Thread: Asunción, Paraguay

+ Submit Report
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Trampa  [View Original Post]
    I doubt it as long as there is not enough to do during your non-mongering times
    Could not agree more.

Asuncion will never be a destination for a lot of us. #1) speaking Spanish is mandatory. In the few years I have been in Asuncion I have met only a handful of people who speak some English #2) there are no beaches that I know of (maybe some on the river) #3) there are no nightclubs similar to Madahoos or Black and never will be. They tried that. It didn't work. This is because Asuncion is a town of a few million people and the girls do not want to be recognized working in such clubs by their friends, family and neighbors #4) as opposed to Buenos Aires, the downtown of Asuncion is a little run down while some of the suburbs in asuncion are opulent beyond belief and most of the suburbs in asuncion would compare favorably to suburbs in the United States. However, the brothels are downtown and while the downtown is quaint it is not where the money is #5) there are ex pats living in asuncion but not that many and very few of them are Americans #6) the usual tourist doesn't spend enough time in asuncion to figure out the privado scene and #7 through #10) more reasons I can't think of right now.

However, if you want a beautiful town with lush vegetation and an economy on the upswing, a laid back population which is 100% European or a mixture of European and Guarani, lunches for $2 to 3 US dollars, winters with weather like Southern California and summers like Florida, less traffic and noise and, did I forget, untold numbers of privados filled with legitimate hardbodies between 18 and 20 years of age available at a fraction of the prices charged by the over the hill hags in Buenos Aires - this place is hard to beat.

A few years ago the mongerers living in Asuncion made it very clear that they did not want any good reports coming out of Asuncion. They were afraid an influx of tourists would ruin their secret. Prices would go up and the girls would cop an attitude. While this is a concern, I doubt that Asuncion will ever attract enough people to ruin what it has now. And, in fact, a few more foreigners might be a good thing because, for one reason or another, the girls in Asuncion are pretty sick of Parguayan guys and much prefer foreigners.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to El Alamo For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by MataHari  [View Original Post]
    So is the whole mongering community thinking to move northwards due to increasing cost of consumables in Argentina?
    I doubt it as long as there is not enough to do during your non-mongering times

Question

So is the whole mongering community thinking to move northwards due to increasing cost of consumables in Argentina?

Quote Originally Posted by Cmanredhead  [View Original Post]
    El Alamo,

I'm planning a trip to Asuncion mid November for a few days. What the address of your bar there? And in what neighborhood? Also recommendations of where to stay? Thanks.
    I'm in Asuncion now but will be going to Florianopolis probably next week. I'm not sure what it is, but these girls in Asuncion just get better and better looking, provided you have nothing against long legs and big tits. If I knew what Asuncion had to offer I would have skipped Buenos Aires all together and went straight to Asuncion. Of course this is coming from someone who is oversexed on testosterone injections.

Al Elamo is at Mcal Lopez 662. It is across the street from the Brazilian Embassy. On the map it is less than 2 blocks from the corner of Peru and Mcal Lopez. The neighborhood is called Ciudad Nuevo by some, San Roque by others and some refer to it is Las Mercedes.

Quote Originally Posted by El Alamo  [View Original Post]
    Well, I'm back in Asuncion. No Fox News here so I'm off the political stuff.

El Alamo is open but there is a catch. Because of the location and visibility of El Alamo we were immediately slapped with a trademark infringement suit. Apparently the name El Alamo esta registrado en Paraguay. No problem, we will either keep the name El Alamo or change it to Al Alemo.

Anyway, we are restricted to being open only on Saturday until we agree to a solution to the name. Our advertisement is directed towards girls. Free drinks. We push the hard stuff. We want 300 totally plastered college girls. The first Saturday, with a ratio of girls to guys of about 5 to 1, I was asked by several girls to continue the party elsewhere. Unfortuneately, my girlfriend runs the bar and worse still the girls complained to my girlfriend that I wouldn't go home with them.

Needless to say, I was banned from El Alamo / Al Alemo the 2nd Saturday we were open. Apparently there were about 300 drunker than a skunk college girls and about 15 guys. It goes without saying all the guys scored.

This Saturday is our third night open. I have approval to stay until about 10PM. Short leash syndrome. My guess is that there will be about 300 intoxicated chicks looking to get laid. Probably more guys this Saturday but if you can't get laid in El Alamo / Al Alemo. You can't get laid anywhere.
    El Alamo,

I'm planning a trip to Asuncion mid November for a few days. What the address of your bar there? And in what neighborhood? Also recommendations of where to stay? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaimito Cartero  [View Original Post]
    Too bad you didn't have an opening announcement. I asked Rock about the opening date, but never heard back from him.

I walked by a business called "El Alamo" in the centro area a few weeks ago. Not a bar of any type.
    Alamo S. A. Is the group that is trying to force us to change our name. They are a pharmceutical company or cosmetics company with a lot of offices in Asuncion. The one you saw was probably on the 500 or 600 block of 14 de Mayo o 15 de Agosto.

We are going to change El Alamo to Al Elamo as fast as we can. Alamo S. A. obviously thinks we are a chain and value the name El Alamo. Nothing could be farther from the truth. The name doesn't help or hurt. It is just a name. Maybe when they realize we are not willing to pay one centavo for the name, they will back off.

Too bad you didn't have an opening announcement. I asked Rock about the opening date, but never heard back from him.

I walked by a business called "El Alamo" in the centro area a few weeks ago. Not a bar of any type.

Cool El Alamo aka Al Alemo

Well, I'm back in Asuncion. No Fox News here so I'm off the political stuff.

El Alamo is open but there is a catch. Because of the location and visibility of El Alamo we were immediately slapped with a trademark infringement suit. Apparently the name El Alamo esta registrado en Paraguay. No problem, we will either keep the name El Alamo or change it to Al Alemo.

Anyway, we are restricted to being open only on Saturday until we agree to a solution to the name. Our advertisement is directed towards girls. Free drinks. We push the hard stuff. We want 300 totally plastered college girls. The first Saturday, with a ratio of girls to guys of about 5 to 1, I was asked by several girls to continue the party elsewhere. Unfortuneately, my girlfriend runs the bar and worse still the girls complained to my girlfriend that I wouldn't go home with them.

Needless to say, I was banned from El Alamo / Al Alemo the 2nd Saturday we were open. Apparently there were about 300 drunker than a skunk college girls and about 15 guys. It goes without saying all the guys scored.

This Saturday is our third night open. I have approval to stay until about 10PM - Short leash syndrome. My guess is that there will be about 300 intoxicated chicks looking to get laid. Probably more guys this Saturday but if you can't get laid in El Alamo / Al Alemo. You can't get laid anywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by El Alamo
    Sportsman,

Did that 18 year old blonde go by the name of Lorena? Lorena used to work at Cerro Cora 462. Green eyes, bubble butt, 18 years old, big tits, a playboy bunny in anybodies book.

And the best part is that an hour with this babe will set you back $20 dollares.
    Yeap, Lorena, that's my girl. She is still at Cerro Cora 462.

The second girl I had at that place was Vanessa, a 20 year old tall (~170 cm) slim, long black hair morracha with a model look and body. Little bubble butt and loves to ride on top. It's good to be the king.

My first chica in the mother country was a pretty 18 year old blonde with big tits. Life is good.
    Sportsman,

Did that 18 year old blonde go by the name of Lorena? Lorena used to work at Cerro Cora 462. Green eyes, bubble butt, 18 years old, big tits, a playboy bunny in anybodies book.

And the best part is that an hour with this babe will set you back $20 dollares.

Address please

Can you supply the address of El Alamo please.

I'll be staying in Asu for 2 months at the end of the year.

I should be in ASU at the end of the month, so will be happy to give a first hand report.

Here is another picture of El Alamo, Asunción, PY. Too bad the construction dumpster is in the way.

Tequila Tim and I got the grand tour yesterday. The renovation is coming along nicely. The expected opening day is in the end of this month. It will be a great place to hang out in my next visit.

My first chica in the mother country was a pretty 18 year old blonde with big tits. Life is good.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails El Alamo.JPG‎  

Oh, man! I wish I could have come down there with you, this trip.

Quote Originally Posted by Tequila Tim
    Hey Gang,

Passed by the new El Alamo here in Asuncion. The place is looking good!

Outstanding talent at the apartments once again.

Cheers,

Tequila Tim

Gentlemen, we have a new toy!

Hey Gang,

Passed by the new El Alamo here in Asuncion. The place is looking good!

Outstanding talent at the apartments once again.

Cheers,

Tequila Tim
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSCI0060.JPG‎  

Posting Limitations