Thread: Cuba 2526, apt 1

+ Submit Report
This blog is moderated by WorldTravel69
    July 2011 Field Report. Was told they had 7 girls, but three were on outcalls. 2 girls were presented to us, both of which were just average, overweight 5's.

The place was decently decorated, and the room had a mirror on the roof.

Price Update

Cuba 2526, Apt 1, near Iberia, two blocks north of Cabildo, (La Casona de Belgrano). Chicas: 11. Prices: 150p 30 min. 200 hour. Tel: 4786-1594, 4788-3772, 4786-2979. Hours: 24/7. . www.lacasonadebelgrano.com.ar

Dropped by this place today and was told that only on chica (Paty) was available. But she is a tigress. Very responsive and anticipated what I wanted really well. Aggressive DFK, and really enthusiastic about what she is doing, grinding and milking my cock with a really positive attitude. Really full GFE for 200 and hour.

After a night at Nuevo Estilo I dropped by this place on my way home.

As I think I have mentioned before as privados go this is one of the more clean and tasteful establishments.

I was presented with three girls. The first two were nice looking, but seemed to lack in attitude (it might have been because it was the end of their shift.

The third girl shone all the brighter. Brenda, 26-year old porteņa. Bleached blonde with medium sized breasts and a nice firm body.

The sex was not out of this world, nor was it rock bottom. I would rate it as a bit above average. The BJs in this place are covered only. She did her job well, if not spectacular.

She did make up for that in her good attitude and sweet personality. After the session she was quite happy to joke around and talk. I would definitely repeat.

Also, as an end-note I had something happen here, that I have not experienced before - I was actually given MORE time than I paid for. I paid for 30 minutes and I spent about 45 minutes there.

Moving notice!

I called the place today, by using the second phone-number (4788-3772) and the address I got was Ciudad de la Paz 2294, which is on the opposite side of Av. Cabildo. I forgot to ask the madam about it.

The prices are 100/30 min. And 150/60 min.

I was told there were three chicas available, but when I came two of the chicas were leaving the house to do a little out of the house delivery. This left me with one girl. A slender Paraguayan girl, 23 years old. Firm body, and nice breasts. I, as it is customary for me, went on to forget her name (sorry)

The sex started out a little bit mechanical, but once she picked up, she really picked up and she gave a good cbj (I did not ask about bbbj, it might be possible for propina) different positions. She did not seem too experienced but eager to give a good service.

She was also very sweet and talkative after the session and talked a great deal, without overacting her interest.

I was offered a shower after the session. They are good at keeping time here, it seems. The hours they use here are actually measured the same way that everyone else do.

When I called them last week they quoted me 100 for 30 minutes and 160 for 60 minutes, which is in the high end for Belgrano.

Thanks Paul VJK

Sounds like a good place for D.H. to check out, and share his info.

Sorry D.H. I can not stop Laughing,

About Sharing.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul VJK
    Attached is a photo of Arianna I found on my hard drive.

Attached is a photo of Arianna I found on my hard drive.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Arianna.jpg‎  

I visited this place 2 or 3 years ago. I had Ariana - who was decent. Nothing to write home about though. She had curly hair at the time. While I was there, I saw Juli. Juli was hot, but I read reviews about her in the spanish forums that weren't that flattering.

Cuba 2526, apt 1

near Iberia, two blocks north of Cabildo, (La Casona de Belgrano) 11 Chicas. Prices: __. Tel: 4786 1594, 4788 3772, 4786 2979. Hours: ___. www.lacasonadebelgrano.com.ar

Thanks to Poker for this one, although he did not get the rest of the info.

One phone number comes up with apartment 1 or piso 1, the others just the address.

Posting Limitations