Thread: Age of Consent in Argentina

+ Submit Report
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    It's 18. It's REAAAALLY iilegal there.

It's just not worth it

Guys no matter what you do it again can follow you back home. Remember that in Mexico you are not given free food. Is your desired girl just a police car decoy. The registration is what you are facing. Hello with the great thrills you are getting. The girl who doesn't speak English language could very well lie to the Courts and you will be awarded a box to sleep in for as long as it's unclear about where you stick your Johnson.

Hello there are other things to do than if you don't get out of the snake pits.

Not a problem

Quote Originally Posted by Coconut Man  [View Original Post]
    All I'm saying is that the card she carried on that day said she was 17 in 2007. I have no idea what her actual age was, I never asked. Today I kind of suspect that the card was a fake because the 1st name listed was Florencia, and that's one of her aliases that I found out on this site a few months after my trip. She was Colegiala, on the website during the time I was in BA. I seriously doubt a chica would use her real 1st name as an alias. The point was she clearly had no fear telling my hotel that she was 18. And the guys behind the desk clearly didn't care that an 18 year old was going up with me. They were smiling and 1 gave me a thumbs up, so they knew what was going on. I was just trying to let someone who seems new to mongering in BA, like I was and still am, that there are things to worry about but this issue is really minor. Follow the advice on this site and you'll have a great trip.
    I appreciate your point. I just found it hard to believe that she could have been that young. In fact, I would be willing to bet that she was well into her 20's and that the I'd was a fake. She was all over the web as Florencia and when I mean all over, she was one every site you could imagine with 20 different aliases. I too doubt that she would use her real name. I think I read that she is now at Cielo Private.

Not exactly

Quote Originally Posted by Wild Walleye  [View Original Post]
    That Luli / heidi / Florencia was 17 in 2007? I find that hard to believe.
    All I'm saying is that the card she carried on that day said she was 17 in 2007. I have no idea what her actual age was, I never asked. Today I kind of suspect that the card was a fake because the 1st name listed was Florencia, and that's one of her aliases that I found out on this site a few months after my trip. She was Colegiala, on the website during the time I was in BA. I seriously doubt a chica would use her real 1st name as an alias. The point was she clearly had no fear telling my hotel that she was 18. And the guys behind the desk clearly didn't care that an 18 year old was going up with me. They were smiling and 1 gave me a thumbs up, so they knew what was going on. I was just trying to let someone who seems new to mongering in BA, like I was and still am, that there are things to worry about but this issue is really minor. Follow the advice on this site and you'll have a great trip.

Are you telling us

Quote Originally Posted by Coconut Man  [View Original Post]
    Mks123, I wouldn't worry about this issue too much. I went to BA in April 2008, Colegiala / Heidi / Florencia, who later became semi-famous on this board, came to my hotel. I snuck a quick peek at her identification card while she was signing in and her listed birth year was 1990. I'm in my 30s but It surprised me and made me feel real old that I could already legally fuck chicas from the 90s. I understand that it's a gray area legally, but I wouldn't worry about the 18. 20 set too much. I seriously doubt that your average Argentine even knows about any of these legal technicalities. If it were a major issue there would be some incidents reported here. Just follow the advice on this board and you'll avoid the stuff that really is worth worrying about. Trust me! I stupidly ignored the advice on this board and let a guy on the street talk me into going in a rip off strip club for "just a peek". I ended up spending 200 pesos for a coke and a few gropes, and I had to run down some street in the tourist down town section, holding up my pants; because they were unzipped and unbuttoned; while a guy chased me for about a quarter of a block wanting 500 pesos more.
    That Luli / heidi / Florencia was 17 in 2007? I find that hard to believe.

Quote Originally Posted by Mks123  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone experienced or heard of issues if a chica registers at the front desk for a hotel visit if she's 18-20? Either with the hotel or with law enforcement?
    Mks123, I wouldn't worry about this issue too much. I went to BA in April 2008, Colegiala / Heidi / Florencia, who later became semi-famous on this board, came to my hotel. I snuck a quick peek at her identification card while she was signing in and her listed birth year was 1990. I'm in my 30s but It surprised me and made me feel real old that I could already legally fuck chicas from the 90s. I understand that it's a gray area legally, but I wouldn't worry about the 18. 20 set too much. I seriously doubt that your average Argentine even knows about any of these legal technicalities. If it were a major issue there would be some incidents reported here. Just follow the advice on this board and you'll avoid the stuff that really is worth worrying about. Trust me! I stupidly ignored the advice on this board and let a guy on the street talk me into going in a rip off strip club for "just a peek". I ended up spending 200 pesos for a coke and a few gropes, and I had to run down some street in the tourist down town section, holding up my pants; because they were unzipped and unbuttoned; while a guy chased me for about a quarter of a block wanting 500 pesos more.

Class act right here

Hotel Registration Issues?

Has anyone experienced or heard of issues if a chica registers at the front desk for a hotel visit if she's 18-20? Either with the hotel or with law enforcement?

Underage girls.

As there is no doubt about the ages of the girls, please refrain to ask me underage girls.

I do not work with underage, teens or preteens girls or boys. I understand some people may work with them but is not my case.

Thanks Gysell

And to add to the below, according to the Art. 125 bis of the Penal Code four to ten years prison for promoting or soliciting prostitution of a minor of less than 18 years of age and six to fifteen if the minor is under thirteen. That is even with the consent of the minor.

So be very careful of this. You may find yourselves in deep shit if you fuck a girl under 18 even if she is not a professional. You may be subject to blackmail by her, her pimp or her family!

To put an end to speculations here:

The age of consent in Argentina is 13 years of age (Art 119 of the Argentine Penal Code) but there are some restrictions concerning minors between the age of 13 and 16. (Art. 120 of the Argentine Penal Code) In either case, charges can be applied if there is a complaint by the minor, her parents or her tutors. (Art. 72 of the Argentine Penal Code) (The State can intervene if the minor doesn't have parents or tutors or if the offender is one of them)

The mentioned restrictions apply when a person over the age of 18 take advantage of his superiority or the sexual immaturity of the minor to practice one of the following acts:

Create an abusive situation which is indignant to the minor either continually or circumstantially. (Art 120 combined with the Art 119, 2º paragraph)

Or when any kind of sex (carnal access) is obtained by violence, threat, harassment, excess of authority or power or any situation in which the minor is not free to give her consent. (Art 120 combined with Art 119 1st and 3rd paragraph)

There is also an other law (corruption of minors) that a person can be charged with for manipulating under 18 year olds to have sex with them. (Art 125 of the Penal Code and Art119, 4th paragraph, section "f")

So to play safe make sure she is at least 18 years old and if anyone wants to check this info go to:

http://www.infoleg.gov.ar/infolegInt.../texact.htm#17

=====================================================

Aqualung,

Thanks for posting this.

Jackson

Consent age

Quote Originally Posted by Daddy Rulz
    Troy I suspect that english is not your primary language so I will try and speak simply.

Sexual consent (the age when you can legally screw women) is very unclear in Argentina. Personally I would not have relations with a woman under the age of 18. I am not a lawyer, you should consult an Argentinian lawyer about this issue.

Also the fact that she is telling you she wants to fuck you when she has never met you and is 14 years younger than you would be a warning sign to me. I would make sure all meetings were in very public places and during day light hours. She may turn out to be what she says, but she also may turn out to be like Irena on this board.

Be cautious.
    Thanks guys for your answers. I just asked to not get involved in any troubles or illegal problems there. All issu is clear for me now, thanks again.

Quote Originally Posted by Troy Man
    Thanks Daddy for answer. You mean that. Accused by robbery or blackmail even the girl agrees having full sex relation, or she ask do that for her.

Could be arrested of being alone with girl at this age in appartment?

I think I read in another thread that the consent age is 16? I understood that consent age is the age at which an adult can have sexe relation with girl.

Do I miss something.
    I think you are asking for troubles you cannot imagine. First and foremost read the section on your embassy site and you will learn that your country will prosecute you for having sex with a persons under the age of 18. Also, as others have reported sex with a minor is just high risk behavior that will land you in a jail in a foreign country.

Troy I suspect that english is not your primary language so I will try and speak simply.

Sexual consent (the age when you can legally screw women) is very unclear in Argentina. Personally I would not have relations with a woman under the age of 18. I am not a lawyer, you should consult an Argentinian lawyer about this issue.

Also the fact that she is telling you she wants to fuck you when she has never met you and is 14 years younger than you would be a warning sign to me. I would make sure all meetings were in very public places and during day light hours. She may turn out to be what she says, but she also may turn out to be like Irena on this board.

Be cautious.

Consent age

Quote Originally Posted by Daddy Rulz
    But if you have only met her MSN and phone I would have my personal safety in the forefront of my mind when I met her. I suspect a set up, either for robbery or blackmail due to her being underage.
    Thanks Daddy for answer. You mean that. Accused by robbery or blackmail even the girl agrees having full sex relation, or she ask do that for her.

Could be arrested of being alone with girl at this age in appartment?

I think I read in another thread that the consent age is 16? I understood that consent age is the age at which an adult can have sexe relation with girl.

Do I miss something.

Posting Limitations