Thread: Rocio Massage

+ Submit Report
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
This blog is moderated by Rocio
    Went to see Rocio / Daniela the other day.

Very pleasant lady with nice conversation (spanish) very professional massage, she knows how to track every single tense muscle in your back.

Altough she doesn't undress she makes an incredible "relax manual". Very attentive to you reactions. It was so soft and warm, mmh!

Shower is ok.

She told me the hour will be raised to 150 as of Jan. 1st

She also mentioned that the friends sharing her apartment offer a 4hands (1 doing the massage the other more "free" activities) Didn't see the girls but I might try.

Second Esten's Recommendation

I enjoyed the massage enough that if I was in BA I would go back and take 90 minutes from her. She does not speak any English. I got confused in the directions with my limited Spanish. Remember that the long "A" sound in Spanish is "E".

Went to see Rocio earlier this week. She is also Daniela on bairesgirls at 4827-4739. I highly recommend this lady.

She looks younger and more attractive in person than her photos. She has a calm, clean and beautiful look. Very pleasant and polite. Her studio has a peaceful atmosphere, with relaxing music and air conditioning.

She provides a professional massage and has obvious massage training and skills. Her style is soft to moderate (not hard) but quite effective. Will spend extra time on areas like neck and shoulders that need more attention. Very relaxing. Then a slow and calming transition from the regular massage to the relax part. Although she kept her clothes on, Rocio had no problem turning me on and getting me up. I think someone posted elsewhere she has "magic hands" and I would agree. She also has a few little "tricks" to get you over the edge.

If you like a good massage followed by a relax, both done with a calm yet skillful approach, Rocio is very very good. CFNM fans may derive some additional enjoyment with this beautiful lady.

Price was 120 pesos for the hour.

PS. If you go to see her - once you enter the building you have to walk down the hall to a specific elevator which has the letter of her apartment above the elevator. Don't just take the first elevator you see.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocio
    Thank you for welcoming this forum!

Now I clarified my services.

I am a professional masseuse and registered in techniques such as massage, sports massage, shiatsu. Thai massage and others.

The service is an integral massage throughout the body to relieve stress, contractures, and it ended with a relaxation manual.

To reflect in my department which is located in Barrio Norte, the cost of one hour is 120 pesos. I also homes and hotels, then the cost is 200 pesos per hour.

Any other type of service other than that, I like personal conversations.

I hope that we spend nice moments together.

Can you send a question to any mp.

Thank you!

Kisses!
    How Some one can meet you baby?

Rocio XP

Wow haven't been on this board for a while. My very first massage XP was with rocio a few years ago. I can confirm that it is her in the pics, though in my opinion I think she looks better in person, at least back then. I have to say she's an expert in her field. Her massage was amazing, and the HJ at that time was good too. I don't think she offers anything beyond that, at least I didn't ask and she didn't offer. Her apartment at the time was on Corrientes and spotless, the massage room itself very peaceful, candles lit and Sade playing in the background.

If you want a good massage by an attractive lady, she should fit the bit. Anything beyond that and I'd look elsewhere.

Hi!

You want to see more photos?

Here are, I hope you like them.

Many kisses!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails book de fotos 2.jpg‎   book de fotos 4.jpg‎   book de fotos 1.jpg‎   book de fotos 3.jpg‎   book de fotos 5.jpg‎  

Some pics

These are some of my photos
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails camilla 023.jpg‎   DSC_009999.jpg‎   Book 062.jpg‎   hoy sabado 010.jpg‎   Book 068.jpg‎  

Girls posting

Here, really agree with Exon. No promoting on the general message boards, lets give each one bad advice on the stock markets instead. Since Jacks has done such a great job on this----If independent chics like to promote, seperate it out.

Ok, this is my first post, I live in Buenos Aires, five blocks from Rocìo,

Been with her three times now and I can assure you all that she's the girl in the pictures, imo she looks better in person, and that she's a magician with her hands.

Cheers

Vetting

Trust Jackson. But think there should be limited space to girls promoting on this site. Since I am not paying? The promotor decides for what is a real super site for BA.

Info aplenty on the local boards.

Retired Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jackson
    Exon,

Your statement is ungentlemanly to say the least, and frankly just plain vulgar.

Is this the way you treat women in your world.

Let me ask you, are you deliberately trying to to discourage women from offering their services on this forum?

In the future, please think before you post such low class comments.

Thanks,

Jackson
    Well frankly Jackson the statement was a little "Crass" but you've got to realize I've been up here a long time, (Sex Prison) and the tension and stress is being to ware on me.

Therefore, Miss Rocio I apologize for my bad behavior and wish you much success in posting on the American forum.

And I do encourage women to post on the forum, but I believe they should have their own section.

Exon

Thank you for welcoming this forum!

Now I clarified my services.

I am a professional masseuse and registered in techniques such as massage, sports massage, shiatsu. Thai massage and others.

The service is an integral massage throughout the body to relieve stress, contractures, and it ended with a relaxation manual.

To reflect in my department which is located in Barrio Norte, the cost of one hour is 120 pesos. I also homes and hotels, then the cost is 200 pesos per hour.

Any other type of service other than that, I like personal conversations.

I hope that we spend nice moments together.

Can you send a question to any mp.

Thank you!

Kisses!

The other night I pm'd her. She got back to me promptly.

She was very courteous, and so was I,

She only does massage.

Best Regards.

Smuler

PS: Jackson. This is what I was talking to you about the other night.

Administrator

Venues: 398
    Quote Originally Posted by Exon123
    Rocio,

One of us needs to Fuck You and report back on the quality of you service.

Exon
    Exon,

Your statement is ungentlemanly to say the least, and frankly just plain vulgar.

Is this the way you treat women in your world.

Let me ask you, are you deliberately trying to to discourage women from offering their services on this forum?

In the future, please think before you post such low class comments.

Thanks,

Jackson

Posting Limitations