This blog is moderated by QuakHunter

Tiger Woods - Nomination

I hereby immediately nominate Eldrick "Tiger" Woods for admission into the next class of Mongers and waive any waiting period.

As of this writing the list is up to ten women. After eight more he will officially be in the Nineteenth Hoe.

Go ahead, Be a Tiger!

This year's candidates

Mark Sanford.

John Edwards.

John Ensign.

Let the voting and nominations begin.

Natural Progression

In High School I wanted to make love to Mary Ann. As I got older I wanted to nail the shit out of Ginger.

After eight months in Sex Prison I'd settle on fucking Mrs. Howell.

Quote Originally Posted by Tessan
    The hair looks like Ginger to me.

I don't know about the rest of you, but if I had a chose one of them, I would pick Mary Ann over Ginger.

Retired Member

Looks as though she knows how to give a "Hand Job"

I love a good hand job.

Exon

Mary Ann was not so innocent!

Sweet little Mary Ann was busted for weed too!

They must have been smoking all day long on that little island.

Actually filmed in Hollywood though!

Quote Originally Posted by Tessan
    Yes, that is Ginger pulling Gilligan's pud. QH said that Gilligan screwed Mary Ann in real life. A tasty little morsel she.

I don’t know about the rest of you, but if I had a chose one of them, I would pick Mary Ann over Ginger.

Lol,

That made me laugh.

But isn't that Ginger?

Regards,

BM.

PS. I too grew up wishing I was on that island alone with those two chicks. MmMmm.

Quote Originally Posted by QuakHunter
    Bob Denver. Huge pothead but got to do Mary Ann in real life. That deserves special consideration; I went through puberty wishing I was a Castaway. Crazy Mofo.

The picture is from the set of Gilligan's Island. This was the one where they could have left the Island, but Gilligan didn't want to.
    Now that's funny. Good for Gilligan, I didn't know he nailed Mary Ann. Man, he looks like a pothead, right?

Honorable Mention - Gilligan

Bob Denver. Huge pothead but got to do Mary Ann in real life. That deserves special consideration; I went through puberty wishing I was a Castaway. Crazy Mofo.

The picture is from the set of Gilligan's Island. This was the one where they could have left the Island, but Gilligan didn't want to.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Ginger Gilligan.gif‎  

I always love the Joe on Monday night football, drunk as a skunk hitting on the reporter.

It was almost as classic as howard cosell.

Diego Maradona is also a rockstar in my book. That guy has some stories to tell.

Granted he falls into the Kieth Richards catagory.

Cheers!

Sports Stars are Easy!

The sports stars are easy to pick out.

Broadway Joe Namath.

Dan Pastorini.

Etc, etc. Old school athlete-mongers.

However, CHARLIE SHEEN has got to be the cover-boy!

What was it, $50,000.00 dollars paid to Hiedi for 50 call girls.

$1000.00 dollars a night.

Always paid by check!

Coined one of my favorites and what should be OUR motto:

¨ I don't pay them to have sex with me, I pay them to leave afterwards.¨

Ex-Governor of N. Y. Dumbass of the year award.

Micheal Vick. Dumbass of the Century award!

Right behind Adolph Hitler for fighting a 2 front war! (on the same continent!)

Not like our man BUSH.

Have Fun,

TL

Marcus Allen

I met Marcus with a young bleached blonde and OJ at the local Fatburger. OJ said to the Blonde, "Now that you are going to ride with Marcus in his Ferrari, I don't want you to get a big head." I suspect she did not follow OJ's advice and got the big head maybe even twice.

Max McGee

Sid,

Great memory of the Gold Club; got clipped for $2,300.00 by them during the period the Feds were doing their investigation in 2000. I would have paid $23,000.00 for that night. Living in SP does that to you.

Anyway, remember Max McGee's performance in the early NFL Championships catching TD passes from Bart Starr drunk? I was only eight or so, but after that I said fuck milk, Budweiser is great on Wheaties.

Greatest Feat

Dock Ellis. Pitched a no hitter for Pittsburgh while tripping on LSD. Possibly the greatest feat in the history of sport!

Also, told teammates before a game with Cinncinnati that he was going to hit every Cinncinnati batter. Was pulled from the game after conking 3 in a row in the first inning by manager Danny Murtaugh. Ha ha.

Posting Limitations