thinks some human trafficking ring is responsible. The girl may have just been kidnapped and murdered by who knows who. The sentence

"The investigation that has followed has led police and Trimarco to believe that she was kidnapped and forced into prostitution, either in rural Argentina or Spain."

is immediately followed by

"So far, a series of random clues has failed to provide any concrete information on Marita's whereabouts."

Posting Limitations