Thread: Two girls at Sheraton on San Martin?

+ Submit Report
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
This blog is moderated by Dbros9

Sheraton

Quote Originally Posted by Jake 277  [View Original Post]
    Coming back to BA in a week staying at the Sheraton.

If anyone has stayed here lately?

Last time I was here it was chica friendly but they charged me $25 for a companion fee?

Any information is greatly appreciated.

-Jake277
    I used the San Martin Sheraton and the Sheraton Liberator on Cordova, I did not have a problem at either location, the ladies came right to my room, I did walk into the San Martin location with a lady, again I had no problem. The only place in S America where I was charged was the Sheraton in Sao Paulo.

Never had a problem there up and included my last trip several weeks ago.

Please make the room reservation for two people to avoid the $25 charge

Sheraton San Martin

Coming back to BA in a week staying at the Sheraton.

If anyone has stayed here lately?

Last time I was here it was chica friendly but they charged me $25 for a companion fee?

Any information is greatly appreciated.

-Jake277

Plenty of dous reviewed herein

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzled Vet
    And where would you find two but I'm not really looking, one would suffice?

Having arrived a bit atsea but not in some senses, I'd like to carry on.

Griz
    Try Mariana and Grysel (lovedrop)

Good info would be nice

Quote Originally Posted by Dbros9
    Just curious: Can you bring 2 girls to your room at Sheraton on San Martin?

Thanks
    And where would you find two but I'm not really looking, one would suffice?

Having arrived a bit atsea but not in some senses, I'd like to carry on.

Griz

Quote Originally Posted by Master J
    When I had my girlfriend and her two friends stopped a couple of years ago at the Hilton, high visibility hotel, I threw a fit and was later compted some champagne.

The point the major hotels are looking to avoid is some sort of hooker cat fight scene with dragging girls out of rooms or guys not paying or soemthing like that. As far as other hotels I am not sure.

The only question I asked the hotel manager in a letter was would they enforce the policy if it was an older couple or a party of guest were entertaining. I guess someone who was with girls half his age is not where they want to be.
    Exactly - this is the example of a case where the hotel really doesn't have a policy and it's left to the discretion of the clerk. You were compt champagne and probably the clerk was given a couple of days off (paid)

The real problem (for the hotel) is liability whether we are talking about two fourteen year old hookers or two respectable 80 year old ladies visiting a single room. If the hotel is burnt down (for example) and there are three bodies in room 308 where there is only registered one fifty five year old gentleman. That is one big fucking (million dollar) mess! And there are hundreds of other situations that go from a stolen security box to a stiff in the bed with a big black hole in his forehead that someone remembers seeing going up to his room with "redhead in a long black dress"

The first hotel I stayed at in BsAs was the Wilton Hotel. During check out they tried to charge me 10 USD for each visiting guests. But I showed them my reservation from Expedia that it was for two people so they waived it.

Another hotel did the same thing but I was unable to get them to waive that citing the second guest must be registered during check in.

When I had my girlfriend and her two friends stopped a couple of years ago at the Hilton, high visibility hotel, I threw a fit and was later compted some champagne.

The point the major hotels are looking to avoid is some sort of hooker cat fight scene with dragging girls out of rooms or guys not paying or soemthing like that. As far as other hotels I am not sure.

The only question I asked the hotel manager in a letter was would they enforce the policy if it was an older couple or a party of guest were entertaining. I guess someone who was with girls half his age is not where they want to be.

All hotels can charge for an extra person staying in the room. The charge is (politely) called "cama extra" or extra bed. This was mainly because of the extra towels, breakfast etc etc that were involved but since most hotels today charge the same for a single or double rooms this extra has lost all significance so no one applies it any more. You will find now and then a front desk clerk who will add it to the bill. Usually the clerks who do this do it out of spite, jealousy or they have some sort of moral or religious issue with prostitution. You can argue this but you stand to loose and remember the more corrupt a country is the more extreme the righteous are.

Most hotels don't have a policy on the matter leaving it to the discretion of the night manager or front desk clerk so it's always a good idea to check this person's attitude.

There is also a law that hotels must know who is occupying their rooms at any given time therefore any visitors should check in. What most do to safe keep their client's privacy is to take note of any visitor's documents or just make them sign a blank check-in form so as to be able to destroy it when the person leaves or rush to fill it in if the situation occurs.

For strictly legal reasons (fire code etc) they can't allow three people in a single or double room so an overzealous clerk can refuse the entrance of two chicas to one of these rooms and the only way to get around it is to take a triple room. As my preference is to take out two chicas, when I stay overnight in BA I always reserve a triple room. For a few pesos more I avoid all this.

In the case of "alojamientos" the rooms are legally authorized for TWO people. Neither one person nor three persons are allowed. Some of these hotels will chance it and allow three people into the rooms but it is illegal and no insurance company will cover the third person. Probably not any of the three as there is an illegality which exempts them from any responsibility! The regulations also say that the two occupants must enter AND leave the rooms together. And most hotels are very strict about this! I need more than my fingers and toes to count the cases I personally know of where a husband / lover / wife left their partner with a bullet hole in the head in one of these hotel rooms! The options here are limited. You can't take two rooms as there have to be two person to a room so you are either one too many or one to few. Usually the chicas will know where three to a room are accepted. I can assure you, contrary to what I have read here, Horizonte the telo around the corner from Orleans WON'T allow three to a room but there are others in the area that will.

The clerks are not pocketing the $25 - it is charged to the room and on your bill when you check out.

Loisuites

I've stayed for years at the Loisuites in Recoleta and not once been hassled about guests, either hourly or overnight. The most they ever did was ask for the chicas to provide ID. Not cheap, but great service.

This may or may not be true, but I have heard several first hand accounts from guys here in Argentina who were charged a surcharge for extra " guests " that weren't spending the night, but only visiting for a few hours. I am assuming it only applies to working chicas.

Note * ALL hotels will charge you extra for an additional guest who spends the night.

Regards,

BM

Quote Originally Posted by Thomaso276
    A guest fee is almost unheard of here and 25 dollars is a total ripoff. You need to see that in writing, because maybe the clerk is pocketing your money!

These guest fees are always borderline issues, if a friend or business associate comes to see you, do you pay $25 for the right to have them sit in your room?

A guest fee is almost unheard of here and 25 dollars is a total ripoff. You need to see that in writing, because maybe the clerk is pocketing your money!

These guest fees are always borderline issues, if a friend or business associate comes to see you, do you pay $25 for the right to have them sit in your room?

Just and FYI - stayed at Sheraton all week - great hotel - only 1 girl at a time - which I found out the hard way and u now have to pay $25 USD to have a guest in your room.

Why not ask the desk clerk?

Posting Limitations