Thread: Cabildo 2548 in Belgrano

+ Submit Report
This blog is moderated by Spinchi

Update

40P THE HALF AND 60P THE HOUR 80p Completo. Presented 2 chunkalunkers about 30 years. One very sleepy and one quite pleasant. I passed.

Avoid this place

Yes, sorry, I misunderstood the number by phone when I called the first time. It is Cabildo 2648. I went by there yesterday afternoon, and was greeted by an older madame and brought to a small dirty room where the sheets looked like they hadn't been changed in weeks. She told me that it was 30/ half 50/ hour. She proceeded to the lineup, and the first 4 were all older 45+ unattractive maduras. I was just getting ready to get up and leave, when the 5th and last one was at least half decent, about 30 with a nice body, and ok face. I said ok for the last one, and got ready and after she stripped down I could alread smell a disgusting smell from her pussy like she hadn't bathed in days. No BBBJ, only covered and very poor quality, which barely got me hard, so I proceeded to try to get inside her and she refused to let me get into any kind of position that was comfortable, and didn't let me penetrate farther than the head. By this time I was annoyed so I pulled off the condom and let her work her hands on her chest where, with my help, she barely managed to make me cum before I left in disgust.

In short, AVOID THIS PLACE unless you like old smelly women in dirty rooms who are terrible.

I did however leave and go to a new place which pleasantly surprised me on Monroe, I think the number was 2870, just around the corner. I will get the exact address and phone number again and report back with a full report.

Quote Originally Posted by Kazzooey
    I decided to check out this place yesterday. Most important thing is to clarify that the address is 2648 and not 2548. 2548 is an office store similar to Kinko's.

Buzz #2. The privado is at the end of the long hallway on the ground floor.

Madam was nice. 5 girls working at the time I visited in the afternoon. I saw three of them. The ones I saw were average to below average looking, and mostly the same in energy and personality. Maybe one of the three girls looked like she had the right attitude. I guess its what you would expect with prices this low.

I decided to pass. Probably won't come back. But who knows maybe there are some hidden gems here.

2648 Dpto 2. NOT 2548.

I decided to check out this place yesterday. Most important thing is to clarify that the address is 2648 and not 2548. 2548 is an office store similar to Kinko's.

Buzz #2. The privado is at the end of the long hallway on the ground floor.

Madam was nice. 5 girls working at the time I visited in the afternoon. I saw three of them. The ones I saw were average to below average looking, and mostly the same in energy and personality. Maybe one of the three girls looked like she had the right attitude. I guess its what you would expect with prices this low.

I decided to pass. Probably won't come back. But who knows maybe there are some hidden gems here.

Cabildo 2648 in Belgrano

Cabildo 2648 in Belgrano Tel 4787-5136.

Madam who answered phone said there are 5 girls between ages 21 and 26.

Prices 20/ half 50/ hour (don't know why here math doesn't add up)

With completo 40/ half 70/ hr.

I just called but will check it out later this week and report back.

Posting Limitations