Thread: El Templo de Andrea - Uruguay 139 Apt A

+ Submit Report
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Jackson
    Quote Originally Posted by Andreahot
    Azul DC 22 years: Much more than a naked body.

Reservations Phone 43724632

Link:

http://www.evasonline.com.ar/AzulDC-...200_video.html
    See you in a few hours!

TL

Azul DC videos *Fantasy*

Azul DC 22 years: Much more than a naked body.

Reservations Phone 43724632

Link:

http://www.evasonline.com.ar/AzulDC-...200_video.html
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 6.jpg‎   12.jpg‎   15.jpg‎   18.jpg‎   19.jpg‎  

21.jpg‎   23.jpg‎   31.jpg‎   33.jpg‎   34.jpg‎  

This is what you are looking for? Videos

Nicolle DC Phone 43724632

Link:

http://www.evasonline.com.ar/Nicolle...198_video.html

Kisses.

Andrea
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1CAPAL46Q.jpg‎   2CA8NQXSU.jpg‎   5.jpg‎   7.jpg‎   12.jpg‎  

19.jpg‎   20.jpg‎   26.jpg‎   28.jpg‎   30.jpg‎  

Quote Originally Posted by Toymann
    Happy Mongering All. Toymann
    I concur,

BadMan approves.

Thanks TL.

Regards,

BM

Perfect TL!

Happy Mongering All. Toymann

Nichole (nice hole)

Quote Originally Posted by Andreahot
    Anal Sex Phone 43724632
    I guess I'm not really quoting anything but I was with Nichole about an hour ago and my dick is still hard as I write this review!

Very ¨user friendly ¨and 100% ¨anal compliant! ¨

It 's not very often that you can find a decent girl that you can plow through the bow for an hour without a single complaint!

My kind of girl!

Much more receptive than 90% of the girls you will meet.

I can only think of a few others that are as receptive,

Daisy and Jessica, but Daisy has retired.

Nichole (nice hole)

I don't want to say that she is better than so and so because I don't want to offend anybody.

Well worth the $100.00 peso rear entry fee!

TL.

P. S - Is that good enough for you TM?

Nicolle DC Anal Sex

Anal Sex Phone 43724632
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails nicolle.JPG‎   Nicolle2.JPG‎   Nicolle 3.JPG‎   Nicolle 4.JPG‎   Nicolle 5.JPG‎  

Nicolle 6.JPG‎  

Yes

I don't know about you guys but I worship at the temple de andrea!

I have been with three girls from this place and they all rocked my world. At 100 pesos for the hour plus tip this is the best budget privado I've been too.

Andrea is very sweet and an excellent madam. Give her a chance.

Rude madam

I went to this place and got confused where I was this is my 1st night in BA. My spanish is not good and the madam told me to leave. She was a thin woman in her 40s with blonde hair. I wanted to see laura but never got the chance. Does that madam work there all the time? I would like to go back and try to see laura but not have to deal with the rude madam. Is laura anywhere near as hot as her pictures?

Thank you

Karla, Alondra, Laura Phone 43724632

Quote Originally Posted by Meforu 2000
    We I heard so much about this place and saw some pics of the girls I decided to drop by. The fist day I was with Karla the dominana, she is really a good lay nice and beautifull. I had a great time with her.

The second day I went with laura, well it wasen't near the fun, it was hard to do it with her, she didn't respond to me as in wanting to have her go from on positon to another, but Karla was different she knew what I was doing and wanting her to do with out saying a word,

I would recomend Karla she is beautifull and sweet and knows how you like it.

There was one that is still on my list of to do Aloandra I met her in front of the place she was ringing the bell as I got there, very sweet and had a short conversation while waiting for the door to open. Next time she will be first on my plate.

I will go back.

Meforu2000
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Laura alegria.jpg‎   IMG_0633_filtered.jpg‎   2.jpg‎  

Best in BA for the Moment!

Quote Originally Posted by Artisttyp
    I banged Karla today for my first load of the trip. I give her a 10 on the sleaz-o-meter. I had cim dfk bbbj and she licked my ass to boot!

Make sure she doesnt put any cream on her concha or else you can't smell the natural juices. I had to fuck the cream out of her first before I could enjoy some good eating @the "why"

She isnt a beauty by far. Beefy build but not fat. Nicely thick would be a better way of describing her.

100 pesos for the hour plus a 20 peso tip for her outstanding service. I left in 30 minutes since she did so well. I need a few hours between pops anyway.

In US dollars with tip everything $32. Not the $12 I spent on average three years ago but with prices still affordable I am paying for the ammenities that BA has to offer.

Vale la pena para mi.
    I told you that you would NOT be disappointed with Karla!

You should have tried out that ¨ famous anus! ¨

Like the Hawaiian cookies. You can't get enough of them!

Paraguayan colita!

Colita Paraguita!

TL.

P. S - Can I have the EXTRA time that you have been leaving all over town in the Privados?

Yes madame, Chris told me that I could have the remaining 27 minutes of his HORA!

Karla

I banged karla today for my first load of the trip. I give her a 10 on the sleaz-o-meter. I had cim dfk bbbj and she licked my ass to boot!

Make sure she doesnt put any cream on her concha or else you can't smell the natural juices. I had to fuck the cream out of her first before I could enjoy some good eating @the "why"

She isnt a beauty by far. Beefy build but not fat. Nicely thick would be a better way of describing her.

100 pesos for the hour plus a 20 peso tip for her outstanding service. I left in 30 minutes since she did so well. I need a few hours between pops anyway.

In US dollars with tip everything $32. Not the $12 I spent on average three years ago but with prices still affordable I am paying for the ammenities that BA has to offer.

Vale la pena para mi.

Thanks TL.

It was Olandra the one that I had a great time with.

Quote Originally Posted by Meforu 2000
    We I heard so much about this place and saw some pics of the girls I decided to drop by. The fist day I was with Karla the dominana, she is really a good lay nice and beautifull. I had a great time with her.

The second day I went with laura, well it wasent near the fun, it was hard to do it with her, she didnt respond to me as in wanting to have her go from on positon to another, but Karla was different she knew what I was doing and wanting her to do with out sayin a word,

There was one that is still on my list of to do Aloandra I met her in front of the place she was ringing the bell as I got there, very sweet and had a short conversation while waiting for the door to open. Next time she will be first on my plate.

I will go back.

Meforu2000
    Karla is from Paraguay.

Alondra is from the Dominican Republic.

Laura is Paraguyan.

You can see there pictures and their movements at www.eltemplodeandrea.com

The girls are waiting for you boys!

TL

Templo de Andrea

The second day I went with laura, well it wasen't near the fun, it was hard to do it with her, she didn't respond to me as in wanting to have her go from on positon to another, but Karla was different she knew what I was doing and wanting her to do with out saying a word,

I will go back.

Meforu2000

Posting Limitations