Thread: Suipacha 771 Dept 2-H

+ Submit Report
This blog is moderated by KeithEdwards

Closed

I will say closed, because the phone number leads to M. T. Alvear.

Artisttyp's White Meat For Under $50 Tour

As I continue the quest for white meat under $50 (my theme for this trip) I ran across this place last night.

I was met by 3 chicas on a Saturday night 10pm. One was peruvian (short / flabby) a rather hefty argentine girl and a Polish / brazilian.

They quoted me 120 for the hour but I said it was 100 and they quickly agreed.

I chose the half Polish girl. I totally missed out on the eastern bloc collapse years ago so I wanted to try it.

No BBBJ but she did agree to lick my balls while I whacked off to finish. Butt licking galore a few positions and thats all. She did lick my balls quiet well so for that I gave a 20 pesos tip.

I wouldn't hurry to go back here. Low of the low ends if you ask me.

Total damage was US $32.

Bj

In most cases you pay the promo price pull your dick out and they give you a BJ.

Most of the time covered.

Quote Originally Posted by Moshkrakiun
    What does 'promo' mean?

?

Quote Originally Posted by WorldTravel69
    Just a bad intercom.

I had a pleasant surprise when my old street chica was there and says she owns or runs the business.

Maria

I have known her for about 7 years, so I know that her 9 year old son it not mine. Hum, maybe DH's.

We had fun for an hour. Getting reacquainted. A little Kissie first, then I just laid back while she went to work all over me with her tongue. Time to have her lay back so I could have Lunch. We switched position for a little BBBJ. On went the condom to finish with intercourse.

Lastly a nice massage.

Suipacha 771, piso 2 H, at Córdoba. The intercom does work right, Listen Closely. 3 Chicas. Prices: 30p Promo, 70p 30 min., 100p hour. Tel: 4326-2561 Cell 15-6282-2232. Hours: 24/7.
    What does 'promo' mean?

Not Closed!

Just a bad intercom.

I had a pleasant surprise when my old street chica was there and says she owns or runs the business.

Maria.

I have known her for about 7 years, so I know that her 9 year old son it not mine. Hum, maybe DH's.

We had fun for an hour. Getting reacquainted. A little Kissie first, then I just laid back while she went to work all over me with her tongue. Time to have her lay back so I could have Lunch. We switched position for a little BBBJ. On went the condom to finish with intercourse.

Lastly a nice massage.

Suipacha 771, piso 2 H, at Córdoba. The intercom does work right, Listen Closely. 3 Chicas. Prices: 30p Promo, 70p 30 min., 100p hour. Tel: 4326-2561 Cell 15-6282-2232. Hours: 24/7.

Quote Originally Posted by Cadavez
    I think it's closed: many times I phoned them and also ring at the door bell but never answer.

Quote Originally Posted by KeithEdwards
    Found an advertisement for this apparently new privado.

Telephone 4326-2561 Cell 15-6282-2232
    I think it's closed: many times I phoned them and also ring at the door bell but never answer.

Suipacha 771 Dept 2-H

Found an advertisement for this apparently new privado.

Telephone 4326-2561 Cell 15-6282-2232

Promo 30AP Massages-Fantasies-Lesbo-Air Comnditioned

Posting Limitations