Thread: Argentina Travel Articles

+ Submit Report
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by OldCoach  [View Original Post]
    It is clear to me that without a good wingman and comprehensive knowledge of Spanish in B'sA's one is a 'sitting duck', waiting to be 'taken' by unscrupulous opportunists!

Still an exciting and fascinating city and I will back soon!
    Meh. Yes, a fluent Spanish speaking wingman can help considerably. That said, I am terrible at Spanish and managed to see 200+ providers in Bs As over the past 14 years. Three of them spoke decent English. Do your homework in advance. Know what to expect and when you're getting played. When this forum was more active, all the required info was here and updated frequently.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Wild Walleye For This Post:

Thanks for the information

Quote Originally Posted by Questner  [View Original Post]
    I appreciate the Clarin link. I'm going to stay in Colombia until the nonsense abates in Argentina. Other than the elderly, the emotionally unstable or the infirm, few here care about this anymore. I've been but once asked for a 'vaccine' card to enter a restaurant and when our party started to walk away, the owner said not to worry. The police are now not enforcing mask mandates outdoors. Other than the type of individual who wears a mask inside their vehicle with the windows rolled up, people here are done with this.

As transmissible as Omicron is, a tourist seems to risk testing positive upon the required three to five day post arrival PCR test. Then, getting stuck in a hotel room for a ten day quarantine would be awful.

Good luck in BA. Great place. Bad politicians, like everywhere else ;0).

Covid tests and EZE and Aeroparque

Great Times at Argie Beaches!

23 Attacked by Piranhas in Argentina.

BUENOS AIRES – At least 23 people have been attacked by a species of piranha known locally as the palometa while swimming in a river in northeastern Argentina, media outlets said Thursday.

To prevent more injuries, authorities in the town of Garupa have closed the municipal beach as summer is about to begin in the Southern Hemisphere.

Ten palometa attacks were reported in Garupa during the first few days of December.

Victims include a 20-year-old woman who suffered a deep bite on her right foot.

Last year, there were reports of more than 70 people injured by palometas.

Bathers in other parts of Argentina have to watch out for sting-rays, while scorpions also become a hazard as temperatures rise.

From the Latin American Herald Tribune. I've seen other articles over the years but this attack seems to have happened last week and I did not see anything about it here in the local press.

Sand

I just checked this map to look for beaches. The only area I see is near Mar del Plata.

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Ar...2f77992af00fa8

Quote Originally Posted by HotRod11  [View Original Post]
    I am returning to BA in a few weeks. I am looking for a beach with sand near the city. I found an article 2- years old that said BA provides lotsa sand to two beaches one north the other south of the city in the summer for their citizens. Any one have any info on this.

Sand Beaches near BA

I am returning to BA in a few weeks. I am looking for a beach with sand near the city. I found an article 2- years old that said BA provides lotsa sand to two beaches one north the other south of the city in the summer for their citizens. Any one have any info on this.

Its a old article from 2008.

Good Wingman is a must!

Quote Originally Posted by TejanoLibre  [View Original Post]
    Sorry we missed you!

Thanks to you and Old Coach for the positive post.

This is for Old Coach :

Do you think you should post a picture of the "Professional Scammer" so we can avoid her like Irina? Maybe even tell us how or where you met her.

Just a few thoughts. $25, 000. 00 dollars is nothing to sneeze at, especially down here where the average income is $3, 700. 00 PESOS per month for a documented worker. A good hooker can make that per day. Damn, it bothers me when someone pays a girl $10, 000. 00 pesos for T. L. N!

Shit cans it for the Boys that live here. That $3, 700 peso figure is based on the 8 million people that are employed in this country whether they are documented or not.

Pretty Sad.

Thanks Again,

See You Next Time!

TL
    It is clear to me that without a good wingman and comprehensive knowledge of Spanish in B'sA's one is a 'sitting duck', waiting to be 'taken' by unscrupulous opportunists!

Still an exciting and fascinating city and I will back soon!

Sorry We Missed You!

Quote Originally Posted by ArsNova33  [View Original Post]
    Had a very good and interesting time in BA durng the Holidays, the only thing I regret is not meeting Mr. Libre and Mr. Jackson. Perhaps next year!
    Sorry we missed you!

Thanks to you and Old Coach for the positive post.

This is for Old Coach :

Do you think you should post a picture of the "Professional Scammer" so we can avoid her like Irina? Maybe even tell us how or where you met her.

Just a few thoughts. $25, 000. 00 dollars is nothing to sneeze at, especially down here where the average income is $3, 700. 00 PESOS per month for a documented worker. A good hooker can make that per day. Damn, it bothers me when someone pays a girl $10, 000. 00 pesos for T. L. N!

Shit cans it for the Boys that live here. That $3, 700 peso figure is based on the 8 million people that are employed in this country whether they are documented or not.

Pretty Sad.

Thanks Again,

See You Next Time!

TL

Sorry I missed meeting TL and Jackson

Had a very good and interesting time in BA durng the Holidays, the only thing I regret is not meeting Mr. Libre and Mr. Jackson. Perhaps next year!

Quote Originally Posted by Old Coach  [View Original Post]
    For fuck's sake!

Why are there so many forum members who begrudge TL making a living.

After being in business for 30 years, dealing with the public, I have come to the conclusion that free, unsolicited advice is never, ever appreciated.

Clearly, he is an expert in his field I. E mongering and a detailed knowledge of the city. He should charge double or even treble for his services!

Have recently visited B'sA's on two occasions. In July and again in October. Met a Chica on my first day. Though it was love. Spent every day and night with her only to find out 150 000 pesos later that she was a professional scammer!

No regrets. Just another life experience. But, after a lot of thought my perception of the Argentine people are :-

Lazy shits who do not know what an honest day's work is, rather cheat or scam a foreigner.

Despise us 'Gringos' (any non-Latino visitor) who they perceive as very wealthy and are only there to fuck their woman.

Yes, I have been screwed left, right and centre by a woman, taxi drivers, retailers, restauranteurs, bar men etc.

OK. I may seen like a naive idiot, but I have always believed in hard work and honesty to make a living and have always tried to see the 'good' in people until proven otherwise.

In spite of all of this, I did fall in love with B'sA's. A romantic city with wonderful restaurants, shows, architecture etc.

Recently. I spoke with a native Californian who has travelled extensively throughout South America. He claims that Argentines are just Italians who speak Spanish. This makes sense to me as I had similar experiences in Italy. Everyone is out to cheat or scam a foreigner!

Back to TL. I will definately make use of his services when I next visit B'sA's. This time I will be a lot wiser and more vigilant. I am certain I will have a good time, meet like-minded people and save a lot of money!

B'sA's experiences.

Quote Originally Posted by TejanoLibre  [View Original Post]
    I'm actually feeling a tiny bit of "Love" from some of the Boys even if it may be a tiny bit sarcastic but that's still ok with me. It's true, on this board I do seem to LIVE (I'm just counting the days anyway) just to help out the Newbies and my old friends whenever possible and I'm content with the occasional "Thanks for your help" post from the 1%that actually post about their xp with my recommendations or about my Tour Guide Services.

I can't tell you how good it feels when the Boys call me and Thank me for helping them save time and money and I'm thankful for all the really good guys that I have met throughout the years. There is always an occasional Turd but those are few and far between.

Free? Almost. If all you want me to do is call up a friend and send her over or maybe give you directions on where to hunt of course it's FREE but If you want a guided tour during the day or a Sexual Tour at night then I do ask for a super reasonable compensation to introduce, translate and negotiate the terms of engagement. Unfortunately I'm too nice to ask to be paid and the vast majority of the guys forget everything once they meet the girl of their dreams, hell, they even forget their own names. It's cool though because many of my new friends eventually return and we always get together or they mule some peanut butter or hot sauce for me. Hell, one guy brought me a 32inch flat screen; that was cool.

Anyway, I'm always here to answer questions and give directions to anybody. That is free.

Thanks,

TL
    For fuck's sake!

Why are there so many forum members who begrudge TL making a living.

After being in business for 30 years, dealing with the public, I have come to the conclusion that free, unsolicited advice is never, ever appreciated.

Clearly, he is an expert in his field I. E mongering and a detailed knowledge of the city. He should charge double or even treble for his services!

Have recently visited B'sA's on two occasions. In July and again in October. Met a Chica on my first day. Though it was love. Spent every day and night with her only to find out 150 000 pesos later that she was a professional scammer!

No regrets. Just another life experience. But, after a lot of thought my perception of the Argentine people are :-

Lazy shits who do not know what an honest day's work is, rather cheat or scam a foreigner.

Despise us 'Gringos' (any non-Latino visitor) who they perceive as very wealthy and are only there to fuck their woman.

Yes, I have been screwed left, right and centre by a woman, taxi drivers, retailers, restauranteurs, bar men etc.

OK. I may seen like a naive idiot, but I have always believed in hard work and honesty to make a living and have always tried to see the 'good' in people until proven otherwise.

In spite of all of this, I did fall in love with B'sA's.a romantic city with wonderful restaurants, shows, architecture etc.

Recently. I spoke with a native Californian who has travelled extensively throughout South America. He claims that Argentines are just Italians who speak Spanish. This makes sense to me as I had similar experiences in Italy. Everyone is out to cheat or scam a foreigner!

Back to TL. I will definately make use of his services when I next visit B'sA's. This time I will be a lot wiser and more vigilant. I am certain I will have a good time, meet like-minded people and save a lot of money!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Old Coach For This Post:

Actually Feeling a Bit of Love

Quote Originally Posted by Member #3320  [View Original Post]
    Way back in 2007, when I first came to BA, I had tried to engage them. But they did exactly similar as your experience. And I just went on my own since then and never needed anyone to set me up.

Their are mongers who swear by these girls though. I am not one of them. I advise that you read the forum and learn 15-20 single words of spanish. You would do well on your own.

Also, I hear that TL on the forum works as good hearted social worker to newbie mongers. I believe his only aim in life is to help newbies in BA to engage in good and satisfactory sexual experiences. And the best part is, that I believe, his services are 100% free and nothing expected in reciprocation for his assistance. His reward comes in, from the joy you as a monger who is first time in BA, experience by his references.
    I'm actually feeling a tiny bit of "Love" from some of the Boys even if it may be a tiny bit sarcastic but that's still ok with me. It's true, on this board I do seem to LIVE (I'm just counting the days anyway) just to help out the Newbies and my old friends whenever possible and I'm content with the occasional "Thanks for your help" post from the 1%that actually post about their xp with my recommendations or about my Tour Guide Services.

I can't tell you how good it feels when the Boys call me and Thank me for helping them save time and money and I'm thankful for all the really good guys that I have met throughout the years. There is always an occasional Turd but those are few and far between.

Free? Almost. If all you want me to do is call up a friend and send her over or maybe give you directions on where to hunt of course it's FREE but If you want a guided tour during the day or a Sexual Tour at night then I do ask for a super reasonable compensation to introduce, translate and negotiate the terms of engagement. Unfortunately I'm too nice to ask to be paid and the vast majority of the guys forget everything once they meet the girl of their dreams, hell, they even forget their own names. It's cool though because many of my new friends eventually return and we always get together or they mule some peanut butter or hot sauce for me. Hell, one guy brought me a 32inch flat screen; that was cool.

Anyway, I'm always here to answer questions and give directions to anybody. That is free.

Thanks,

TL

16. The Following User Says Thank You to TejanoLibre For This Post:

Not free

Quote Originally Posted by Member #3320  [View Original Post]
    Way back in 2007, when I first came to BA, I had tried to engage them. But they did exactly similar as your experience. And I just went on my own since then and never needed anyone to set me up.

Their are mongers who swear by these girls though. I am not one of them. I advise that you read the forum and learn 15-20 single words of spanish. You would do well on your own.

Also, I hear that TL on the forum works as good hearted social worker to newbie mongers. I believe his only aim in life is to help newbies in BA to engage in good and satisfactory sexual experiences. And the best part is, that I believe, his services are 100% free and nothing expected in reciprocation for his assistance. His reward comes in, from the joy you as a monger who is first time in BA, experience by his references.
    But affordable and if you're into his kinda chicas you'll get laid about as often as you want. I'm behind 3320 100% on the services from the girls though.

Quote Originally Posted by ArsNova33  [View Original Post]
    What's with these two, Roxana and Laura.

Also, I hear that TL on the forum works as good hearted social worker to newbie mongers. I believe his only aim in life is to help newbies in BA to engage in good and satisfactory sexual experiences. And the best part is, that I believe, his services are 100% free and nothing expected in reciprocation for his assistance . His reward comes in , from the joy you as a monger who is first time in BA, experience by his references.

Posting Limitations