Thread: Fernando22 shows his ASS

+ Submit Report
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
This blog is moderated by Fernando22
    I make my apologies.

I am a quiet fellow.

I only answered when I was attacked. And when someone I don't know insults me I went to the place he indicates just to see his face, because I don't like people who blame others from behind the screen of a computer. Obviously this was another case of people who do not show the face.

You know Captain I shared information. With you when you asked me about that swinger club and to many other by open forum and by PM. I am a quiet guy. I tried to be a positive guy in this forum but understands this is an open forum. That I can speak with freedom. And freedom means too say things you think different from others. I don't know why they banned Bank Note because I do not undersand any fault of respect on his part. And I said it. But it is true the level of agressiveness in this forum is pathological. If you take the trouble of reading the last posts on topics like this one, or banned members, or racism in argentina will notice from whos the agression came. Often against muslims and argies, and lately against dutchs, obviously because of me. Many of you report having a bad time in Argentina because of local people. Is not my case. Not the case of my friends, some dutchs, but many of different countries (most europeans) Think then that being agressive to other is like a boomerang. And many times you just receive what you give.

Quote Originally Posted by Rock Harders
    Jackson-

All this shit in this thread has nothing to do with Newport, or mongering in general. I believe it is time to start a "Buenos Aires-Fight Club" thread for this sort of bickering like you have on the ISG. Or, start a "Idiots in Buenos Aires" thread and confine Redondo's various alias to said thread.

Suerte,

Rock Harders
    I agree with Rock Harders. This is really becoming ugly. Everyone on this forum should be promoting friendship among expats. I really don't understand why people of different nationalities here dislike each other so much. From what I understand that all of us have the same color of blood running in our veins, except that perhaps we speak different languages/dialects and perhaps have different skin colors and travel on different nationality passports.

Also, I noticed that many of the guys do not put any reports on chicas or mongering and all they do is put reports that instigates fights here! I really don't know if this benefits the forum or promotes the motives of this forum, in any possible way?

I love this forum and love contributing here to benefit the future newbies. But I get very disturbed when i read these ugly comments here and dangerous warnings of body harm to each other. As it is there is so much stress in most people's lives and also in the world in general. Who wants to read these kinds of disturbing posts,which however one ends up reading thinking, that perhaps people are discussing mongering in "newport" here in these reports!!

A big shame really!!

I apologize to all in advance if my comments sound disrespectful to you but I sincerely request you on behalf of all members of the forum ( at least some of the senior mongers who are among my buddies), not to fight on this forum and try to be friendly with each other for sake of humanity & goodness in general. lets discuss hot chicas in BA, lets discuss how we can get good deals, lets discuss how we can meet non-pros, lets discuss how we can get cheap rentals, lets discuss how we can get good flight deals, lets discuss taxis and subtes of BA. But please please please take out all the animosity from your heart as life is short and lets make the best of it by enjoying it and promoting friendship & camaraderie.

Suertes

Jackson-

All this shit in this thread has nothing to do with Newport, or mongering in general. I believe it is time to start a "Buenos Aires-Fight Club" thread for this sort of bickering like you have on the ISG. Or, start a "Idiots in Buenos Aires" thread and confine Redondo's various alias to said thread.

Suerte,

Rock Harders

Quote Originally Posted by Fernando22
    7.05 dude I got tired of waiting for you at Kansas. Big nice place but no traces of you. I asked pretty Daniela at the counter for some Geo Eye, Geo Monger or any dude who writes in a forum and nobody knows. Not even waiters knows who you are.
    Hey you dumb shit, I just got home 10 minutes ago from Kansas, Had drinks.

And dinner with one of the hookers.

You know you lie, like the pussy that you are. YOU WERE NOT THERE.

But as Jackson stated you are fucking stupid and very amusing.

You won't be on this website much longer so that is "so"

I will meet you sooner or later, tough guy

Wink

You guys be careful, not all Dutch are weenies. Kickboxing is just as popular as smoking pot there. Bas Rutten is Dutch.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bas_Rutten

Had someone determined that Redondo was Dutch? I can't imagine that guy giving somebody a kick to the liver.
    Last edited by Monger514; 09-23-08 at 23:09. Reason: spelling

Quote Originally Posted by Geo Eye
    Hey Fernando, I hang out at Kansas for happy hour everyday after 6pm.

I also go to newport every Friday. I am sure one of the guys will point you.

Out to me. I will intruduce myself to you when I know who you are.

By your writing I can tell you are a "bobalicon" That is half bobo and half.

Maricon, meaing Queen.

I can tell you are the one who women take adavantage of whenever they.

Are looking for a dumb fuck.

Let see how bad you really are, I BEG YOU PLEASE BE AT KANSAS RESTAURANT AT 6
    7.05 dude I got tired of waiting for you at Kansas. Big nice place but no traces of you. I asked pretty Daniela at the counter for some Geo Eye, Geo Monger or any dude who writes in a forum and nobody knows. Not even waiters knows who you are.

So?
    You didn't wait long enough.

You are an impatient guy.

Perhaps Geo was constructing his sentences for his next post, and time just passed by

Hey I dutch too and ready to show my balls!

Maricon, meaing Queen.

So?

I met a couple Dutch Afrikaans in Jo'berg many moons ago, they had balls to spare.

No I am going to see what he is going to do. I have never met a dutch.

That has any balls, so I wanted to see if this one was diffrent, that's all.

As for you chicken shit why don't you mind your business, pussy.

You know where I am going to be too, little JULIO

Retired Member

Can I call him a CockSucker Jackson?

Please, Please, Please.

Exon

Quote Originally Posted by Julio
    Congratulations, Jackson!

Now your forum has definitely reached it's peak

And what are you going to do, idiot?

Shoot him down?
    No I am going to see what he is going to do. I have never met a dutch.

That has any balls, so I wanted to see if this one was diffrent, that's all.

As for you chicken shit why don't you mind your business, pussy.

You know where I am going to be too, little JULIO

Congratulations, Jackson!

Now your forum has definitely reached it's peak

(...)

And what are you going to do, idiot?

Shoot him down?

Administrator

Venues: 398
    Greetings everyone,

The drivel that comes out of Fernando22 is so fucking stupid that I'm going to let him continue posting for another day or so just for my own amusement.

Thanks,

Jackson

Retired Member

CockSuckers.

Exon

Hey sicko for your information I am no argie, though I respect them much more than you.

If this the way you consider women at work no wonder they appreciate more the europeans and argies than you americans.

And yes, I very much like to meet you sometime.

And I will. It will be much easier for me to find you than you to find me.

Maricon, meaing Queen.

Posting Limitations