Thread: El Templo de Andrea - Uruguay 139 Apt A

+ Submit Report
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Jackson

Alisa

Quote Originally Posted by Sinistra
    We could all chip in 25 pesos to find Ms. Karla. I'm sure we could come up with a grand in a hurry. The girl was nothing (seriously, nothing) to look at, but the girl was about as capable with her hooch as they come.
    I won't mind investing some money to get in touch with the caribbean girl named Alisa who used to work in this PV. If any of you happen to know where she is please PM me.

+ News Divas Silvina & Vanina

News Divas Silvina & Vanina + Laura & Romina.

Reservations Phone 43724632.

Andrea
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 02-1.jpg‎   03-1.jpg‎   08-1.jpg‎   09-1.jpg‎   10-1.jpg‎  

s1-1.jpg‎   s2-1.jpg‎   s3-1.jpg‎   s4-1.jpg‎   s-1.jpg‎  

Karla

We could all chip in 25 pesos to find Ms. Karla. I'm sure we could come up with a grand in a hurry. The girl was nothing (seriously, nothing) to look at, but the girl was about as capable with her hooch as they come.

jajaja & amp; jajajajjaja

No tomo usted la pastilla?

You do not take the pill?

Staff Divas Club.

Quote Originally Posted by Argento
    Yes, you would say that, but you are lying. And as for respect? Do you know what the word actually means? The truth is that you change the tune to suit yourselves. There is no doubt that you parted on very bad terms with Alondra and though I cannot confirm, almost certainly with Karla. And she was the greastest asset you had. She doubled up as the 'Madam' when you walked the dog or couldn't be bothered to attend to your clients. The fact that the two of them pissed off at the same time sort of confirms this fact. And what you are posting on the board is not what you replied to me on the PM system. Well you might appeal to take a high 'moral' position, but the facts are indisputable. In the past, chicas that you conned into performing on video, have had a hell of a time to prevent you using those videos after they were well gone, eventually having to take legal action to prevent you having access and using the videos. And if you want a few names to prove the point, I am more than happy to give them an airing on this board.

My gut response is that you exploit the chicas past the point of their tolerance and they just jack-up. Given the off-handed manner of your front-of-the-house scrag, (who incidently is the winner of the Argento Award for the worst 'madam' in Bs As) if I was a working girl, I would have left you in the shit as well, but a darnside quicker than Karla. I hope I can catch up with her, but it will be no thanks to your help. I hope your business goes down the tubes, and quickly. You have reaped what you sowed.

Argento

Quote Originally Posted by Andreahot
    The girls work fulfilled a cycle and ready in place everyone is well. Karla work for many years with us. He completed a cycle and retired. The girls can retire with us. His desire and personal taste is not to everyone and a private apartment and works to everyone's taste test, not personal taste.

Please use another thread for your search, not the nosotros. Incluso there are other ways to find someone.

Staff Divas Club.

Thanks.

Estimado.

Mas alla de su de su personal, las personas dentro de un departamento privado cumplen un ciclo why se tienen que retirar. Karla incluso estuvo muchos años con nosotros por una cuestion familiar, pero eso no significa que ella tenga que trabajar de por vida con nosotros. Desidio retirarse para rearmar su vida matrimonial, hasta donde sabemos esta viviendo con su pareja. Laboralmente no sabemos que es de su vida.

Eso con respeto a Karla. Alondra trabaja en forma independiente por su cuenta.

Ahora con que derecho dice usted que las chicas se retiran mal de este Privado, usted tiene facultad para hablar de alguna cuestion en comun? O solo habla porque el aire es gratis?

Favor de mantener el respeto que siempre le brindamos a toda la comunidad e incluso a usted por MP.

Saludos cordiales.

Staff Divas Club / El Templo de Andrea.
    Yes, you would say that, but you are lying. And as for respect? Do you know what the word actually means? The truth is that you change the tune to suit yourselves. There is no doubt that you parted on very bad terms with Alondra and though I cannot confirm, almost certainly with Karla. And she was the greastest asset you had. She doubled up as the 'Madam' when you walked the dog or couldn't be bothered to attend to your clients. The fact that the two of them pissed off at the same time sort of confirms this fact. And what you are posting on the board is not what you replied to me on the PM system. Well you might appeal to take a high 'moral' position, but the facts are indisputable. In the past, chicas that you conned into performing on video, have had a hell of a time to prevent you using those videos after they were well gone, eventually having to take legal action to prevent you having access and using the videos. And if you want a few names to prove the point, I am more than happy to give them an airing on this board.

My gut response is that you exploit the chicas past the point of their tolerance and they just jack-up. Given the off-handed manner of your front-of-the-house scrag, (who incidently is the winner of the Argento Award for the worst 'madam' in Bs As), if I was a working girl, I would have left you in the shit as well, but a darnside quicker than Karla. I hope I can catch up with her, but it will be no thanks to your help. I hope your business goes down the tubes, and quickly. You have reaped what you sowed.

Argento

¿?

The girls work fulfilled a cycle and ready in place everyone is well. Karla work for many years with us. He completed a cycle and retired. The girls can retire with us. His desire and personal taste is not to everyone and a private apartment and works to everyone's taste test, not personal taste.

Please use another thread for your search, not the nosotros. Incluso there are other ways to find someone.

Staff Divas Club.

Thanks.

Estimado.

Mas alla de su de su personal, las personas dentro de un departamento privado cumplen un ciclo why se tienen que retirar. Karla incluso estuvo muchos años con nosotros por una cuestion familiar, pero eso no significa que ella tenga que trabajar de por vida con nosotros. Desidio retirarse para rearmar su vida matrimonial, hasta donde sabemos esta viviendo con su pareja. Laboralmente no sabemos que es de su vida.

Eso con respeto a Karla. Alondra trabaja en forma independiente por su cuenta.

Ahora con que derecho dice usted que las chicas se retiran mal de este Privado, usted tiene facultad para hablar de alguna cuestion en comun? O solo habla porque el aire es gratis?

Favor de mantener el respeto que siempre le brindamos a toda la comunidad e incluso a usted por MP.

Saludos cordiales.

Staff Divas Club / El Templo de Andrea.

Quote Originally Posted by Argento
    Karla and Alondra were the stars, but for whatever reason, this bordello can not keep their girls. Even worse, they part on bad terms. I offered Andrea $100 pesos for Karla's telephone contact but she was only interested in shilling her current line-up. So the long and short of it is I have lost contact with Karla. Might not mean much to others but to me, she was the absolute most highly sex-driven woman I have known. No climb-on; just hang-on. And not an act. I was talking to her earlier this year and she said that that being a w hore was the best job she could ever dream of. No children or responsibilities, enough money to live comfortably and to send some back to Paraguay to her parents, sex in all its manifestations for 5 and sometimes 6 days a week with up to 6 clients a day and Sunday to do whatever. And as happens sometimes, that also included sex. Thank God I was sometimes included.

So my offer stands. She won't have left Bs As. If someone finds where she is, let me know and I will pick up your tab. And remain gratefull. Enjoy her if you find her.

Argento

All their stars are gone.

News Divas Silvina & Vanina.

Production soon!

A preview of photos.

Silvina and Vanina.

Kisses.

Andrea
    Karla and Alondra were the stars, but for whatever reason, this bordello can not keep their girls. Even worse, they part on bad terms. I offered Andrea $100 pesos for Karla's telephone contact but she was only interested in shilling her current line-up. So the long and short of it is I have lost contact with Karla. Might not mean much to others but to me, she was the absolute most highly sex-driven woman I have known. No climb-on; just hang-on. And not an act. I was talking to her earlier this year and she said that that being a w hore was the best job she could ever dream of. No children or responsibilities, enough money to live comfortably and to send some back to Paraguay to her parents, sex in all its manifestations for 5 and sometimes 6 days a week with up to 6 clients a day and Sunday to do whatever. And as happens sometimes, that also included sex. Thank God I was sometimes included.

So my offer stands. She won't have left Bs As. If someone finds where she is, let me know and I will pick up your tab. And remain gratefull. Enjoy her if you find her.

Argento

News Divas Silvina & Vanina

News Divas Silvina & Vanina.

Production soon!

A preview of photos.

Silvina and Vanina.

Kisses.

Andrea.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 8lsiuulfvrxhmr96hm01n9z5kcz1nw_GENTE.jpg‎   r0feb9mznlu7550y4tt3dyyho8lb5yzl_ROLLINGSTONE.jpg‎  

Cim - Bj -bbbjtc - Bbbjtcim - Dfk

http://www.divasclub.com.ar/
    Reservations Phone: 43724632
    http://www.divasclub.com.ar/

*Laura*Romina*Nicolle $100 (Arg)

*Romina*Laura*Nicolle

Good day Toymann.

New developments are continually updated. Where were you?

Enjoy the new *LauraDC*RominaDC*NicolleDC. The best is yet to come.

http://www.evasonline.com.ar/divasclub

Kisses.

Andrea 43724632

Quote Originally Posted by Toymann
    Good morning Andrea. It appears from recent events that both Alondra and Karla are no longer with you. Is this correct? Also, just an FYI that your website seems to be having problems for the last couple of weeks. Every time I have tried to connect the past few weeks the website comes up under the broken unavailable url. Is this also correct that your website is also having problems or is it me?

Happy Mongering All.

Toymann

Alondra and Karla?

Good morning Andrea. It appears from recent events that both Alondra and Karla are no longer with you. Is this correct? Also, just an FYI that your website seems to be having problems for the last couple of weeks. Every time I have tried to connect the past few weeks the website comes up under the broken unavailable url. Is this also correct that your website is also having problems or is it me?

Happy Mongering All.

Toymann

*Laura*Romina*Nicolle $100 (arg.)

*Laura*Romina*Nicolle $100 (Arg)

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 3.jpg‎   1.jpg‎   5.jpg‎   8.jpg‎   10.jpg‎  

11.jpg‎   12.jpg‎   14.jpg‎   15.jpg‎   16.jpg‎  

Laura & Romina = Lesbians

Links: videos.

http://www.evasonline.com.ar/RominaD...203_video.html

Promotional Tariff $ 100 Arg.

Much more than a naked body.

Reservations Phone 43724632

Kisses.

Andrea 43724632

Video Divas Club

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eqgR2yqsxK8