Thread: Should the Bible be Condensed?

+ Submit Report
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
This blog is moderated by TejanoLibre

What's Happened in B. A.?

I have only been gone a month.

Is my List still screwing up the Main Posts?

TL said my Long List was a problem and now he has nothing to say about his Chicas since I have left.

Only a few of you guys have anything to say about all those Privados I Listed on the Main Page.

No Sex in Buenos Aires?

As Exon said you guys must be into HJs.

There is not a Back Board

Live with it. I am finished.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Looney
    It clearly has value to a lot of people I don't deny that, I just kind of wish it didn't clutter the main board for those who aren't interested.

Reduced

The List has been reduced from 174 to 134. I called or went to Most.

I went to 5 today.

I got a shitty covered BJ and shitty hand job finish. Her name was Barbi and looked like her. A Doll that does not move.

I would like to try the other 6 chicas in the place, which is Corrientes 1667, piso 1. The all 7-9s.

Now I will work on Jackson's Short List for you lazy fucks.

Why?

Quote Originally Posted by Gato Hunter
    Learn the google earth API and make a chica map.
    Why do that when someone else will do it for you?

This link should take you to my first run at mapping the data. The descriptions in the daughter icons are full of misplaced punctuation (I had to cut and paste from WT's pdf and move into excel) For some reason, several of the privados on calles sharing a name with other Argentine cities (think Cordoba, Corrientes, etc) didn't map properly (probably 10 out of the 170ish) so I deleted them from this map.

The key is the quality of the data input into the excel template. In the future, I plan to groom the data and might try to put the link to the respective thread in the body of the icon for each privado, perhaps links to the favoritas that can be found there.

http://www.communitywalk.com/buenos_...ado/map/502734

It clearly has value to a lot of people I don't deny that, I just kind of wish it didn't clutter the main board for those who aren't interested.

The List is exactly that, a List

I'm thinking its a little overkill at this point. Like 95% of all posts on this board anymore are these little snippets that I could not care less about. He clearly isn't visiting all of these places so it hardly seems like the kind of hands on info that is really of much value, anyone who speaks Spanish can call and get the same info. Is anyone even going to all of these sleazy little privados? Sorry to crap on your life's work WT, but perhaps you should find something of a little more value to direct all of this effort to. My 2 cents, and feel free to ignore.

Looney
    Just like the Fortune 500 is a list of companies with certain attributes, the List is a list of addresses and phone numbers regarding locations with certain attributes (hopefully uninhibited 9s & 10s awaiting us to provide rapture and wonderment--ok, wishful thinking) The fact that a company is on the Fortune 500 doesn't guarantee that if you buy the stock that it will go up. Similarly, the fact that a privado is on the List does not guarantee that there, you shall find the woman of your dreams.

Looney, just because you grilled the steak do you think that you provided for yourself. WT's list is a grocery store where, if you look around, you can find what you need. If the farmer doesn't feed, raise, slaughter and distribute the beef, looks like you're having a Boca Burger (not the Junior kind) Somebody has to put the goods on the shelf in a central location where we can all benefit from it. Conversely, without the food production and distribution capabilities to which we have grown accustomed, we would all need to revert to subsistence farming (in which ~95% of the American populace participated, prior to the industrial revolution) Without the list and the forum we would have to revert to subsistence-mongering (which is characterized by a much higher proportion of TOFTT experiences)

Even for someone who speaks Spanish, the list is a huge help. The population of the Bs As conurbation is roughly 12.5mm, among whom there are apparently a few hookers. Within the CF alone, there are more than 3mm people. If someone has compiled the phone numbers for 170ish establishments offering relaxation services for gentlemen, I'd say that gives one a big helping hand versus picking up las páginas amarillas. I'd rather start with an imperfect list of 170ish than a completely unfiltered list of more than 1mm.

Gato Hunter's two valid points have some validity (I paraphrase): 1) restrict reports to places one has visited, and 2) unqualified information could be dangerous in the hands of the linguistically-challenged or newbies. However, I think it is clearly discernible when WT is posting non-qualified data regarding a privado (I. E. The List) and submitting reviews of actual chica experiences. While I don't think that one can mistake WT's postings of location, contact, pricing and general info for reports on actual chica experiences, with subjective commentary about them, perhaps a newbie could be foolish enough to believe that if a place made it onto the list it is somehow 'approved.'

As for non-Spanish speaking mongers (or NSSMs) and newbies walking into a trap or other unsafe environment, based upon blindly visiting places on the list with no further research, that type of behavior is consistent with Darwin's theory and goes to a group of broader issues regarding personal safety and monger-peso protection. When mongering in a foreign country, where one neither speaks the local language nor fits in with the local citizenry, it is incumbent upon one to do more research in advance to avoid such situations.

Nobody should be calling wt69 to the mat. His reports are spot on.

I would only report on places that I have experienced and paid for out of my own pocket.

WT69 has not been to most of the places he reports on.

Some of them might be walking into a trap for the first time non street smart non speaking Spanish monger.

Gary, I know you mean well but really?

Learn the google earth API and make a chica map.

Long Live the Bible!

I'm thinking its a little overkill at this point. Like 95% of all posts on this board anymore are these little snippets that I could not care less about. He clearly isn't visiting all of these places so it hardly seems like the kind of hands on info that is really of much value, anyone who speaks Spanish can call and get the same info. Is anyone even going to all of these sleazy little privados? Sorry to crap on your life's work WT, but perhaps you should find something of a little more value to direct all of this effort to. My 2 cents, and feel free to ignore.

Looney
    WT's work is truly appreciated and should only be used as a guide.

Everyone should call for themselves before walking over to the Privado in question.

Common sense!

Long Live The Bible!

TL.

PS - But hurry up and get this shit off of the Leader Board!

Well I do speak spanish and still think WT's work is great, and useful. Thanks for your time and trouble sir.

Here's my 2 pesos

Quote Originally Posted by Mbronzini
    From my perspective which is meaningless to anyone but me. WT's list is better than Frommer's or Fodor's. Zagot's list the good and bad. Its your choice. If someone wants to make a Michelin Guide with user comments. Now that would be a productive use of time and WT awesome research. Muchos gracias sen~or WT
    I think the Great Bronzini makes a good point. We should treak WT's list like a guide book. As with all guidebooks, they need to be updated, which is exactly what he seems to be doing now. Without updates, guidebooks are useless.

I rarely go to privados and thus have never paid any attention to his list. However, I think it is an amazing opus that deserves our respect and awe. Especially since it is FREE and none of us are doing anything that even comes close.

BTW, if I did frequent privados, the sleazy little ones would be at the top of my list.

From my perspective which is meaningless to anyone but me. WT's list is better than Frommer's or Fodor's. Zagot's list the good and bad. Its your choice. If someone wants to make a Michelin Guide with user comments. Now that would be a productive use of time and WT awesome research. Muchos gracias sen~or WT

English

Ok, so you speak Spanish. But others don't. So how do you know where to go if you don't?

There was not any List when I first came to B. A. In 2001. Now there is.
    I also made other Lists in 13 other countries. When I first made the List I did go to about 75% of them. This time I am only here a month. So, I am calling most. It helps to kill out the old ones, so you are not ringing someone apartment and disturbing the residents asking for pussy.

Some of the members like the Sleazy Little Privados.

Jackson has a short List, that needs to be updated. I will most likely help him on that also.

It is not my Life's work, but I am just trying help Us all.

I also did a Hotel List to help more of Us.

What can you do to help us?

Looney

Looney

The bible should not be condensed but expanded. We are many that want to know all the dirty privados in BA.

WT69: You are doing a fantastic work! Keep it up!

Posting Limitations